- Towel Day
05/25/24 +5.0 Days
- Weekly DarkSpace
05/25/24 +5.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

10th - Murgath

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » DarkSpace Mafia: Game Two (END) [2/11]
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
 Author DarkSpace Mafia: Game Two (END) [2/11]
Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2008-06-07 00:21   
It occurred to me, GT didnt die because he had a 50% chance of dying that night anyways, so attempting to murder him would be pointless.

and now deltaflyer is dead, but there are 2 killers, we know this. so they both targeted him. thus they must not both be pirates, because 2 pirates would want to get rid of us as quickly as possible. again, there must be one serial killer and 1 pirate.

now then, why would they want to kill deltaflyer?

deltaflyers last vote was for doda, doda also implicated Eledore and YIMM, so perhaps delta was killed because he agreed with those implications. taking out dodas support...

there also might not have been 2 murders because Eledore had to leave until sunday, but at the same time perhaps 1 killer was clever enough to do nothing last night, to make eledore more likely. i do not think eledore could have acted however.

so we are left with doda and YIMM.

flip a coin and vote if you want. for some reason im getting a bad vibe from YIMM however. maybe its because he spells his name with all capital letters.

Vote: YIMM

doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-07 01:53   
duno who it is now, guess my whole idea was wrong :/

YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-07 04:47   
Quote:

On 2008-06-07 00:21, N'kra The Wolf wrote:

Not a great deal of argument from this end, but I must point out that you've come to your conclusion whilst neglecting to mention the fifth member: Smartin.

I'll point out that I'm no longer concerned with saving my own skin.

Nor am I interested in petty tit-for-tat voting.

That said, Larky, you're something of a conundrum. And seeing as no one has yet even suspected or assessed you, I think it's time.

You speak calmly and logically, yet with focus on your decisions and eliminations with such conviction as to make your choices seem like they're better informed than the rest of ours.

Almost as if you know who is and is not a pirate.

The only person among us who knows that is the pirate.

We are past the stage where lending support to one another is a good idea: our chances of getting it wrong have only increased.

I am past caring how what I say makes me look: ultimately I will have no say when my turn comes to be spaced, so I may as well do the best job I can while I am still alive, however guilty I end up seeming.

If you want me dead, I suggest you hurry up and get on with it. Things will only get uglier. And if you fail to have me killed by day, there are others who will do it far quicker and with far less hesitation.

VOTE Larky

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-07 08:45   
The vote tally is as follows:
Eledore - 1
YIIMM - 1
Larky - 1

It takes at least three votes in order for an immediate lynch to be triggered. Two players have not yet voted.

Remember, innocents: You need to lynch a killer in this phase. If you don't, the rest of you could be killed off in the night.

You have almost twelve hours until the end of Day Three: Dawn. (I created this thread at 9:41 PM my time, and it's 9:42 AM now). The phase is halfway over...

- Edit: So made a typo that I had to fix. Oops?

[ This Message was edited by: Marshal Sovietskovo Soyuza Grimith on 2008-06-07 17:05 ]

Goto the website of Grimith
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-07 12:14   
vote: YIIMM
because of obvious reasons

Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-07 12:35   
N'kra The Wolf you also forgot the scinario that a second medical doctor could still be in play. Thus the second killer may have chosen a target but didnt get to kill due to a medical doctor.

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-07 13:18   
It's obvious to me that there are infact two officers here that appear to be pirates. Yiimm, and Eledore, but I happen to know for a fact that Eledore is indeed a pirate. After a long steakout last night and throughal investigation I have it on good authority the Eledore is the pirate. Congratulations my fellow ship mates for I have just sacraficed myself for the better of all you.

Good luck for I will most lickely be butchered during the night.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-07 17:06   
The vote tally is as follows:
YIIMM - 2
Eledore - 1
Larky - 1

It takes at least three votes in order for an immediate lynch to be triggered. One player has not yet voted.

Remember, innocents: You need to lynch a killer in this phase. If you don't, the rest of you could be killed off in the night.

You have under five hours until the end of Day Three: Dawn. (I created this thread at 9:41 PM my time, and it's 5:06 PM now). Make your decisions soon.

YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-07 17:41   
Quote:

On 2008-06-07 12:14, doda *EP5* (No Longer Exception...) wrote:
vote: YIIMM
because of obvious reasons

Obvious because I myself have been the one who said those words and saw little point in denying the accusations others have made. At this late stage in our fate, jumping on the bandwagon, as you have done, is to be expected from someone who would rather let others do their work for them. You have all but killed me already, and for that I salute you.

Quote:

On 2008-06-07 13:18, Smartin wrote:

Assuming you aren't a pirate, and I am killed, it is indeed most likely. But out of your hands.

Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-07 18:46   
Quote:

On 2008-06-07 13:18, Smartin wrote:
It's obvious to me that there are infact two officers here that appear to be pirates. Yiimm, and Eledore, but I happen to know for a fact that Eledore is indeed a pirate. After a long steakout last night and throughal investigation I have it on good authority the Eledore is the pirate. Congratulations my fellow ship mates for I have just sacraficed myself for the better of all you.

That is if we assume that eledore is the pirate. There is not evidence supporting eledore being the pirate.

YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-07 18:48   
Quote:

On 2008-06-07 18:46, doda *EP5* (No Longer Exception...) wrote:
That is if we assume that eledore is the pirate. There is not evidence supporting eledore being the pirate.

Could that in itself be "evidence"? There is no such thing, save for your own convictions.

Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-07 18:51   
Quote:

On 2008-06-07 18:48, YIIMM wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-06-07 18:46, doda *EP5* (No Longer Exception...) wrote:

Could that in itself be "evidence"? There is no such thing, save for your own convictions.

well my original train of through was based off goth being a pirate. Which turned out to be false. So thees nothing to support that eledore could be the pirate.

Smartin has been prettymuch keeping his head out of these discussions the whole time. Which would be a pretty smart move if someone wants to avoid being caught.

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-07 23:50   
This got delayed, due to family trouble. You had extra time to change the votes. Lucky you guys, eh?

Anyway, Day Three: Dawn expired. Triggering lynch.

- - - - - - - - - -

And so the five debated. Well, most of them. Not everyone spoke up: Eledore, for instance, said nary a word.

But fingers were pointed nevertheless.

YIIMM, Eledore, and doda were all accused. And it stayed that way for the most part. But, eventually, as time dwindled down, they decided on one person.

"It's YIIMM!"
"He's one of the killers."
"Let's throw him out!"
"What? You're nuts. Do you really think yo--"

Yes, they really did think so. The remaining officers toted YIIMM to the airlock, despite his struggling, and they tossed him out. Just like all the rest.

The computer soon chimed in:

"YIIMM the Serial Killer has disembarked."

For the first time, the innocents had actually managed to lynch someone guilty instead of one of the innocents! However, a killer still remained among them... and who knew who the killer's next target would be?

And so they settled down for the night... eyeing each other most suspiciously.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Day Three: Dawn has ended in the lynching of an Officer. There are six players left.

Day Three: Dusk has now begun.

All players who are capable of performing night actions, you have twenty-four hours to PM me with what you wish to do. Everyone else, you're not allowed to discuss the game until then.

Once the window of time has passed, or once everyone who can perform night actions PMs me, Day Four: Dawn will begin.

- Sorry for the lack of good description here. Bit pressed for time. I'm sure you folks who have short attention spans didn't mind too much, eh?

- Edit: Typo.

[ This Message was edited by: Marshal Sovietskovo Soyuza Grimith on 2008-06-07 23:51 ]

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-08 10:37   
All PMs were received regarding night actions. Ending the Day Three: Dusk phase... because, well, really, I didn't think everyone would want to wait for it all to be resolved.

- - - - - - - - - -

The third day ended with the death of the Serial Killer. As nice as that surely was, considering that the innocents managed to kill someone who wasn't one of their own, there was still someone else to fear on the ship.

And that someone else made it known last night.

Eledore... check.
Larky... check.
Smartin... check.

No doda.

So they went to his room... and, of course, they found him there. Only they found him riddled with bullets instaed of, you know, being alive.

They found themselves in agreeance to shoot him out the airlock, just like all the rest. It's a bit easy to want to be compliant and not go against tradition when you risk being tag-teamed and lynched.

Not long after doda made his way into space, the ship spoke up.

"doda the Medical Officer has disembarked."

An innocent. Not a surprise at all.

The remaining three didn't go back to the common room for their final debate. Instead, they made their stand right in front of the airlock. That way, whoever was chosen to be lynched didn't have to be hauled so far...

- - - - - - - - - -

Day Three: Dusk has ended in the murder of a Medical Officer. There are five players left.

Day Four: Dawn has now begun.

Please discuss amongst yourselves and decide who you think the guilty party is. There are three players in the game, so it will take two votes to trigger an immediate lynching.

You have twenty-four hours to discuss and vote.

Warning: If you lynch an innocent, the killer will win.

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-08 10:47   
Vote: Eledore

Reason - Same as the last lynching. Lucky for us we didn't screw that up. As I am the only remaining intelligence officer I can confirm that Eledore is the final pirate. Should of offed me in the night eledore.

Vote: Eledore.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020006 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR