Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » DarkSpace Mafia: Game Two (END) [2/11]
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
 Author DarkSpace Mafia: Game Two (END) [2/11]
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-08 10:50   
Also note that I investigated Lark last night and she is indeed just a regular office, so when Lark reads this it will be obvious to her that I am not lying.

-Smartin-

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-08 22:55   
Okay, it's been past twenty-four hours, and nothing's happened here other than Smartin. I'm not surprised; I knew this would happen. Both Larky and Eledore can't quite get to DarkSpace at the moment... making Smartin the only alive and active player.

Since I'm sleepy (I don't want to type up the results of the one vote), and I'd at least like more than one person posting, I'm going to leave this thread alone for... probably another twelve hours. If neither Eledore nor Larky post here before that time's up, I'll post the end of the game. If posting does happen... well, that will be taken into consideration.

Besides, this allows time for an issue with Smartin's DS Forum (involving deltaflyer's... parental controls or whatever) to be resolved. And it also allows for more people to sign-up and stuff.

Anyway, yeah.

Vote Tally:
Eledore - 1

Two people have not yet voted. Day Four: Dawn will last for an additional twelve hours as of when this post is submitted.

- Edit: Some of you may think this is unfair - that I am bending the rules of the game. I think only having one active person among the three surviving players of this game calls for extensive measures. This thread went from really active and interesting to boring... and I'd at least like for someone else other than Smartin to have a post here.

[ This Message was edited by: Marshal Sovietskovo Soyuza Grimith on 2008-06-08 22:57 ]

Goto the website of Grimith
Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-09 10:15   
Day Four: Dawn expired. Triggering lynch...

- - - - - - - - - -

And so the three settled down to argue.

Well, one of them did.

Smartin immediately accused Eledore.

Eledore, surprisingly, didn't have much of an opinion about that.

Neither did Larky.

So, at the end of the day, Larky sort of shrugged and decided she'd go along with Smartin's vote.

Eledore didn't offer much of an argument. Perhaps all of the death in the past days had made him weary. Perhaps his mind wasn't really there. Who knew? At any rate, he chose to walk into the airlock, to the befuddlement of Smartin.

After Eledore was launched out into space, not complaining once about his death, the ship's computer spoke up.

"Eledore the Pirate has disembarked."

The last killer had been defeated.

"Congratulations, Smartin and Larky. You have defeated the killers... and saved your lives."

Stopping sequence...
Checking logarithms...
Unapplying polymorphic software...
Closing program in 3... 2... 1...

- - - - - - - - - -

Day Four: Dawn has ended in the lynching of a Pirate. This has resulted in the death of the last guilty party on the ship.

Smartin and Larky have won the game for the innocents.

I gave a bit more time here, to allow someone else besides Smartin to speak up, but nothing changed. As a result, the game's over.

Congratulations, Officers.

Reminder: The third shell of Mafia started some hours ago. If you haven't already signed up for it, it's too late to do so. However, you can go to Smartin's forum (linked in the Mafia Sign-Up Thread) so you can watch along and, perhaps, sign up for the next one.

Thanks for playing.

- Edit: Had to change reminder text.

[ This Message was edited by: Marshal Sovietskovo Soyuza Grimith on 2008-06-09 10:54 ]

Goto the website of Grimith
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
Page created in 0.008348 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR