- Towel Day
05/25/24 +6.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Hellaciouss
15th - phoenixfyre
13th - Rain of Fire [O-XII]

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » DarkSpace Mafia: Game Two (END) [2/11]
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
 Author DarkSpace Mafia: Game Two (END) [2/11]
Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 11:30   
Quote:

On 2008-06-05 11:27, 1000 Unit Block wrote:
If you think I'm the pirate, use this logic:

Why would I publicly vote to kill somebody in the day when I can simply slit their throat in the night? Why would I waste my time, and increase my own chances of being killed by people who can't think straight?

Mull over that for a few thoughts. Theirs no possible way I could be the pirate. The only people that have voted to kill me is because they are reacting to me trying to get goththug.

If you people do kill me off ........ just remember you'll be making a mistake.

so why did you lynch for goth less than 7 minutes after it started with no proof or anything?

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 11:51   
plus, you would do that so that you didnt have to kill someone and people would be confused and turn to other targets

Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-05 11:54   
Deltaflyer speaks reason.

Unfortunately I am still bound, so I intend to keep this vote an abstain: Let the tie solve this, as quite honestly I feel as if we should just lynch both of them. That, of course, would be foolishness: Suppose we hang Rob, and he turns out to be innocent. This does not automatically make Thug a Pirate, and vice versa.

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 11:55   
Quote:

so why did you lynch for goth less than 7 minutes after it started with no proof or anything?

Because if we do nothing, we'll all die. You think we can just sit here until theirs two of us left and one person goes "Hey, you're the pirate"?

Stop being children and realize we have to have acceptable losses to find the true murderer.

Quote:

On 2008-06-05 11:51, Deltaflyer *OPS* wrote:
plus, you would do that so that you didnt have to kill someone and people would be confused and turn to other targets

If I was the pirate, and I wanted somebody dead, I would wait until night. Look at what my suggestion has done - now I have a bunch of idiots with an equal vote trying to lynch me. Why would I go through such a hassle, and such a chance of idiots kill myself when I could simple wait?

The people we need to be afraid of are the people who want to wait - the people who have said very little and want to let more innocent people die to the hands of a pirate while their little brains ponder whodunit.

Stop letting other people die, damnit.

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 12:06   
i think you have made a critical error by lynching in your first vote rob.

It has turned people against you. A better way to have done it would have been to not immediatley challenge goth who subsequently made a mistake in implying he was the intel officer. however this hasnt been proven and he may have said it just to cover himself. Rob, i just want to know: why did you lynch for goth first?

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 12:08   
Quote:

On 2008-06-05 12:06, Deltaflyer *OPS* wrote:
Rob, i just want to know: why did you lynch for goth first?

Russian Roulette. I picked a random number and scroleld down the list of passengers onboard the ship.

Maybe I'll get lucky, ya know?

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 12:27   
oh yes and the most likely to get voted off the island so to speak is the token Gothic Officer....LAAAAAAAME, in either case my investigation reveals that the transmissions were beamed too um...1000 Unit Blocks quarters...at approximately 1 hour after bills death.... however, people are good at covering their tracks....and as my investigation delves deeper....1000 Unit Blocks HISTORY with Cops is as follows:
1. Arrested For Public Intoxication
2. Called out after he was called a liar last year
3. Breaking and Entering of a Decorated Officer in a vain Effort to um...make him listen to reason
4. Arrested again for using a Biogenic Weapon against his own faction 3 years ago
5. Blaming others for his Mistakes (his mother said this to me)
6. kicked out of a bar for Disorderly Conduct (hitting a superior officer)
so....my verdict...he';s got a violent history....he gets drunk....and abuses drugs.....

and come to think of it...i think he's the one that knocked me out last night

Email GothThug {C?}
Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-05 12:29   
The vote tally is as follows:
GT - 5 Votes
1000 Unit Block - 5 Votes
Abstentions - 1

It takes at least six votes for one player to trigger a lynching before the end of the phase. So far, the votes are tied between GT and Rob.

You have around three hours and fifteen minutes until the end of Day One: Dawn (I created the thread at 4:47 PM my time, and it's 1:28 PM). If a majority of votes is not accrued by then, and the decision is still tied, I will roll a die. Otherwise, the highest number will get lynched.

- Edit: Added some additional info regarding what will happen if a majority is not reached. In addition, I corrected the time. Oops.

[ This Message was edited by: Grimmy the Glaive on 2008-06-05 12:48 ]

Goto the website of Grimith
Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 12:47   
Quote:

I created the thread at 4:47 PM my time, and it's 1:28 PM
[ This Message was edited by: Grimmy the Glaive on 2008-06-05 12:31 ]

so we have 3 hours and 10 minutes...

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 12:49   
hmm, im at a loss for words....1000 Unit Block has had it in for me since the day i first met him 3 years ago.....and he loves to accuse people....and belittle them because he thinks he's "Smarter" than everyone....when the fact is....he's only making himself into an ass just by accusing me right now of murdering one of our crewmates....Notso...besides, he was killed by what looks to be a Disrupter pistol...and i havent used that pistol in months, its not even set to kill...its set to stun....and i keep it with me at all times, you all just need to get over the fact that i play pranks on you all...its all for fun! i dont do it to spite yall...i mean damn

Email GothThug {C?}
Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-05 13:02   
Quote:

On 2008-06-05 11:55, 1000 Unit Block wrote:
The people we need to be afraid of are the people who want to wait - the people who have said very little and want to let more innocent people die to the hands of a pirate while their little brains ponder whodunit.

Are you implying that because I rather have others talk that I am a Pirate, or am I reading things wrongly here? Because at first I rather have everyone speak up before voting, and now I simply can't decide who is more likely a Pirate.

You are suspicious, but I simply cannot rule out the possibility that Thug is, indeed, the intel officer. What if he really is? I'd hate to lynch the intel officer first round.

Sorry Rob. I just don't want to afford losing an intel officer, and you don't take away any bit of suspicion everytime you post.

VOTE: Mr Rob

Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-05 13:05   
For clarification, this worry was on my mind earlier as well - I choose now simply to prioritize it, as Thug's real identity as an Intel Officer will likely surface this night. If he is the Intel Officer, he will be capable of proving that role soon enough, whereas Fattierob has done naught to solidify his own position.

Really, both of you are eligible Pirates, but in this case I am voting in favor of the one with an alibi.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 13:08   
......im greatful bard

Email GothThug {C?}
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 13:14   
hehe, as well you should bard, i was with Delta and timbo drinking the other night, so yes i do have a solidified alibi also furthur investigating 1000 Unit Block i found a Discharged Disrupter Pistol in his quarters.....and was fired not to recently, turning it in as evidence, and locking up his quarters, let the record show, 1000 Unit block is accused of Murdering Ragzgriz in cold blood, and will be hanged by the neck until death, the sentence will be carried out in 3 1/2 hours..and may the Gods have mercy on your soul....you sick freak

Email GothThug {C?}
Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-05 13:15   
... Don't be grateful just yet... By my reckoning, if you are the Intel Officer, the logical step for Pirates is to kill you this night.

If I lynch Fattierob:
- Rob is innocent.
Doctor can protect GothThug at night, GothThug can investigate - Proof his role. Pirates will be forced to either gamble if Doc is protecting Thug or not, or select a random target instead, in hopes of disabling Doc. There is a bigger chance they pick off an inno guy that way, thus ensuring the Intel Officer remains in game - Provided Thug IS the Intel Officer.
- Rob is Pirate.
We win.

If I lynch GothThug:
- He is Intel Officer.
Pirates need to pick another random target, but Doctor can NOT protect GothThug at all and thus, we have a 100% chance of losing the Intel Officer if he is one.
- He is Pirate.
We win.

This is the logic I apply to this situation.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Page created in 0.019340 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR