Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +23.0 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

16th - Eve_is_crap
14th - Durden

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » DarkSpace Events » » R33 Memorial 2007
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
 Author R33 Memorial 2007
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-14 05:28   
blue im not asking you i am telling you, if you screw this up, it wont be me hunting yer ass down, it will be everyone who loved R33 hunting your ass down, :|

Email GothThug {C?}
icansee
Cadet

Posted: 2007-02-14 11:28   
I swear on my life i WONT muck this up leo thanks for tellin me i promise i will stick IN LINE i will not muck this up i never got the pleasure of meeting him but i will go along with the rest of you i swear i may be anoying and irritating sometimes but not quite like that in real life, you think i woudl muck up a memorial?? in real life i have a nickname : soppy robertson

icansee
Cadet

Posted: 2007-02-14 11:30   
just one thing if i have to commit suicide can i be a scout? and i like goths suggestions for music there very fitting for a memorial... if my opinion counts at all plz dont flame me i no how rubbish i am i dont need reminding

[ This Message was edited by: HMS Blueprint on 2007-02-14 11:35 ]

doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-14 12:22   
Quote:

On 2007-02-13 06:04, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
Might be nice to have a sad piece of music, rather than rock, or R'n'B. Rock would be totaly out of the question I think...

I would have to agree with jack on this one.

icansee
Cadet

Posted: 2007-02-14 12:28   
rnb or rock? hard choice.. although rnb oh well il go with doda he always seems to get stuff right

[ This Message was edited by: HMS Blueprint on 2007-02-14 12:28 ]

Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-14 13:09   
You don't have to commit suicide; it's just the tradition. But you could also just not upgrade anything in your ship and it would be a fraction of the prestige loss you normally see in the game. There won't be a battle, so its not like you need to worry about combat effectiveness.

On a personal note, unfortunately I won't be in town for that day, so I'm forced to miss the event (as seems to happen all too often with me). Make it a good one, guys.

Email Shigernafy
icansee
Cadet

Posted: 2007-02-14 13:35   
ok shig

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-02-14 15:16   
Yeah. I dont think any one player could screw this up, because screwing with the R33 Memorial service is akin to hacking the servers. They will probably just ban you at the drop of a hat. It is serious. Dead serious. you should show up to show respect, not because 'it will be cool'.

HMS, not to be rude, but you have a tendency to talk a bit too much. You didnt know R33 so I HIGHLY recommend that if you show up to the memorial, you just sit in line and keep quite. Absolutely quite, out of respect for those who knew him and have things to share.

icansee
Cadet

Posted: 2007-02-14 15:30   
yes alright kan i will

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2007-02-14 15:37   
be happy blue, even i wouldnt expect you to do something like that and i was totally surprised that someone brought this up:P

icansee
Cadet

Posted: 2007-02-14 15:50   
ok thanks six nice to know you have just a shread a tiny weeny little shread of trust still in me... and no i wont .. i woudlnt dream of it just woudl be nice to be dere no i wont say anything i will just sit in line and be part of da pic.

Feralwulf
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-14 15:55   
So Far I have had to work during every R33 Memorial. Currently however it looks like I may make it to this one. R33 was before my time here, I never knew him. I DO however know many who did know him, and I know of the impact his life and his death had on those people, so even though I have never made it to a memorial, I have always taken the time when I did get online afterwards to take an EAD to R33 system, come to a full stop at the star, then after a few taking some time to think about this game and this community and the impact both have had on my life...I plot my course Hit 'J' and enjoy the Honor of being Destroyed by R33-8710.

This year I intend to be there with all my Friends, and Favorite enemies. Speeches will be given no doubt, but I won't have much if anything to say. I'll just sit in silence, and at the appointed time, enjoy the Honor of being destroyed by R33-8710.

Lyedtau
Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-14 16:00   
I havn't seen Jack on here for a few days, but I'll PM him on DSCW and see if he can talk to Banshee and Jester, so they can set up the memorial for this year. Although, from what I know, it's around March the 23rd, so it's quite a ways off yet.

Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-02-14 16:07   
I don't know how my collection compares to others, but if you want anything slow and somber, or otherwise befitting a memorial, let me know, I've got a lot... I'll try to figure out how to make a torrent of the files and ship them out.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-02-14 16:08   
Quote:

On 2007-02-14 16:00, Lyedtau wrote:
I havn't seen Jack on here for a few days, but I'll PM him on DSCW and see if he can talk to Banshee and Jester, so they can set up the memorial for this year. Although, from what I know, it's around March the 23rd, so it's quite a ways off yet.

I'll try get hold of Pete and Wayne

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Page created in 0.034303 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR