Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » DarkSpace Mafia: Game Two (END) [2/11]
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
 Author DarkSpace Mafia: Game Two (END) [2/11]
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-04 18:33   
D: dont suspect me of anything! omg

Email GothThug {C?}
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-04 18:42   
My vote stands. The other people can convince me to change my vote if they speak.

Otherwise, their is no reason to change my vote. None of the evidence has changed. None of the suggested logic put forth has changed.

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-04 18:54   
Quote:

On 2008-06-04 17:28, GothThug {C?} wrote:
Vote rescinded and fattie.....what ploy....yer just not listening to me..

[ This Message was edited by: GothThug {C?} on 2008-06-04 17:46 ]

Quote:

On 2008-06-04 15:47, Grimmy the Glaive wrote:
Second, do not edit your posts. This is both to prevent cheating and accusations of it.

Look, a rule's a rule's a rule. You voted for Fattierob in that post. And, in a later post, you noted that you were rescinding/withdrawing your vote. That was acceptable. However you also chose to break the rules of the game by editing this one. That's unacceptable.

Listen, I don't love the job of Rule Nazi... so I would appreciate it if you would respect the rules of the game. They were made to create simplicity and uniformity. Please respect that.

*sigh* Moving on...

The game is still in the Day One: Dawn phase. So far, there are two votes for GothThug and no votes for anyone else. There is under 22 hours remaining until the end of this phase, assuming it does not end prematurely due to the votes of the players.

- Edit: Yeah, I edited my own post. I'm the Moderator. Besides, I needed to fix something which was important to the game. Anyway, please continue with the debating and voting.

[ This Message was edited by: Grimmy the Glaive on 2008-06-04 18:59 ]

Goto the website of Grimith
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-04 19:06   
you said to Rescind my vote..i did then posted about it...christ..../ontopic

obviously everyone has a grudge against me....all because of that blasted prank.....i sowwy about that...

Email GothThug {C?}
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-04 19:06   
Well gentlemen, fleet admirals, and GothThug. There is still much to be discussed and pondered apon. Their is the blatant obvious that GT has somewhat claimed to be inteligence office whitch would be foolish(it's goth), and also 1000 unit block is already ready to lynch someone.

It really makes me wonder what would cause such a well respected person such as 1000 unit block to come to a conclusion so quickly with out even knowing what the remaining 4 men have to say. Looking for a speedy lynch?

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-04 19:11   
Thug, to rescind a vote you post

WITHDRAW VOTE

Not edit the post containing the vote. This is to make it easier on the mod, who just has to skim through and read the bolded stuff. The no editing rule is in case if you slip up, like saying, "I am the Intel Officer, I scanned Grimith who is a Pirate." and then quickly edit it out once Grimith comes around... See, it's all part of an elaborate (but simple) setup to avoid rulebreaking and such tomfoolery.

On to the matter at hand...

Well, I find myself at a loss for words at the present moment. I cannot disagree with Rob's sentiments at lynching Thug, but I still think it foolish to immediately lynch without first seeing what the others have to say.

It is my belief that sometime, someone is going to slip up: And for that slip up to come, everyone needs to have at least posted so we can discern the mistakes in judgement people make.

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-04 19:11   
Quote:

On 2008-06-04 19:06, Smartin wrote:
It really makes me wonder what would cause such a well respected person such as 1000 unit block to come to a conclusion so quickly with out even knowing what the remaining 4 men have to say. Looking for a speedy lynch?

The Janitor always does it.

doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-04 19:33   
Quote:

On 2008-06-04 19:11, Bardiche wrote:
Thug, to rescind a vote you post

WITHDRAW VOTE

Not edit the post containing the vote. This is to make it easier on the mod, who just has to skim through and read the bolded stuff. The no editing rule is in case if you slip up, like saying, "I am the Intel Officer, I scanned Grimith who is a Pirate." and then quickly edit it out once Grimith comes around... See, it's all part of an elaborate (but simple) setup to avoid rulebreaking and such tomfoolery.

On to the matter at hand...

Well, I find myself at a loss for words at the present moment. I cannot disagree with Rob's sentiments at lynching Thug, but I still think it foolish to immediately lynch without first seeing what the others have to say.

It is my belief that sometime, someone is going to slip up: And for that slip up to come, everyone needs to have at least posted so we can discern the mistakes in judgement people make.

is goth stating that he will kill us be enough?

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-04 20:07   
i never said i'd kill you did i? NO! this is totally unfair...all my life i've been blamed for saying something i havent even said or blamed for stuff i havent even done!

Email GothThug {C?}
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-04 22:06   
Vote: GothThug

After I have listen to his last few rants I have decided he is indeed the pirate, and is now scrambling to convince us otherwise. That and this vessel isn't big enough to listen to someone rant every 5 minutes.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-04 22:17   
who's ranting? its obvious you all hate me and are letting your damn emotions get the best of you....its clouding your judgement....to hell with you all im leaving in an escape pod and landing on teh nearest planet....i dont need these accusations! hmmph!

*takes off*

Email GothThug {C?}
doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-04 22:25   
Quote:

On 2008-06-04 20:07, GothThug {C?} wrote:
i never said i'd kill you did i? NO! this is totally unfair...all my life i've been blamed for saying something i havent even said or blamed for stuff i havent even done!

Quote:

On 2008-06-04 18:05, GothThug {C?} wrote:
Okay, so i rescinded my vote...Fattie, Doda you gonna do the same? or do i have to smite you

how else would you smite us

Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-04 22:27   
Since all you gentlemen Can't even think rationally in all this mess, i'm inclined to join you.
(Grandma always say follow the crowd, less chance you get the blame personally)

I see all your reasons, but So long as we have known GothThug he always gave counterarguments to counter the real accusations against him.
This time however he is just trying to defend him self, and new where going to let him cry in that escape pod?

Anny case you there. yes you "1000 Unit Block" for a Vice admiral your rather quick on drawing conclusions. Unless you a pirate and you want to get rid if the most annoying counterpart. Goth may have been the prankster but he knew every function of all ships on inside, and even some parts outside.

If i be judged as a criminal in history, i may as well write in my log that i started it on this day.

Vote1000 Unit Block!

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-04 22:42   
*Votes* 1000 Unit Block

Email GothThug {C?}
YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-04 23:54   
I apologise for not speaking up sooner, as you may know I work different shifts to the rest of you, I've been asleep most of this time.

I've read through the statements in my slightly tired state and come to the following conclusion:

There is no way of knowing who the pirate(s) is/are.

At this point there can be no correlation between who speaks the most and who gets killed because no one else has been killed yet. Anything anyone says could be a bluff, a double bluff, or a triple bluff (which is just a bluff).

Double bluffs then; who would draw attention to themselves specifically because it would draw attention *away* from themself?

The only person I've seen so far who's been so vocal is Fattierob. I've read his logs, and deem him too intelligent to make himself such an easy target.

VOTE: 1000 UNIT BLOCK

And yes, I've just fallen into the same trap he has here, but you must understand: it's every man for himself. You must trust your instincts. And my instincts tell me it is Rob.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022262 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR