05/25/24 +5.2 Days
- Weekly DarkSpace
05/25/24 +6.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

22th - Enterprise
21th - Hobbyte

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » DarkSpace Mafia: Game Two (END) [2/11]
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
 Author DarkSpace Mafia: Game Two (END) [2/11]
Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-05 13:20   
Triggering lynch...

- - - - - - - - - -

A heated debate begins amongst the eleven, but mainly involves several members of it.

As time passes, two individuals get singled out for suspicion: GothThug and Fattierob.

"It's him!"
"No, it's him!"
"Maybe we should kill both of you!"
"And let the killer win?"

Finally, after considerable debate, with the battle lines drawn for five votes on each person, the only remaining vote swung.

"It's him! He's the suspicious one!"
"...yeah!"
"Accusing people right from the start!"
"He's the culprit here!"
"Wait? What? Are you bleeding mad?"
"Get him!"
"Off with him!"
"I didn't do anything!"

The majority swooped in, picking up Fattierob and beginning to haul him away. The remaining minority followed along, perhaps not as enthusiastic, but not willing to go against the majority.

"I knew it! You're all bloody guilty! Each and every one of you!" was the cry as the party punted Fattierob into the airlock and closed the door from their side.

"Murderers! I hope you all rot!"

And then the chamber opened on the otherside, sending Fattierob cartwheeling out into space.

There was a moment of silence before a cold metallic voice rang out in the speakers of the ship:

"Fattierob the Intelligence Officer has disembarked."

...The players just killed an innocent.

With dread in the hearts of the remaining ten, they settled down for the night... conscious of what they have done.

- - - - - - - - - -

Day One: Dawn has ended in the lynching of an Intelligence Officer. There are ten players left.

Day One: Dusk has now begun.

All players who are capable of performing night actions, you have twenty-four hours to PM me with what you wish to do. Everyone else, you're not allowed to discuss the game until then.

Once the window of time has passed, or once everyone who can perform night actions PMs me, Day Two: Dawn will begin.

- Edit: I saw a typo, so I smote it.

[ This Message was edited by: Marshal Sovietskovo Soyuza Grimith on 2008-06-06 20:36 ]

Goto the website of Grimith
Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-05 18:34   
All PMs were received regarding night actions. Ending the Day One: Dusk phase out of sake for the impatient folk.

- - - - - - - - - -

The second day began with a chance for the innocents to redeem themselves. Yesterday's lynching of an innocent Intelligence Officer weighed on their minds, and they wished to redeem themselves by finding the true murderers.

Once all of them gathered in the large common area, where the body of the first officer had fallen (and was beginning to smell), the officers began to count themselves.

YIIMM... check.
Eledore... check.
doda... check.
GT... check.
Larky... check.
deltaflyer... check.
Smartin... check.

Wait, that was only seven. Who was missing?

"Who's missing?"
"Let's see..."
"Sardaukar's not here."
"...Should we go looking for him?"
"Let's check his room."
"No one stays behind. Everyone, let's go."

And so they all headed to Sardaukar's chambers. The door was unlocked, so access was easy. In there, they discovered the bloodied, lifeless carcass of Sardaukar. A round to the head did him in.

"Wait, that only accounts for eight. Who else is missing?"
"...Timbo isn't here."
"Timbo?"
"Everyone, let's go."

The officers all rushed to Timbo's room. The door was locked, so they had to break in. It was then they discovered that Timbo was still laying in bed, sleeping. Or so they thought, until one of them checked his pulse... and realized his heart wasn't beating, nor was he breathing. Yet, he didn't have any cuts on him. No wounds. No bruises. There was nothing to tell of what had happened... except for a bottle of overturned sleeping pills.

"Suicide?"
"No way. He wouldn't do that."
"It can't be true."
"...Then who was responsible?"

No one wanted to answer that question.

Still, that only accounted for nine of them.

"There's still someone missing."
"..."
"..."
"...Bardiche!"

Quickly, they hurried to Bardiche's room. Simple breaking and entering revealed Bardiche's body, scarred and brutalized with a jagged knife. This was more sadistic than the other deaths... and very, very frightening.

"...who could do such a thing?"
"Murder three people in one night?"
"Without anyone noticing?"
"Who was responsible?"

At first, they had no idea to discover who the people are. Checking the rooms for items would mean nothing, as anyone could plant anything. One of them then remembered that, after Fattierob was sent out into the void of space, the computer reported his rank.

"Let's shoot them all out into space."
"What!?"
"...how..."
"Listen, it's the only way we'll figure out who they are."
"What do you mean?"
"The voice, remember?"
"...right..."
"Okay, we'll start with Sardaukar. You get his head."
"No way! You get his head."
"All right, fine. You there, get his legs."
"I don't even want to touch him."
"Get his legs or we'll blame you!"
"Fine..."

So, all the bodies were hauled to the airlock... one by one...

First, Sardaukar.

"Sardaukar the Medical Officer has disembarked."

...An innocent.

Second, Timbo.

"Timbo the Officer has disembarked."

...Another innocent.

Third, the body of the first victim.

"Billy Ragzriz the 13th has disembarked."

...So that settles the name.

Finally, Bardiche.

"Bardiche the Pirate has disembarked."

...Wait, what? Pirate!?

There had been a pirate on their ship... a pirate who had voted to kill Fattierob, and a pirate who had ultimately been killed. But who had the power to best a pirate, especially in close quarters... and in such a brutal fashion? Who on their ship could do such a thing... and still be alive?

Filled with horror at these revelations, the remaining seven gathered in the common room to decide on what would happen today...

- - - - - - - - - -

Day One: Dusk has ended with the murder of an Officer, a Medical Officer, and a Pirate. There are seven players left.

Day Two: Dawn has now begun.

Please discuss amongst yourselves and decide who you think the guilty party is. There are seven players in the game, so it will take four votes to trigger an immediate lynching.

You have twenty-four hours to discuss and vote.

- Edit: Fix'd typos. And some of you may feel that this is too long. Oh, well. It's flavour text. Move on. =P

[ This Message was edited by: Grimmy the Glaive on 2008-06-05 18:38 ]

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 18:41   
all i gots to say is....i told you so....but no, you wouldnt listen to meeeee! errm....i just hope im not blamed for THIS.....because after all...those 3 had grudges against me...and we did fight before fattie was tossed out an airlock -.-

Email GothThug {C?}
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 18:58   
It's quite clear gentlement that not only do we have pirates amoung us but yes a serial killer as well. This is very disturbing. Perhaps combing through the meeting notes that my secretary Eledore took from yesterday will help bring upon a clue.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 19:09   
Goththug had clearly been implying that he was the Intelegence offical. Even the Pirate Bard has been supporting goth by claiming goththug to be the intelegence officer. But now clearly goththug is not the Intelegence Offical. And Another pirate has assisted in goththugs claim. This should be sufficent evidence supporting that Goththug is a Pirate.

Eledore has been so supportive of goththug. And also supportive of getting fattie lynched. I think these three may have been the pirates.

Unfortuently we shall never know due to these three who defend goththug and pushed us to lynch our intelegence officer (fattie).

YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 19:11   
In all honesty, no, it doesn't look good for you.

Also there's the worrying issue of why you implied you were the Intelligence Officer when that was almost certainly not the case.

As far as I know Fattie never got a chance to use his investigative skills, and as he said in his defence, it's likely anybody he picked would have been at random. So you're ok on that front.

Those are the facts. I won't lie: you a likely candidate, but I'm not going to try and get you lynched just yet because I need more information.

Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-05 19:17   
Quote:
On 2008-06-05 18:58, Smartin wrote:
my secretary Eledore

What you swine!
Just that i was late for the meeting that i didn't had time to change from cosplay to my uniform and because i was late you ordered me to take Notes doesn't mean i am your Secretary!

Vote Smartin!

I have never in my live been so insulted by a fellow officer, may you die before i do!

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 19:38   
that insult was pure....nastyness....*vote* Smartin also..yiimm...i NEVER claimed to be an intelligence officer...you just assumed it...i am in fact a Regular Officer....i have no...investigative rights at night....thus why i did my stuff during teh day.....and also....timbo never took sleeping pills..he always got drunk and passed out....however i did notice dodas knife missing at the meeting today...care to elaborate doda? XD

Email GothThug {C?}
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 19:41   
Quote:

On 2008-06-05 19:38, GothThug {C?} wrote:
that insult was pure....nastyness....*vote* Smartin also..yiimm...i NEVER claimed to be an intelligence officer...you just assumed it...i am in fact a Regular Officer....i have no...investigative rights at night....thus why i did my stuff during teh day.....and also....timbo never took sleeping pills..he always got drunk and passed out....however i did notice dodas knife missing at the meeting today...care to elaborate doda? XD

I concur, you clearly implied of your "investigative role" which anyone would intepret that as an officer. After Bard the pirate also reinforced your claim you did nothing to refute it. not to mention how oddly bard the pirate helped in keeping you alive. As if Bard the pirate was working with you.

YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 20:02   
Quote:

On 2008-06-05 19:17, Eledore[NL] wrote:
Quote:
my secretary Eledore

What you swine!
Just that i was late for the meeting that i didn't had time to change from cosplay to my uniform and because i was late you ordered me to take Notes doesn't mean i am your Secretary!

Vote Smartin!

I have never in my live been so insulted by a fellow officer, may you die before i do!

I'll be the judge of that.

VOTE Eledor

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 20:06   
You are voting to lynch me because I insulted you and/or your friend. We are doomed. I am not ready to cast my vote yet but if this is the pace we are going at then may the pirates kill us all with one blow.

I have to agree with doda though as Bard was a big supporter of goth thug, and guth thug gave hints to being the intelligence officer when clearly he was not.

Please do not forget that the serial killer is the only one that can take out a pirate. The though of someone abord this vessle with intentions on killing all of us is most disturbing.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-05 20:08   
The vote tally is as follows:
Smartin - 1
Eledore - 1

It takes at least four votes in order for an immediate lynch to be triggered. Five players have not voted yet.

You have some time until the end of Day Two: Dawn... but not too much (I created this thread at 7:34 PM my time, and it's 9:05 PM now. So, yeah). Choose carefully.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 20:48   
okay obviously you missed mah vote....and refute what doda? i dont have to justify myself to you or anyone for that matter....i know what and who i am....bard just pulled the wool over my eyes...and as being an expert on betrayal...i feel that i've been betrayed....so whateva

Email GothThug {C?}
YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 20:49   
And Eledore, I apologise, firstly for spelling your name wrong the first time around, but mainly for this:

I've decided that only blind luck can make this ship secure. It's true; every time we put a fellow out the 'lock, we know how well or badly we've done. Logical reasoning didn't work. I think you are a pirate, and I will vote to test whether or not I am right.

The problem is, as with witches, the only method of exhonerating you, kills you.

However, if we have to kill an officer for every two pirates we kill, then I'll have a stab at it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the galley. I could murder some corn flakes.

Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 21:18   
Quote:

On 2008-06-05 19:17, Eledore[NL] wrote:
Quote:
my secretary Eledore

What you swine!

Vote Smartin!

Caring about personal arguments before the crew eah? I dont know but this seems like a pretty good sign that eledore is either a pirate or a serial killer.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020172 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR