05/25/24 +5.6 Days
- Weekly DarkSpace
05/25/24 +6.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

22th - Enterprise
21th - Hobbyte

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » [1.7] Soft-release Feedback
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
 Author [1.7] Soft-release Feedback
-xTc- ExisT
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2013-10-19 05:53   
AI planetary transports don't seem to be working correctly. They aren't taking resources to SY planets. Most of kluth front line SY's have been empty of resources

I've even spotted ai trannies taking resources from SY's and taking them elsewhere, even when the SY is set to import, but not export.

Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-10-19 06:05   
Quote:
On 2013-10-18 23:43, Scorched Soul[+R] wrote:

Last of all, I wish that there was something that would allow fighters to engage or atleast return from long range more quickly. First thought was that they should, once they reach a certain distance away from the origin ship, say 1k gu, WH (no effects needed but should ignore obsticals) to within a set distance of the target, say 5-3k, and then approach normally. this should give reasonable time for the fighters to be shot down while leaving the origin ship and while approaching the target. you can justify this by the fact that with the current system you can already navigate your fighters around something between you and your target it just takes even longer. on the way back the fighters would do the same thing except in reverse.

If that doesnt float your boat you could have the fighters accelerate within the the distance they would otherwise WH through, so they can still be shot down within the whole range.

If that is too much then at least give us a way to detonate our fighters remotely the same way they disappear when you change your gadget, so that we dont have to wait for 1 of each gadgets worth of fighters to fly 20k back to you before you can launch a new batch.

I ask for all of this with almost 0 understanding of how the game is programmed
[ This Message was edited by: Scorched Soul[+R] on 2013-10-18 23:47 ]

+1

Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2013-10-19 06:26   
planetary siege missiles do balrey any damage, if any at all.
at the begining i remember i wiped out stack of inf with full slavo, then after 5 min or so, not a scratch on anything anymore.
might be something im missing?

about ecm, works lovely when people counter it with dreads and more dreads and more cuisers and more all that can die a horrible death.

cloak seems...bit slow... but ok.. not gonna qq here about that.

scanner, what does it do? i know what it did in last version, but here i must ask again. because it doesnt feel the same.

ps>awsome patch, did i said that before?

[ This Message was edited by: Ravendark on 2013-10-19 12:31 ]

AdmiralChaos
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-10-19 08:24   
I'll have to check again later when I get home.. but is it intended for the profanity filter to effect fleet chat? Pretty sure I haven't said "Oh snap" in years..
And bury you with honesty.

I'll make all your dreams come to life,
And slay them as quickly as they came.

Mylith
Grand Admiral
Faster than Light

Posted: 2013-10-19 09:28   
There's no way to get into Kaus Borealis-the gate from Pavonis disconnects you.

http://twitter.com/DarkSpace7

Terra Nova
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-10-19 13:14   
the ECM/ECCM mods to where the affect coresponding units so Sensor and Anti-Sensor bases are alot more common sight. (they great for concealing your ass from a player who seems to want to hunt engineers. great for Scenario)

The Fridge
Chief Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2013-10-19 16:52   
Quote:
On 2013-10-18 16:31, Bardiche wrote:
- EWar ECM Scouts make Cloak look like a perfectly balanced game mechanic in comparison.

I think personally this might be one of the higher issues with the current patch.

ECM is too powerful, ships can dance beside your hull and be untargetable.
ECCM is only for scouts and Frigates. The detection ranges need to be increased, and ECCM needs to beat ECM when there's one more ECM gadget.

It's fine if the Frig or Scout can maintain it's ECM shroud at range, but being cloaked at less then 30gu is silly.
And they can kill you very effectively.

I'm all for variety and stealth combat, but at the moment all I can see this devolving into is everyone going about everywhere stealthed, with no one being able to target anyone else.
[ This Message was edited by: The Fridge on 2013-10-19 16:59 ]

Chewy Squirrel
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-10-19 19:03   
Any way to make the rainbow trail look more rainbow? Right now it just looks green from far away ;P

The Fridge
Chief Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2013-10-19 19:38   
Quote:
On 2013-10-19 19:03, Chewy Squirrel wrote:
Any way to make the rainbow trail look more rainbow? Right now it just looks green from far away ;P

I suggested to Wally to put a note in.

I'd rather they cycle through the colours of the other trails, then display them all at once.

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2013-10-19 19:49   
Quote:
On 2013-10-19 19:38, The Fridge wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-19 19:03, Chewy Squirrel wrote:

I suggested to Wally to put a note in.

I'd rather they cycle through the colours of the other trails, then display them all at once.

They can't cycle.

Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-10-19 20:16   
Quote:
On 2013-10-19 16:52, The Fridge wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-18 16:31, Bardiche wrote:
- EWar ECM Scouts make Cloak look like a perfectly balanced game mechanic in comparison.

I think personally this might be one of the higher issues with the current patch.

ECM is too powerful, ships can dance beside your hull and be untargetable.
ECCM is only for scouts and Frigates. The detection ranges need to be increased, and ECCM needs to beat ECM when there's one more ECM gadget.

It's fine if the Frig or Scout can maintain it's ECM shroud at range, but being cloaked at less then 30gu is silly.
And they can kill you very effectively.

I'm all for variety and stealth combat, but at the moment all I can see this devolving into is everyone going about everywhere stealthed, with no one being able to target anyone else.
[ This Message was edited by: The Fridge on 2013-10-19 16:59 ]

+1

as I've said before, the current ability of ships to sit so close and not be targetable under ECM is insulting to the crew aboard your fine space ship.

Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-10-19 20:48   

Arrowhead vs Gunboat, stock. Beams + cannons arrowhead lost to cannons only gunboat by a large margin. Cannons designed to shoot smaller targets provided much more DPS then cannons and 'equal target size' beams.

They really lack face-meltingness. considering the awful range, I think they need more damage.

Also, while on paper they may have the best DPS, generally it's all focussed in frontal arcs, meaning you can't rotate to side/rear armor effectively, making actual dps lower then pitiful cannons.
[ This Message was edited by: iwancoppa on 2013-10-19 20:49 ]

Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-10-20 00:56   
Asteroids are OP. 1 roid = instant planet glass..

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-10-20 07:02   
GCQL doesn't automatically log me in although I check it in option.
After logging in, there is error that prevents entering servers. Have to exit GCQL and restart it.

SERIOUS PROBLEM. As sensor is too short, now ship has problem to see any structure on red planet. I orbit in heavy transport but I still don't see. When I got close enough to see, I couldn't bomb due to aiming limit.
Nevertheless, scanner does not work efficiently or doesn't work either.
[ This Message was edited by: DiepLuc on 2013-10-20 07:38 ]

-Daedalus-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2013-10-20 09:21   
Need a way to tell how many people are in MV. More people will play if they know others are in there playing.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
Page created in 0.033122 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR