Welcome aboard Visitor...

Daily Screenshot

Server Costs Target

Time running out!

84% of target met.

Latest Topics

- KLUTH Fleet »
- I’m calling it. Time to move to Arm. »
- Don’t put the coffee on, I won’t be long »
- Getting our Player Base back »
- AI Engies »
- supply platforms often do not resupply »
- Weapon Disruptor is ineffective »
- Carrier default loadouts - ships w/interceptors only? »
- Credits »
- Holly Cow Its alive!! »

Development Blog

- Roadmap »
- Hello strangers, it’s been a while... »
- State of DarkSpace Development »
- Potential planetary interdictor changes! »
- The Silent Cartographer »

Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
10/03/20 +4.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

16th - WalBao

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » DarkSpace Events » » [WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Kill Bobby Baconbeard Day!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
 Author [WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Kill Bobby Baconbeard Day!
Challenger
Grand Admiral

Joined: March 28, 2002
Posts: 885
Posted: 2013-06-27 16:40   
Yeah just takes a bit longer to get started

_________________


  Email Challenger
Sheraton*XO*
Chief Marshal
Faster than Light


Joined: January 18, 2013
Posts: 482
From: Keel Mountains
Posted: 2013-06-27 16:45   
Especially since the ICC toasted Tarnaks structures.

-Sheraton
_________________


Twilit Keel Mountains traversed at last we met a dragon who spoke thus: \"Sheraton am I who interprets the signs.\"

Challenger
Grand Admiral

Joined: March 28, 2002
Posts: 885
Posted: 2013-06-27 17:00   
I will make sure they are built back up before the event... and Sheraton can you please announce what faction will own which planets for they SY usage. I will switch them over the day of the event as well.
_________________


  Email Challenger
Sheraton*XO*
Chief Marshal
Faster than Light


Joined: January 18, 2013
Posts: 482
From: Keel Mountains
Posted: 2013-06-27 17:27   
UGTO will have Kona for their SY useage, it has clear lines of sight to the relevant poitns of the gate and generally has a full res stock so you can all transfer your ships.

K'luth will have starlight, again it has a clear line of sight to the area we will all likely be fighting in.

Pirates will I assume have tarnak so that is worked out.

ICC will have Peron. Same reasons as Starlight.

These planets have full resources and shipyards built on them for transfering ships over to dres kona if you all need to. In addition it ensures each faction has lines of sight to help facilitate the tracking of bobby baconbeard should he choose to flee.

I do make a plea to the ICC not to drain the resources of these planets intentionally to try and gain an edge over the other factions during the event and to try to keep their res count high if they should begin to drop. If anyone objects to this layout of who gets what then please say why and I will consider making an alteration to the planet setup ahead of the event to facilitate a better SY location for your faction.

-Sheraton
_________________


Twilit Keel Mountains traversed at last we met a dragon who spoke thus: \"Sheraton am I who interprets the signs.\"

Sheraton*XO*
Chief Marshal
Faster than Light


Joined: January 18, 2013
Posts: 482
From: Keel Mountains
Posted: 2013-06-27 17:55   
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 17:27, Sheraton *XO* wrote:
UGTO will have Kona for their SY useage, it has clear lines of sight to the relevant poitns of the gate and generally has a full res stock so you can all transfer your ships.

K'luth will have starlight, again it has a clear line of sight to the area we will all likely be fighting in.

Pirates will I assume have tarnak so that is worked out.

ICC will have Peron. Same reasons as Starlight.

These planets have full resources and shipyards built on them for transfering ships over to dres kona if you all need to. In addition it ensures each faction has lines of sight to help facilitate the tracking of bobby baconbeard should he choose to flee.

I do make a plea to the ICC not to drain the resources of these planets intentionally to try and gain an edge over the other factions during the event and to try to keep their res count high if they should begin to drop. If anyone objects to this layout of who gets what then please say why and I will consider making an alteration to the planet setup ahead of the event to facilitate a better SY location for your faction.

-Sheraton





As an addendum I would encourage the ICC to turn off the interdictors if it becomes necessary for pursuing the pirates. Specifically the tetron, and pyron, and destiny dicos since those can block routes of pursuit. Also we don't want the pirates just leveling the planets in the event that they get caught in our dicos near death.

-Sheraton

[ This Message was edited by: Sheraton *XO* on 2013-06-27 17:57 ]
_________________


Twilit Keel Mountains traversed at last we met a dragon who spoke thus: \"Sheraton am I who interprets the signs.\"

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Joined: March 23, 2010
Posts: 1187
Posted: 2013-06-28 08:51   
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 17:55, Sheraton *XO* wrote:
As an addendum I would encourage the ICC to turn off the interdictors if it becomes necessary for pursuing the pirates.


You don't have to, Sheraton. We need dico to trap Bobby inside.

On a notice of the SY planets: no defense, just deep core and factory. We're going to need many resource for transfering tax. At keep technology under 80 as we don't expect someone to pull out a new station from that busy planet.
[ This Message was edited by: DiepLuc on 2013-06-28 08:53 ]
_________________


Sheraton*XO*
Chief Marshal
Faster than Light


Joined: January 18, 2013
Posts: 482
From: Keel Mountains
Posted: 2013-06-28 09:01   
Quote:
On 2013-06-28 08:51, DiepLuc wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 17:55, Sheraton *XO* wrote:
As an addendum I would encourage the ICC to turn off the interdictors if it becomes necessary for pursuing the pirates.


You don't have to, Sheraton. We need dico to trap Bobby inside.

On a notice of the SY planets: no defense, just deep core and factory. We're going to need many resource for transfering tax. At keep technology under 80 as we don't expect someone to pull out a new station from that busy planet.
[ This Message was edited by: Sheraton *XO* on 2013-06-28 09:02 ]




I can work on that today. For which faction would that be Diep?

-Sheraton

_________________


Twilit Keel Mountains traversed at last we met a dragon who spoke thus: \"Sheraton am I who interprets the signs.\"

BLADERUNNER2019
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan


Joined: December 18, 2010
Posts: 140
Posted: 2013-06-28 10:32   
My team is myself, [ftl]darkhorizon and [ftl]lobster.

Lobster didnot show up for event so I substituted guyton in his place, I wrote this in chat before the fun began, so it can be verified.
[ This Message was edited by: The Phantom of Darkspace on 2013-06-29 20:17 ]
_________________


Rain of Fire [O-XII]
Fleet Admiral

Joined: May 18, 2011
Posts: 69
From: South of Klaus, 14,000 gu from Insanity and 3,000 from Desperation.
Posted: 2013-06-28 12:15   
I would like to register, although I may not be able to attend the whole thing. If anyone needs a partner, I won't mind as long as they have somehing like a steam account or raidcall/ts/vent, and a mic.
I'll be happy to join a group reguardless, but those make things easier and fun
_________________
On 2012-11-06 20:23, Tael wrote:
\"Depends who you asked... Praetorian, KC, a few others, and myself use to sit in the lobby and talk out the game...

Convinced more than one new person initially this was a text game. \"

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Joined: March 23, 2010
Posts: 1187
Posted: 2013-06-28 13:21   
Quote:
On 2013-06-28 09:01, Sheraton *XO* wrote:
For which faction would that be Diep?


As you said before:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 17:27, Sheraton *XO* wrote:
UGTO will have Kona.

K'luth will have Starlight.

ICC will have Peron.


Also, 3 infantry structure for planet secure versus AI drop.

But don't work so soon as there is no guarantee any ICC will try to capture them.
_________________


SeanDodge
Fleet Admiral
Courageous Elite Commandos


Joined: May 25, 2012
Posts: 1
Posted: 2013-06-28 21:55   
I'ld like to sign up. If anyone playing UGTO needs a partner, I'll team up.
_________________


*FTL*Soulless
Marshal

Joined: June 25, 2010
Posts: 787
From: Dres-Kona
Posted: 2013-06-29 02:01   
got the time free from work so one more ICC Pilot
_________________
We are Back from the shadows.


  Email *FTL*Soulless
Sifo-Diaz
Fleet Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*


Joined: April 21, 2013
Posts: 12
From: Sliedrecht, Holland
Posted: 2013-06-29 05:15   
I want to sign upp but dont have a team yet, prefer being teamed upp with same faction but if thts not possible i dont care whos willing

(UGTO)
S.D.
[ This Message was edited by: Sifo-Diaz on 2013-06-29 05:16 ]
_________________


*Flash*
Chief Marshal

Joined: April 19, 2009
Posts: 290
From: Semi retired after 1.67 !
Posted: 2013-06-29 05:18   
if ill make it in time ill team with who ever is on!
_________________
In space , no one can hear you scream!


  Email *Flash*
Fatal Perihelion
Chief Marshal
Fatal Squadron


Joined: April 15, 2010
Posts: 308
Posted: 2013-06-29 06:53   
Quote:
On 2013-06-28 08:51, DiepLuc wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 17:55, Sheraton *XO* wrote:
As an addendum I would encourage the ICC to turn off the interdictors if it becomes necessary for pursuing the pirates.


You don't have to, Sheraton. We need dico to trap Bobby inside.

[ This Message was edited by: DiepLuc on 2013-06-28 08:53 ]




Maybe i misunderstood something, but leaving interdictors on in dres kona would be a huge advantage for icc since every other facttion will have to avoid interdictors.


_________________


Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Page created in 0.016174 seconds.


Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR