- Towel Day
05/25/24 +6.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Hellaciouss
15th - phoenixfyre
13th - Rain of Fire [O-XII]

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » DarkSpace Mafia: Game Two (END) [2/11]
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
 Author DarkSpace Mafia: Game Two (END) [2/11]
Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2008-06-04 23:55   
Okay, to start off.
Everyone keeps saying the other 4 "men" haven't spoken yet.
Please direct yourself to the nearest automated castration facility. Thankyou.

Secondly, sorry for being so late, I had to do some lady things.

Now then,

1000 block most certainly came off strong, but it *is* fattierob, yes? I've served with the man for years, I know him well. So this isn't terribly suspicious. However, he is most certainly my second choice based on the behaviour of the players here so far.

So, we're left with the conundrum of Goththug, who apparently decided claiming to be the intelligence officer would somehow be a good idea. That seems bloody foolish. As does sending himself off in an escape pod, and then attempting to vote for us to kill another person. I think this might be a case of the killer attempting to escape the crime, perhaps creating havoc in his wake. So it would make the most sense for it to be him at this juncture no? Suspicious behaviour is suspicious behaviour.

Sorry, Mr. GT.

Vote: Goththug

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 00:46   
sorry rob, but i believe that you did begin this lynch train against goth so...

VOTE:1000 Unit Block

goth was talking as well but he was defending himself, not throwing accusations at people for no real reason

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 02:29   
Lark you lovely young woman.......its quite Obvious since the beginning of my carreer in in the military that you and everyone else on this ship has a grudge against me....The reason im so vocal about my innocense is BECAUSE I AM! and i didnt take off in an escape pod....i was so angry....

So instead of...Escaping in a pod, i just hid in my quarters...and passed out...i think it was that drink Delta gave me...he called it..luthian ale? also i noticed that my side arm is missing....and the last person i was near before i got so rudely dismissed from Eledores quarters....Quite honestly...i dont know who to trust -.- *lights a cigarette* Anyways, goin back to my quarters and passin out...this has been a tiresome day...

as he walks back to his quarters he is knocked in the back of the head
oh shnap.....

Email GothThug {C?}
Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2008-06-05 03:23   
The man's gone, people. His ship has left dock and no amount of proverbial tractor beams will ever tow him back now. At this point the best we can do for him is to put him out of his misery, as there's no known cure for fullblown space madness.

I cannot prove that he truly has the madness- the physical symptoms are only apparent after a period of two weeks, by which time it's far too late to take action. Need I remind anyone of the documented horrors of uncontrolled infection on the freighter Nolan's Oven?
If we don't kill the disease with fire now, it'll be spread and claim us all.

It's for your own good and for our lives. Anyways, You really don't want to live to see the phase of the disease where you start growing tentacles.
Vote: GothThug.

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-05 07:42   
GothThug: 5 Votes
1000 Unit Block: 4 Votes

You are still in the Day One: Dawn phase. There is a little over eight hours left until the end of the phase.

Remember that it takes six votes to trigger an immediate lynching.

Goto the website of Grimith
Ulven Skyblade
Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2008-06-05 09:04   
sorry for being late i over slept.

but after reviewing everything about 2 times i have to

vote: 1000 block

mainly he try's to hard to get people killed before he give's in my eye's falid reason's. i have flown with goth on my wing and i know one thing about him. he may be a pain and he may be a annoying prancster but he is a decent man and a honest man.

that where my 2 cents now all enjoy yourself.

Timbo
The more you see, the more you read, the more you hear, the more you know that you know nothing. And that the truth is nothing more then a personal judgment on the world around us by the people around us.

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-05 09:33   
The votes are tied:
GT - 5 Votes
1000 Unit Block - 5 Votes

It takes six votes to trigger an immediate lynching (when I see that there are six votes, anyway). One player has not yet voted.

You are still in the Day One: Dawn phase. You have a little over six hours until the phase ends.

- Edit: I can't add. 5 + 5 = 10... 11 players so there's only one unstated vote left. Sorry about that one.

[ This Message was edited by: Grimmy the Glaive on 2008-06-05 10:13 ]

Goto the website of Grimith
Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 09:47   
Goth, your saying that evryone hates u when half of us havent voted for you??

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 09:49   
5 is way to many.....

Email GothThug {C?}
Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 09:51   
and also, all that stuff about the escape pod.

guys, i think goththug made a joke...

i believe hes innocent

Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-05 09:52   
Actually, with 11 players and 10 votes cast, only one player has yet to vote, Grimith...

Sadly, that player would be me. I'm given two choices, or altogether let it tie up and see how the tie will treat either of the two... However, whichever one I pick I feel both are good choices.

Let's review:

GothThug: Has had a very sloppy defense (although, given, it isn't easy to defend your own innocence at day 1), but made some questionable claims which he never got back on. Whatever has been thrown at him he hasn't really addressed the issues at all... His confusing way of handling the issue of his suspicion sows confusion among us, and that can't possibly be good for the game.

Mr Rob: Very aggressively attempting to pre-emptively lynch someone, even though there hasn't been an investigate night yet. So easily pinning it on GothThug seems foolhardy, to me, because the evidence against GothThug arose only after Mr Rob set in an aggressive assault on GothThug. His aggressive tactic seems to hold no room for much else... It certainly is a liability.

It's a shame this failtrain hasn't given me much time to observe the others: After all, as I observe, those that had not yet posted their views have posted now only to assert their own suspicions in the fail train. Potential time has been lost now...

Tradition, of course, dictates that in the case of a tie, I should break the tie and vote. This, however, has grown rather... Troublesome on me, as I find both of the two options to seem solid choices.

I just can't decide. Mr Rob's aggressive strategy may well work against us if he does this on consecutive rounds and he turns out to be the Pirate. Thug's confusing defense of self may be a result of a clever ploy or merely oversight on his behalf. Maybe just for his own amusement.

I've six hours time to decide who to lynch, it seems, so I'm going to take my time. For now, I'd like to place my vote in abstain:

VOTE: Abstain

At a later time, when I feel more confident in one of two options I may change this. I simply cannot decide who I feel is more of a threat to our victory.

Mr Rob, Thug, mind swaying my mind?

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 10:03   
if i were you, id vote for rob becuse he based his lynch of goth on a mere story he thought up in 5 minutes...

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 10:23   
My Investigation was halted last night because i got hit over the head after i left Eledores quarters when we were goin over the new Jumpdrive Manifold Designs....however, the question did come up about fattierobs AKA 1000 Unit Blocks motives about getting home so fast....Unit seemed...in a hurry to say the least about getting home....and my monitoring station that i regularly check on an hourly basis showed that it Received 18 Encrypted communications from THIS SHIP and the Tortuga Pirate Homeworld....so...one of us is broadcasting the pirates....Also i noticed that EM Emissions on our Aft Quarter were above normal but sensors didnt detect any ECM Rings...

But Sensors DID pick up a neutron energy surge off port but it turned out to be nothing...so...in conclusion....1000 Unit Block is in a hurry too lynch me...a Regular Officer who is just doing his part to investigate a FRACKING murder of one of our beloved Crewmates...and my friend...and ME being accused of a murder hampers my investigation so i'd lose sight on who im investigating....Get rid of me? you'll only seal yer fate...

Email GothThug {C?}
Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 10:52   
why? would you come back and haunt us for the rest of our days? XD

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 11:27   
If you think I'm the pirate, use this logic:

Why would I publicly vote to kill somebody in the day when I can simply slit their throat in the night? Why would I waste my time, and increase my own chances of being killed by people who can't think straight?

Mull over that for a few thoughts. Theirs no possible way I could be the pirate. The only people that have voted to kill me is because they are reacting to me trying to get goththug.

If you people do kill me off ........ just remember you'll be making a mistake.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Page created in 0.018610 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR