- Towel Day
05/25/24 +6.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Hellaciouss
15th - phoenixfyre
13th - Rain of Fire [O-XII]

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » General Discussion: 1.670 (Beta)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
 Author General Discussion: 1.670 (Beta)
NoBoDx
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-05-07 22:32   
maybe the reason is quite simple:
ugto->Command DREAD
icc->Command CARRIER

Zero28
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-05-08 12:11   
just played with the MD, those missile hurts like crazy, Gonna be great to counter camps and Stations, There lack of Armor sheilds and defence wll make them rather weak against anything smaller.

19:33:51 [ZION]GothThug {C?}: "Zero..you are DS's hero"

*Neon*
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-05-08 17:22   
Quote:

On 2011-05-08 12:11, Zero28 wrote:
just played with the MD, those missile hurts like crazy, Gonna be great to counter camps and Stations, There lack of Armor sheilds and defence wll make them rather weak against anything smaller.

the md is good but is there any difference between it and the siege dread apart ffrom one missile slot once you can refit the missiles?

Zero28
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-05-08 18:41   
As i checked, Planet seige missile cant be replace by Cruise missles no more, Since MD can switch its cruise for Harpex and the other missle (forgot the name lolz)
19:33:51 [ZION]GothThug {C?}: "Zero..you are DS's hero"

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-05-10 13:40   
Quote:
On Development Log, BackSlash wrote:
Stations have had their max speed lowered by about 45%.

I think you ought adjust all Engines instead of focusing on only station.
The speed of stations depends on their layout, the layout have not been decided yet so you may postpone this update.

Just in case stations are nerfed, possibly they have one repair drone, then lowering their speed is not needed.

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-05-12 10:21   
Kluth missile damage seems to be switched, Shroud says it does less damage but it does more, almost double.

Shield rings displaying in blue is a nice touch.

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-05-15 05:32   
LOL at Dev Log Alpha.

- Buff planetary depots to help provide UGTO that much-needed edge.

Thernhoghas
Grand Admiral
Exathra Alliance Fleet

Posted: 2011-05-15 05:43   
Quote:

this is a joke -.-
a really bad one

Shifcane
Grand Admiral
Anarchy's End

Posted: 2011-05-15 09:16   
Quote:

On 2011-05-04 22:33, Jim Starluck wrote:
Yeah, sure, Defiance, whatever.

No ship has more than 8 missiles on the new layouts. 65% of 8 is an average of 5 missiles taken out, leaving you 3 to shoot down yourself. Everything from Destroyer on up has at least 2 full-arc beams, leaving just one missile.

Jack and I tested this in Beta, with me in a UGTO Missile Cruiser and him in an ICC Assault Cruiser. Between this and the high effectiveness of point-defenses I could barely touch him.

Cry some more.

Jim,
The description does not say it will destroy 65% of projectiles, It says is has a 65% chance to destroy the projectile. you can be spammed by missiles fighters and the pulse has a chance of not killing any. not 5 out of 8.

It is 100 percent that the cloak will turn of if you have power, and 100% chance you will get pres and do damage with the flux.

I do understand that the amount of missiles are much lower, but thy do more damage, and the fighter spam... omg the spam...

but besides that, This is the peoples feedback, as requested. he is looking at his faction, all he has seen is buff to other factions "if that is his opinion"
as a developer, please don't tell people to stop crying when they are giving their feedback . We do understand that there is pressure on you to balance the game, but in light of UGTO getting beefed up, alot of people are thinking of foul play or one side faction love.

Thats this rant.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-05-15 09:43   
Quote:

On 2011-05-15 05:32, Kenny_Naboo[+R] wrote:
LOL at Dev Log Alpha.

it was placed there by shig, so you know its a joke!

Email Borgie
CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-05-15 12:30   
Shroud missiles are.... well its ok cus i have pulse wa.....oh.... Well its ok cus i have pulse bea..... wait a minute.... WTH!?

SpaceAdmiral
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-05-15 17:32   
Quote:

On 2011-05-15 09:16, Shifcane wrote:
Quote:

No ship has more than 8 missiles on the new layouts. 65% of 8 is an average of 5 missiles taken out, leaving you 3 to shoot down yourself. Everything from Destroyer on up has at least 2 full-arc beams, leaving just one missile.

Jack and I tested this in Beta, with me in a UGTO Missile Cruiser and him in an ICC Assault Cruiser. Between this and the high effectiveness of point-defenses I could barely touch him.

Cry some more.

Jim,
The description does not say it will destroy 65% of projectiles, It says is has a 65% chance to destroy the projectile. you can be spammed by missiles fighters and the pulse has a chance of not killing any. not 5 out of 8.

It is 100 percent that the cloak will turn of if you have power, and 100% chance you will get pres and do damage with the flux.

I do understand that the amount of missiles are much lower, but thy do more damage, and the fighter spam... omg the spam...

but besides that, This is the peoples feedback, as requested. he is looking at his faction, all he has seen is buff to other factions "if that is his opinion"
as a developer, please don't tell people to stop crying when they are giving their feedback . We do understand that there is pressure on you to balance the game, but in light of UGTO getting beefed up, alot of people are thinking of foul play or one side faction love.

Thats this rant.

It also has a chance of destroying over 9000 missiles. Probability states this is rare, just as destroying 0 missiles is.

@Defiance, pulse beams weren't changed so they will still have a 100% chance of destroying said missile.

MarineKingPrime
Marshal
Exathra Alliance Fleet

Posted: 2011-05-15 19:58   
He's talking about shroud missiles, you can't pulse beam them.

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-05-15 20:53   
Quote:

On 2011-05-15 17:32, SpaceAdmiral wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-05-15 09:16, Shifcane wrote:
Quote:

Cry some more.

Jim,

Thats this rant.

It also has a chance of destroying over 9000 missiles. Probability states this is rare, just as destroying 0 missiles is.

@Defiance, pulse beams weren't changed so they will still have a 100% chance of destroying said missile.

no... but a fn missile that you cannot detect cannot be shot down.

and my little post was just for LOLs. Lighten up.

seems your just out to shoot down everything i say regardless of validity or not. Whats your problem anyway? Did i pop your frigate one to many times when you were a noob? oh wait... lol

[ This Message was edited by: Defiance*XO* on 2011-05-15 21:02 ]

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-05-17 11:03   
ill put this up again becouse i never got any solid answers.

Currently its impossible to remove enh from a ship withoug paying. This is bad, because some ships i upgrade as i go, Ie change standard for advanced, Range for damage, Speed for turning. Ext. Now i will have to just strap a whole ship and its enh and start over.

unless there is some way to scrap enh in 1.67 that i dont know about.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022799 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR