No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
03/30/24 +1.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Doran

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » DarkSpace Events » » [WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Kill Bobby Baconbeard Day!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
 Author [WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Kill Bobby Baconbeard Day!
[Revan]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-07-01 14:47   
Quote:
On 2013-06-30 08:27, Taelon*KEF* wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-30 05:51, Guyton (Angel of Death) wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-29 22:12, Achilles Lord of the Myrmidon wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-29 22:06, The Phantom of Darkspace wrote:
I was on ts ..was speaking the whole time..not cool to switch it up..last event i ever play

What do mean dude? Were you busy talking instead of fighting? Or were you looking for teammates to collaborate with? Either way that has nothing to do with the Event Team's planning or execution of the event.

Achilles, being with us on teamspeak before you already know it's the best way for communication. Phantom invited me to his team, we were on teamspeak. Not that the prize makes a difference to me he was indeed the only one who registered his team before the event as the rules stated. We bagged two kills on Bobby as did another team. I suppose since my name popped up as the one delivering the final blow and being Kluth he might have gotten overlooked.
[ This Message was edited by: Guyton (Angel of Death) on 2013-06-30 05:54 ]

If you were to use the offical Darkspace TS we might could confirm this. and we could put this into consideration next time, but being as you were not there is not much we could o i guess, atleast it would seem like we could, same with the vent server.

Darkspace has an official teamspeak? What is it?

Taelon
Marshal

Posted: 2013-07-01 18:31   
freegame.3d-game.come no port no pass

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-07-01 18:37   
Quote:
On 2013-07-01 08:42, LAG wrote:
Feedback: Multiple targets (B.Beaconbeard I & II & III etc...) would be preferred.

Quote:
On 2013-07-01 14:32, Challenger wrote:
That is a good idea LAG

Can we develope this good idea further?
You can open a poll of "Who staff-in-pirate do you wanna kill?" and let players vote. This way, players all around the world will have more options of schedule time due to the victims are not the same. Although I bet the famous superbot D*R*N always win the first place, following by the \.

*FTL*Soulless
Marshal

Posted: 2013-07-01 19:37   
Quote:
On 2013-06-19 20:44, Challenger wrote:
Okay so the rules have been changed.

I have tested this event over the past month (mini events I suppose) and have found that it will work better if people decide on their own if they want to team up with other factions. For the most part people will do it anyway but since we want to get as much participation as possible we are making this rule change to try and get more involvement. The Event date has been set back a week to allow people to review the changes and to allow more time to decide.

Also the SY planet being made available to all factions will be scripted so it is a definite thing. This should make things easier for you. (Yes ICC you will get your planets back when it is all over)

Any further questions/comments post here, catch me in game or in lobby, or email to challenger@palestar.com

Wait im confused. You stated in the original post that it would take place on the 29th, yet here you say it was pushed back a week. AND it took place on the 29th despite you posting that it would be pushed back a week....

Email *FTL*Soulless
Challenger
Marshal

Posted: 2013-07-02 03:48   
Originally it was set for the 22nd, then pushed back a week because of lack of signups. There was still a lack of what we were hoping for when the 29th hit but we went with it anyway and got a lot more then just those who signed up.

The original post I edited and changed it from the 22nd to the 29th that is why you did not see the 22nd listed probably.

In the future we will try to avoid team setups or signups because the lack of them almost cancelled the event. Obviously it was good we ran it given the numbers we ended up with.

Email Challenger
Mortimer Aeinhardt
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2013-07-03 19:29   
i didn't really get any credits, my name was on the winners list, was in the honourable mentions..5000 doubloons.
just clearing it up..even in my profile it says o credits.

Forger of Destiny
Chief Marshal
We Kick Arse

Posted: 2013-07-04 00:00   
check your e-mail, event rewards are usually in the form of coupons (especially when the rewardees are many).

how to use a coupon - goto profile, click on Redeem Coupon, enter the coupon code in the window that opens, click Redeem and go home a happy boy.

Challenger
Marshal

Posted: 2013-07-04 00:41   
No they were not sent out via email. I will have the logs looked into tomorrow.

Email Challenger
Sifo-Diaz
Fleet Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2013-07-04 12:36   
how does it work with this pirate pass?

Challenger
Marshal

Posted: 2013-07-08 19:21   
Welp.... I have been randomly asking people if they want to log in but everyone has been saying not now. How about those who want to fly email me at challenger@palestar.com and we can set something up.

I know we all have different time zones but I can log on anytime mostly unless I have an appointment, treatment, or watching my kids. But I am pretty flexible. Just email me and let me know.

Email Challenger
Chewy Squirrel
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-07-09 04:46   
Sorry Challenger, I've been out of the country and won't be back until the end of the month. I Hope I can get a rain check on the pirate pass!

Challenger
Marshal

Posted: 2013-07-09 06:05   
No problem. Just email when your ready.

Email Challenger
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
Page created in 0.019023 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR