Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » [1.7] Soft-release Feedback
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
 Author [1.7] Soft-release Feedback
Taelon
Marshal

Posted: 2013-10-15 15:26   
I personally vote to keep the all three launching at once, you can recall the individual set if you want them to replenish, or make it so if two die they return to base.

Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-10-15 16:14   
Great work guys, look at the killboard

so much combat!

Taelon
Marshal

Posted: 2013-10-15 17:23   
Also when capturing a ship and leaving the system you do not get the point towards cap or the enhancement.

Sheraton*XO*
Chief Marshal
Faster than Light

Posted: 2013-10-15 18:47   
Additionally EWAR still stops targetting k'luth once they are cloaked again. I am not sure if this is intentional but it was not that way in beta.

-Sheraton

Twilit Keel Mountains traversed at last we met a dragon who spoke thus: \"Sheraton am I who interprets the signs.\"

Altodar
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2013-10-15 18:57   
I have a small suggestion regarding planets.

Make the surface diamonds render from further out, or base it on ship distance, NOT camera distance.
It causes some annoying issues when you have large planets, where between structures being on the top hemisphere, and your camera being restricted from looking up, you are often unable to target the structures without much contortion.

Also, having the empty surface diamonds do a gradient shift between white and black would help make them more visible when you're being blinded by a planets mirror-like surface

-xTc- ExisT
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2013-10-15 19:34   
Are you sure the target eccm is turning off when we cloak? I've been leeched dry by eccm several times today with 40+ sig

I'd be willing to test it out with someone to see what the problem is

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2013-10-15 20:17   
It is. I've corrected the issue pending an update.

Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-10-15 22:21   
just going to repost here.

SI 'spamming' (4+) luth dreads that have a 'cannon' role seem to have way too much DPS against larger ships, especially considering the range of SIs.

Rae
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2013-10-15 23:17   
Alot of lag? I was parked just outside the orbit of Michelle and mousey was right next to me in a station. When I first showed up to orbit the planet I was around for a minute and then the diamond identifying the planet disappeared.

I saw mousey there, and then he disappeared also. If I hit F2 I could click on Michelle and see the planet and all of it's structures (it was capped by ICC) or Mousey by clicking on them and then going back to F1, but as soon as I clicked on something else all ships would disappear from my screen and all ships/planets would not have a diamond to click on either. If that makes sense?

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2013-10-15 23:44   
Quote:
On 2013-10-15 23:17, Rae wrote:
Alot of lag? I was parked just outside the orbit of Michelle and mousey was right next to me in a station. When I first showed up to orbit the planet I was around for a minute and then the diamond identifying the planet disappeared.

I saw mousey there, and then he disappeared also. If I hit F2 I could click on Michelle and see the planet and all of it's structures (it was capped by ICC) or Mousey by clicking on them and then going back to F1, but as soon as I clicked on something else all ships would disappear from my screen and all ships/planets would not have a diamond to click on either. If that makes sense?

Because we only display ships around your focus area, and not perminantly. The next update (tomorrow morning) will display all objects within the proxy server you select, not just the area. They will disapear after you deselect though. This is so we don't spam your connection with data, and also because we don't have interserver communications yet.

Chewy Squirrel
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-10-16 00:07   
You can't make a wh across servers, but this is probably a technical limitation. Still sucks though.

Also import/export controls on starports are still wonky. Sometimes pressing stop/start export will stop/start import and vice versa.

Altodar
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2013-10-16 03:01   
The boundaries of the maps seem rather restrictive.

On several occasions a player tried long-jumping just to hit the border a surprisingly short distance out, and then get promptly slaughtered by the trackers because they barely put any distance between where they were and how far they could go.

Some sort of line showing the boundaries of the maps would be helpful, but preferably it would be nice if they were all increased a great deal, they are all on different elevations from each other so I'm not sure if overlap would be an issue at all.

_Sajuuk_
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-10-16 04:24   
who setup the planets when 1.7 was released? because whoever did it did a piss poor job at it. only a handful of all the planets could support spawning a dread and most of the planets completly lacked a starport so basicly all the res i needed to build a dread was unusable. just something the extremely annoyed me

[ This Message was edited by: _Sajuuk_ on 2013-10-16 04:26 ]

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-10-16 05:03   
Thuper work! Awthum!
[ This Message was edited by: Azreal on 2013-10-23 15:59 ]

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Mylith
Grand Admiral
Faster than Light

Posted: 2013-10-16 08:14   
K'luth ECM+cloak seems to be slightly overpowered, personally I'd think the ECM could use something like a 5% effectiveness nerf(or slightly buff ECCM).

http://twitter.com/DarkSpace7

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020907 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR