Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » remember me
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
 Author remember me
Sopwith Camel
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2011-02-05 13:37   
Quote:

On 2011-02-05 08:06, Ship-Of-Fools wrote:

no matter who u are, or how powerful u are, u have to use the rest room. i dont mean to pee or such but that nightmare that we call public restroom, when u have to exposed yourself in an embarrassing way in a public facility and do someone that right down at the core of us, we know i just Wrong.

Actually, Kim Jong Il doesn't defecate or urinate. But that was a very deep post

Keep on truckin!

Fleet Commander, Galactic Navy

-Flipasaurus Wench-
1st Rear Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2011-02-06 01:11   
Eat a fiber one granola bar or two. It'll come out so fast you won't need to wipe.

Goto the website of -Flipasaurus Wench-
Sven
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2011-04-26 21:08   
Nothing to see here, move along.

Sven Viking: Dynamiting himself to pieces since 5/30/2003!

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-04-26 21:45   
i dunno nothing worse then the public restrooms after a long days tack and field event prolly the worst bathrooms i seen while driving a bus.

Email Borgie
Shath
Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-08-19 02:29   
im here to demand this thread to be reinstated to activeness again

Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-08-19 10:52   
AC AC AC AC ACTIVATE ACTIVATE!!!

*Nemesis*©
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-08-20 06:51   
Yay!!! Another PB member to teach

Shath
Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-08-24 01:32   
o hai nem miss meh

Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2012-05-30 16:17   
Ok its been a while, i have been on the road and have learned a great many things and relearned a few several times

i haave relearned that mooning a state trooper is still not funny....to the state trooper

i have learned that u shouldnt wipe your bum with the walmart brand of Chlorox reddi wipes either....same burn...just cheaper

i have also learned that u should wash your hands before and after you pee if u have recently fueled a tractor trailer as diesel fuel on the naughty parts burns for a long time

dont ever try to clean diesel fuel off your private part with a walmart brand reddi wipe

if u wake up in the middle of the nite at a truck stop in georgia...and cant figure out why....Run do not walk to the bathroom

always check for mud puddles before throwing laundry out the passenger side of your truck

always check for mud puddles before falling out of your truck on top of a pile of wet muddy laundry

you can use waterless hand cleaner to help comb your hair if u have no access to water

waterless hand cleaner is flammable

dont use a reddi wipe to clean a burn

dont try to sleep in your refridgerated trailer when its hot, with the door propped open...as someone will close it to be helpful

cell phones dont work inside insulated trailers

a surprisng number of people know morse code for SOS

make sure you either kill current to a wire, or make sure wirecutter has insulated handle before cutting the wire

dont use reddi wipes to clean an electrical burn

it sux very badly when the transmission falls off a commercial truck

In other news, i have recently come off a dedicated account where i stayed close to home, as i have moved my GF and a 2 year old child home to ky from dallas, i thought it was a great idea....then i found out that dedicated meant that i would have to sleep in my truck 100 miles from home and talk to my GF on a cell phone..

this is also the reason you guys have not heard from me as most of the places i was at didnt know what the internet was, let alone have access...so i got a new handy dandy wireless hub, which i thought was really cool, and was only 50 bucks a month...then i found out that i still didnt have internet but now i got a 2 year contract, and was privileged to pay for not having net

right now i am in oregon, waiting to pickup a load that is going to PA, which is like 2400 miles...i like nice long trips time to relax...on the bright side i will be online more often and hence able to update this thread

ship-of-fools
Ontario, Oregon

Feralwulf
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2012-05-30 17:12   
Damn I love you!

Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2012-05-30 18:29   
also, dont use a reddi wipe to clean rashes on your backside

Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2012-05-30 21:39   
i have been rereading my posts on this forum and i have to admitt even i grinned a few times...a clown...really?

alot of things have happened other than reddi wipes, i have been a long hual driver for about 5 years now, on october 14 of this year my truck is paid off...and owned free and clear...which is a big deal as the truck payment was 1600.00 a month, and i can use that money for alot of other things that are more fun....in other words get drunk chase my GF around the bedroom for a week, and then start saving up the down payment for a new truck, as this one will wear out a few years after its payed off, if it dosnt blow up in glorious flame on october 15th..which is what i expect

i am still with the same company and still making a living, although i have decided i hate georgia and every state that touches georgia, i dont have anything agaisnt the people that live there, its the temp...i mean really...u can swim in the air its so hot and muggy

my transmission fell off this year, which sucked more than anything has ever sucked before...

on the bright side i can now top any complaint from any other truck driver

they like " i aint getting no frieght blah blah" and i am like, did your transmission fall off"

i bought 2 nice vehicles 2 toyota tundras...and only regrett i didnt do it earlier...as they would be paid off now

while parked in delaware i got out of my truck , and was rather startled when i stepped on a chicken...scared the crap out of me

i just finnished dropping a load of chicken in wilsonville ORegon

am now waiting to pick up 20 tons of frozen veggies going to PA

just finnished replacing my drive tires which set me back 5600.00 bucks...hey at least my transmission didnt fall off again

i have a catapillar C15 in my truck, which is very good at moving cargo...they only thing it does better is discover new and better ways to leak oil

it is currently 88F outside which is to hot to sleep, but my air conditioning makes the truck ice cold...so i freeze my arse off with 3 blankets while my paintjob gets sun baked

i am sorry i dont have any bathroom stories, as i have started taking probiotic...and now i have epic fart stories

last month i got a zit on my ass, 2 days later it popped...on the inside and became an abcess...which i couldnt stop playing with...and the abcess popped...on the inside. 36 hours later i was in a hospital in north caralina having my butt cut open and having a huge infection the size of a baseball drained...then i was stuck in a motel for 4 days, and then brought to dallas fr 5 days to get cleared to drive a truck again all this, and no home time...so 2 weeks later i got to go home. on the bright side maxi pads make great bandages, even have sticky stuff on the outside so they stick to your panties....errr underclothes

my GF thought me using maxi pads was just the bomb....i was amused now she ends every arguement with mentioning that i might need to change my pad

she also pointed out that i now have 2 butt holes...does that make me twice the ass?

PS dont use a reddi wipe to clean your second butthole

still in Ontaio Oregon
Ship-of-Fools

GunsOfHonor
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2012-05-31 00:16   
Quote:

On 2012-05-30 16:17, Ship-Of-Fools wrote:

if u wake up in the middle of the nite at a truck stop in georgia...and cant figure out why....Run do not walk to the bathroom

So..... what you trying to say??? we here rednecks in georgia cant hold our tanks

GunsOfHonor
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2012-05-31 00:23   
Quote:

On 2012-05-30 21:39, Ship-Of-Fools wrote:
i have decided i hate georgia and every state that touches georgia, i dont have anything agaisnt the people that live there, its the temp...i mean really...u can swim in the air its so hot and muggy

you learn too get used to it but the best part is when people from arizona say its hot there then come to Georgia Lmao

Fatal Perihelion
Chief Marshal
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2012-05-31 07:20   
more pictures pls! (not of the ass)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Page created in 0.024906 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR