No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Remove
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
 Author Remove
DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-07-07 03:53   
Even with ships already in garrage, can't launch them from a planet. Oh, how pathetic!

I know this feature to prevents constanly spawn new ship to farm, but hey, this sucks and annoys.

How about a players have only stations and dreads and cruisers in garrage, full with enhs and no planet enough res to launch? How long do one have to wait? Should all planets be terrans from now on?

Why does this feature come before the unlimited garrage space?

Thanks for this feature, players (especially Kluth) just check the planet resouce and camping gate, cause definitely certain ships will come out from it. Oh no, dirty tactic accedes to the throne!

In scenario, a player spawn new ship from the SY and other has to wait several minutes for turn. Will version 1.536 have PRES-FOR-MINING, and hence Mining Badge? Or will the mine base get buff until mine, deep core and mantle digs out 100, 400 and 900 resource respectively?

Will there be a section in RoC that prohibit spawning new ships in MV and scen when garrage already has, as from many insults, abusements, defamations, revilements between players for "spawning new ship"?

Suggestion another method to prevent spawning new ship: SY should have a recharge time after a spawn comletely new ship. E.G: spawn new station will make the SY won't spawn for 10 mins, dread 6 min, cruiser 3 min, des 1 min. Launch the ship already in garrage doesn't make the SY to recharge.
[ This Message was edited by: Diep Luc on 2010-07-07 04:02 ]

JBud
Marshal

Posted: 2010-07-07 04:00   
Quote:

On 2010-07-07 03:53, Diep Luc wrote:
Suggestion another method to prevent spawning new ship: SY should have a recharge time after a spawn comletely new ship. E.G: spawn new station will make the SY won't spawn for 10 mins, dread 6 min, cruiser 3 min, des 1 min. Launch the ship already in garrage doesn't make the SY to recharge.

That's pretty much what it is, a properly built SY will be able to consistantly mine resources, giving a "Timer" between ship spawns.

Nice flame thread initiation though.

Email JBud   Goto the website of JBud
Forger of Destiny
Chief Marshal
We Kick Arse

Posted: 2010-07-07 04:10   
Quote:

How about a players have only stations and dreads and cruisers in garrage, full with enhs and no planet enough res to launch? How long do one have to wait? Should all planets be terrans from now on?

If you note, an average station costs 285k resources, whose 25% is (nearly) 70k. Any Ice planet with resources can spawn it (100k limit). This is also to promote use of smaller ships (25% of cruiser cost=17k, 25% of destroyer cost=10k)

You might want to periodically perform group mining missions to ensure that planets with SY or starports are filled to brim.

+1 to starports, asteroids and the extractor.

Steveyk
Chief Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2010-07-07 04:24   
This system hasnt ben in place 24hours yet and alrady i couldnt spawn cruiswers at most of the sy planets. fab just fab i already spend enuf time minnung planets after ppl changing armour and weps etc. So did i spend all my time playing to gain rank to spend most of my time in a extractor and a dessi?

Email Steveyk
JBud
Marshal

Posted: 2010-07-07 04:28   
Quote:

On 2010-07-07 04:24, *Steveyk* wrote:
This system hasnt ben in place 24hours yet and alrady i couldnt spawn cruiswers at most of the sy planets. fab just fab i already spend enuf time minnung planets after ppl changing armour and weps etc. So did i spend all my time playing to gain rank to spend most of my time in a extractor and a dessi?

You have a rediculously high rank to be complaining about not being able to gain rank because you're always extracting.

Hell your rank is so rediculously high, the only thing in the world you should complain about is how stupidly easy it is to gain rank.

This development will make it harder to gain rank.

QQ away...

-JBud
[ This Message was edited by: Continuum on 2010-07-07 04:30 ]

Kaoschan
Fleet Admiral
Interstellar Cultural Confederation United

Posted: 2010-07-07 04:33   
1) build starports
2) build the surrounding planets as MINING-PLANTES (ya now factories and stuff)
3) see AI transports shipping around Resources
4) ???
5) spawn you station

topic: removing never! expect if a spawn timer get added in return to lower the mass-spam of ships/stations (and the timer also works on spawning FROM the garage, or its useless)

perhaps lowering the fee to 20% (but why do the station/dread only players start to QQ? .... seem completly unrelated or?!? LOL)

Rebuild your planets, and make mining clusters, wuite easy eh? but wait!!!
than the poor poor planets dont have enough defence bases to spam enemy with fire ... oh the change!

learn to adept

[ This Message was edited by: Kaoschan on 2010-07-07 04:35 ]

K'luth Hunter - Recon ~Ping~ Scout - ECCM for the Team, to beat the K'luth!

Goto the website of Kaoschan
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-07-07 04:38   
This is what happens when people ignore the requirement of mining planets and decent resource infastructures.

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-07-07 04:41   
When I cant find a place to spawn my ship, and I have a full garage, I wont wait. I'll just log out and play with the kids instead.

I will never understand the need to continually hamstring the players and the flow of battle.

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Steveyk
Chief Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2010-07-07 04:41   
Quote:

On 2010-07-07 04:28, Continuum wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-07-07 04:24, *Steveyk* wrote:

You have a rediculously high rank to be complaining about not being able to gain rank because you're always extracting.

Hell your rank is so rediculously high, the only thing in the world you should complain about is how stupidly easy it is to gain rank.

This development will make it harder to gain rank.

QQ away...

-JBud
[ This Message was edited by: Continuum on 2010-07-07 04:30 ]

Please read and understand before u reply jbud i sadi did i spend all this time playing to gain rank meaning im CM i got to CM so i could play with stations and dreads not to sit in an extrator

Email Steveyk
Steveyk
Chief Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2010-07-07 04:45   
Quote:

On 2010-07-07 04:38, BackSlash wrote:
This is what happens when people ignore the requirement of mining planets and decent resource infastructures.

unless you go crazy with the mines and factories at the expense of defence the planets cant keep up with demmand of only a few ppl oline spawning

Email Steveyk
*Flash*
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-07-07 04:46   
I have to say i dont like this patch. I dont like to stay all day to mine resources to spawn a dread and after ill die to mine again...

Email *Flash*
JBud
Marshal

Posted: 2010-07-07 05:01   
Quote:

On 2010-07-07 04:38, BackSlash wrote:

+1
Quote:

On 2010-07-07 04:46, Flash{Invaded Craiova} wrote:
I have to say i dont like this patch. I dont like to stay all day to mine resources to spawn a dread and after ill die to mine again...

Extractors arent the only way to mine.

Quote:

On 2010-07-07 04:33, Kaoschan wrote:
1) build starports
2) build the surrounding planets as MINING-PLANTES (ya now factories and stuff)
3) see AI transports shipping around Resources

+2
[ This Message was edited by: Continuum on 2010-07-07 05:02 ]

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-07-07 05:08   
So in other words, we really dont want more than a few people in Sag at any given time. The way Kluth kills off the humans, they will be out of resources in no time, and we have to wait on them to get extractors so they can spawn their already spawned and now blown ships, and then they have to spend 5 mins per ship healing up....

Ok, so build more resource development on planets. They dont get captured easy enough now. Nah. Barely enough slots to get up power and a decent ring of defenses, a dictor, now we must find room to jam on star ports, mines and factories.

Dressing this pig in it's best dress, putting on its sweetest perfume, applying the most expensive makeup, I still wont take it out on the town for a date. sorry.

This creates too much of a slowdown for battle. It creates too much of an obstacle to even form up and start a campaign.

And the upside is......?

This is the worst idea I have seen in DS since the entire .483 debacle. That drove me out for two years....

/me reaches over and dusts off his SWG disks.....

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-07-07 05:15   
We're trying to force players into smaller ships. Players seem to think they're entitled to fly a station or dread at all times due to having the rank for it. This is not so.

However, a well developed system or even cluster, should be capable of sustaining a decent amount of time between spawning ships. If this is not the case, then we'll tweak and develop the system further.

JBud
Marshal

Posted: 2010-07-07 05:17   
Just wanna mention, how many people forgot how many resources are WAISTED when people are killed, I see debris piles everywhere not being picked up, just slowly breaking down into nothing.

AI are always running around dying too.

This isn't that bad guys, really. Just give it time to get used to it.

[ This Message was edited by: Continuum on 2010-07-07 05:18 ]

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022096 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR