Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » This game is a baby eater.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
 Author This game is a baby eater.
Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-11-19 21:47   
like az said the old system was the best but never going to revert back to the old system. i hate it but we have to just deal with the fact that no matter what new players are going to come in and get owned but other people. no matter what ship it is. i see new player all the time in cruiser killing even newer players in dessies and scouts. just how the game is and there no way around it unless you just take out ever big ship in the game and leave nothing but scouts.

Bombg
Admiral

Posted: 2010-11-19 22:31   
Quote:

On 2010-11-19 21:47, Nova Team wrote:
unless you just take out ever big ship in the game and leave nothing but scouts.

Yeah, you're missing the point completely.

*Obsidian Shadow*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-11-20 11:09   
Quote:

On 2010-11-19 06:29, Azreal wrote:
And it was the hull class leveling of weapons that killed that.

They wont undo that stupid move, no matter how much you beg. I know, as I said in an earlier post, I have been bitching and begging for it for 4 years.

For now, all you get is grouping for group effects.

And that is still more than we have ever had.

When I started this game, we had no AI. We had no grouping. Now we have ai for nubs to practice on and vets to farm. We have grouping to allow for shared pres.

Group effects have been talked about before, and, as far as I am aware they have been soundly rejected.

Why did I say WoW? Because it is one of many OTHERS that do this. Others. Others that are not DS. I dont play Wow. Im not into Elves and Dwarves. I don't play Eve, I want real control and action. Group bonuses handed out for simply SPAWNING A CERTAIN SHIP? I don't see the excuse for it.

DS has always tried, im my opinion, to make it about you and your ship vs them and their ship. It was better, I think, when all we could do was mod weapons. None of this enhancement garbage. Then it was all about who was better behind the stick.

The more they move AWAY from that system, the worse this game has gotten. Period. That's not just my opinion. Its a fact based on the exodus of players over the years as the game has "progressed".

Has DS ever had the numbers it did in .481 again? Nope.

i never got to play that version as i joined too late...but i have noticed this game becoming increasingly unpopulated...

Sops
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-11-20 11:31   
Don't know when you joined but it used to be worse then it is today, in the past you were able to see how many people were logged into a server but they removed that feature because the numbers were so painfully low.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
Page created in 0.008573 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR