No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 Now

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » remember me
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
 Author remember me
Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2010-07-25 15:43   
as promised my new bling bling

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/3311/getattachmentzt.jpg

seat,steering wheel, gear shift...yes thats leather, and real wood, woot

-Flipasaurus Wench-
1st Rear Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2010-08-21 01:25   
sexy

Goto the website of -Flipasaurus Wench-
SPaRTaN Z
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-08-21 03:31   
I happen to work in the transport industry here in Aus, loading Semi Trailor's as an occupation as a Forklift driver (Dockhand!!).
Apparently we have it tough here in Aust,. But i'm not sure what you guys having roaming around your highways,... So i have provided you some pictures...
Well we can skip the single semi-trailors & trucks because we have seen that already
So firstly, a "B-Double",.

The longest thing you will see running around locally,. and the smallest you'll see doing Interstate,. Can carry ~ 32 Tons of freight on standard rego and 40 Tons Mass Managed.

(Well the images aren't working so look at these links) :--->
Secondly, a "B-Triple",.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3246/2791273867_db5f3d56bb.jpg

,. You won't find any of these in Victoria, AUS,. only on the Western Ring Rd,. which Ceva pulls this triple for Ford on special government permit. You'll also see these from S.A. to W.A. and from N.S.W. to QLD.

The B-Triple is nothing though compared to the Road Train...
http://www.mrupp.info/Photos/2005-Australia/katherine_roadtrain.jpg ,
it has how many wheels? >> Glad i don't work for beaurepairs ) ) << And can weigh at least 22 Tons Gross for each Tri-axle,. is... huge.......... .. It can back onto itself, and the rear trailor can sway 3-5 metres when driven in a straight line.,. B Triple drivers don't use their mirrors, all turn them inwards.

[ This Message was edited by: SPaRTaN Z (Star Fox) on 2010-08-21 04:07 ]

Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2010-09-05 22:04   
cool pics spartan, we use something like those in the northwest, although i think its moslty tankers , i will try and get some pics

just checking in to tell u all i am moving to dallas ,tx to be closer to work, moving in with my GF....errr i have moved in rather, but am now moved and finalized, that wont effect how often u all see me as i spend most time on the road still

holler later

carlise PA

Red October
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-09-06 16:53   
Holy cow, two people from Oklahoma on the same game. What is the odds of that? I am from Oklahoma myself. Stillwater, Oklahoma.

Email Red October
Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2010-12-25 21:47   
hi all its me happy xmas and ho ho ho and such

i am stuck in stockton california tonite, started the xmas day just outside of los angelos california

i am delivering lunch meat tomorrow morning, and then i have no idea what i a going to be doing...

sux

at times like this i remind myself that i make good money and that seems to help for a while...then i remember i am broke

well happy xmas once again and frosty the snow man and such

Ship-Of-Fools
Stockton CA

Drafell
Grand Admiral
Mythica

Posted: 2010-12-26 17:08   
Hey SoF!

Good to hear that you are still with us.

Happy Hauling

Goto the website of Drafell
Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2011-02-05 08:06   
something that should be obvious but i will explain anyway...

truck drivers have alot of time to think, some might think this was a good thing, and some relize it can cause problems.

as a matter of fact when we are trained to driver a truck we take a class in ethics that cover the fact that no matter how small a matter, for instance the tone of voice used by your wife, dispatcher,customer etc.

after thinking about it f0r 11 hours as u drive thru kansas, u can redefine a meaning all of your own, and the next thing u know u call that person (GF,boss,customer) back and give them a peice of your mind.....much to their cunfusion, as they were not aware that they had a "tone of voice" they were simply tired...

having said that and given a small explanation....

i am not writing this to be funny, and i hope it dosnt offend anyone. this morning at 4 am i was sitting in the bathroom at a distribution center in st.louis MO and suddenly relized a universal truth

no matter who u are, or how powerful u are, u have to use the rest room. i dont mean to pee or such but that nightmare that we call public restroom, when u have to exposed yourself in an embarrassing way in a public facility and do someone that right down at the core of us, we know i just Wrong.

as i said, much to much time to think

but lets carry this one step further, something we all have in common, no matter how poor, weak, powerful etc one is...an Admiral in command of an american battle group in the pacific, or a Pilot of a F-16flying weapons hot over a test range in nevada....and the president of the united states.....

....we have all looked over at the thin white clean paper that is our salvation...yes toilet paper...and relized that there is none!!!

now me being mei cant help but to giggle...politics aside when i picture the poor aid, secret service agent or secretary of...that is asked in a moment of embarrassment to run and get a fresh roll for the POTUS

we should not be ashamed of this natural function for it is the one thing we allhave in common on this world and i for one think the one day this basic fact will united the world in a single movment to worldpeace and harmony

and when this day comes st all the nations of the earth sit in a formal summit to end war for all time united by toilet paper,and various other restroom acrutrments....i will still laugh out loud when the Honorable Representive from great Britainmust make a fast exit as he is in possetion of a prarie dog....

above written on a blackberry and emailed and cut and paste while stranded without sanitary paper in public restroom in st louis

st Louis MO
ship-of-fools

Forger of Destiny
Chief Marshal
We Kick Arse

Posted: 2011-02-05 08:25   
Quote:

while stranded without sanitary paper in public restroom in st louis

Go liquid hand sanitizer!
Regardless, whom did you ask for the toilet paper?

Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2011-02-05 08:39   
Quote:

On 2011-02-05 08:25, Boomshot wrote:
Quote:

Go liquid hand sanitizer!
Regardless, whom did you ask for the toilet paper?

finally bit the bullet and used my ninja trucker skills to steal a roll from the womens restroom

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-02-05 09:36   

Quote:

what no more "happy clown" napkins?

Email Borgie
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2011-02-05 10:10   
moral of the story, always carry a spare roll with you. or stay out of st. louie. perhaps both

jedi42
Grand Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2011-02-05 10:17   
as long as everyone puts the rolls of TP on so they roll away from the wall, not under it, i think we'll be OK.

just roll your TP over, so it falls to the floor: I don't care about cats... having the roll of TP go backwards, with the under-handed grab just doesn't work for me.

read up

jedi42, darkjedi42, [drunk], hoid o' toitles, evil, rum, cl2k drainer, gdi, {C?}, hive teets, fusion mating, perfect cloud formation, death star, point jump, tractor scout, torp det, def cluster, cloaked elf

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-02-05 11:35   

Or you could carry a small pack of kleenex with you.

Trouble with tissue paper is that it's so soft, it might just stick on your ass or orifice after a swipe. Man i hate to have to use a mirror to pick off the bits and pieces off the rear end.....

Koba
Chief Marshal
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2011-02-05 13:26   
Quote:

On 2011-02-05 11:35, Kenny_Naboo[+R] wrote:

Or you could carry a small pack of kleenex with you.

Trouble with tissue paper is that it's so soft, it might just stick on your ass or orifice after a swipe. Man i hate to have to use a mirror to pick off the bits and pieces off the rear end.....

wow...

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Page created in 0.026165 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR