No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +2.7 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » DarkSpace is now entirely free to play
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
 Author DarkSpace is now entirely free to play
AriesMu
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2010-03-21 10:13   
Hi.
I put a post on the italian mmorpgitalia.it - but I didn't think about the news....

So, please send me a message that you would send them, and I'll translate it in Italian for you if you want...

Thanks.

Julian Delphiki
Admiral

Posted: 2010-03-21 11:10   
Note: This post may be very irrelevant to the original, but I felt no need to create a new post to give feedback to the staff and F

I, like everyone else that leaves, have occasionally checked back just for the dev logs(since the forum posts were usually full of irrelevant stuff). Glad to see so much work being done recently. Since Faustus finished the backend of 1.5, all the other devs have really stepped up and continued to make this game what it should be, what it needs to be.

I want to sincerely thank everyone on the dev team and everyone that has provided the suggestions and feedback required to make the game better(nothing can get better if there is no feedback of whats wrong, neh?). Also the biggest thanks to Faustus for taking this bold step to make Darkspace completely free.

The last time I played, I subbed for 3 months knowing very well that I would probably stop playing within a month(out of frustration or my lovely ADD haha). I hope to re-sub again soon since I will be getting money shortly, and wish everyone that has the means to do the same. If you don't have the money, why not do things like get awesome screenshots and spread the word? I plan on putting this game up on Demonoid(a public tracker that requires registration for older torrents, want an invite? just pm me) so that we can get some new faces downloading the game.

In conclusion I would like to thank Richard L.(I just wanted to use ur real name, sorry), Backslash, Doran, Draf and Shiggy for continuing through the rough times and helping keep darkspace alive and kicking.

Also would like to thank the less public(and new) Devs, some my friends, for their continued support for this game. Without all these people, I cannot imagine darkspace making it as long as it has. I won't bother typing out all the names, but will rather point you to the staff list on the left to see who I am thanking.. (Esp. Eledore, Nat, Tael, Axi, Chal, Scythe and Feral).

Thanks for making Darkspace the best game. I am re-downloading it to try playing it again on my crappy lappy.. Hopefully it doesnt local-lag me to death

Zerbubus
Vice Admiral
Interstellar Cultural Confederation United

Posted: 2010-04-07 19:46   
Well i haven't played DS in about 2 years, so the other day i get a email inviting me back because this is free now.

Free, there's a offer you can't refuse!

So i sign up, download and start playing, day later i decided i made a good choice coming back, and sub to it, to help support it. Yes it's free, nothing said i had to pay, but nothing is free, and my feelings are that the more that pay, the better the game will get.

just looking for a fleet to join on MV sagittarus now.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-04-07 20:44   
Thank you Zerbubus (and others). It's always nice to see people like yourself supporting the game and making kind comments.

Zero28
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-04-07 21:53   
Free is a good thing, ow i cna brign my lazy Friend to come and play insteaf of me paying for his darn games

Free or not, il nevar remove my subscriptions. Hear me? Nevar!!!!!!

looking for a fleet? :3 i got a fleet you can join
19:33:51 [ZION]GothThug {C?}: "Zero..you are DS's hero"

James 296
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-04-08 18:15   
now the question is do you have to sub to be in a fleet or not??

Note: when I can I will sub unless My ADD/ADHD kicks in

[ This Message was edited by: James296 on 2010-04-08 18:15 ]

Starcommander
Marshal

Posted: 2010-04-08 18:16   
Quote:

On 2010-04-08 18:15, James296 wrote:
now the question is do you still have to be sub to be in a fleet or not??

Note: when I can I will sub unless My ADD/ADHD kicks in

Nope you dont need to sub to join/make a fleet. You should of noticed this already when looking at fleets.

WH 40k armies, Grey Knights, Dark Angles, Imperial Guard (Vostroyan First Born) and Orks.

There is a thin line between knowing when to give up and when to try harder.

Email Starcommander
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
Page created in 0.014453 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR