No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +2.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » DarkSpace is now entirely free to play
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
 Author DarkSpace is now entirely free to play
Pegasus
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-03-15 09:29   
Happy to donate - subscribe - pay for micropayments but not through Paypal. If you can find an alternative I am happy to donate a lot more than standard.

Glaceon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-03-15 11:35   
Quote:

On 2010-03-15 07:03, Cyndrax wrote:
Ty Faustus and the rest of the staff ^^

Same here go faustus and Dark Space! =D

off topic cyndrax u left me to die at procyon at the mercy of the mi dreads and nodes -_-

0stego
Fleet Admiral
United Armed Corps

Posted: 2010-03-16 11:03   
Awesome, I'm sure running DS 100% free will bring many more ships in to the systems and increase the number of sporadic battles, and buying enhancements with credits VIA donations and a 'DS Store' is another slick idea that I'm surprised had not been thought of earlier.

Will AI's still drop "weak" or the "lower grade" enhancements, or will they all go into the credit system to be purchased?....

[ This Message was edited by: 0stego on 2010-03-16 17:18 ]

Goto the website of 0stego
Mattyboi
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2010-03-16 13:08   
Been with this game for so long but was never able to get a sub due to r/l jobs etc

This is a great update for lots of people and will hopefully increase the amount of players so we can have the major fights I used to see

ADmiraLMaXimus (Bringer of Doom)
Chief Marshal
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2010-03-16 13:48   
well im not rich or anything but I Feel that 10 bucks is not to much for me to pay and I have seen this game thru from 2002 till now and 90% of the time i have stayed subbed.... it is an escape... it is very fun to play... i have made friends here from day one on all factions and it is very worth it to me to keep paying as long as I am playing.

If anyone is wondering what players will get from keeping the sub active
then you just havent been here long enough.

------Quote------

Faustus: Posted: 2010-03-13 15:28
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More than likely I will implement micro-payments... all subscribers will get extra in-game credits to spend on enhancements.

I'm even thinking about adding up all subscriptions on an account paid to date... and giving all accounts a credit based upon how much they've paid to keep this game going to date.

-----Quote-----

you see already something in the works to reward the subbed players

Email ADmiraLMaXimus (Bringer of Doom)
Fallen |3lood Angel*Kiyoh*
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2010-03-16 18:36   
soon as i got a job, im paying, i want to see darkspace keep getting better

Don't waste your time, Or time will waste you.

Master_of_Puppets[SK]
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2010-03-17 01:21   
Quote:

On 2010-03-15 05:16, Mr Black wrote:
We will probably be sending out an email once we have the new micro-payment system implemented.

[ This Message was edited by: Mr Black on 2010-03-15 05:23 ]

Also a article/news about this on some webs like mmorpg.com and the likes would be good imho.
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home

Email Master_of_Puppets[SK]
-Daedalus-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-03-17 06:11   
Quote:

On 2010-03-15 09:29, Pegasus wrote:
Happy to donate - subscribe - pay for micropayments but not through Paypal. If you can find an alternative I am happy to donate a lot more than standard.

Whats wrong with Paypal? If they are one time payments for enhancments you don't need a paypal account you can use them to do one time payments.

And i've had a paypal account for almost 10 years with no problems I don't see what the issue is.

Starcommander
Marshal

Posted: 2010-03-17 06:42   
Quote:

On 2010-03-17 06:11, --Daedalus-- wrote:
Quote:

Whats wrong with Paypal? If they are one time payments for enhancments you don't need a paypal account you can use them to do one time payments.

And i've had a paypal account for almost 10 years with no problems I don't see what the issue is.

Security. Paypal isn't as secure as it should be, it still is but it could be better. I too have a paypal for a long time and never have had an issue with them, but others haven't been so fortunate.

WH 40k armies, Grey Knights, Dark Angles, Imperial Guard (Vostroyan First Born) and Orks.

There is a thin line between knowing when to give up and when to try harder.

Email Starcommander
Riley!
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-03-17 10:24   
Quote:

On 2010-03-17 06:11, --Daedalus-- wrote:
Quote:

Some people like paypal, others do not. I personally don't care for PayPal, however, it IS a major payment system online and it IS safe and secure and it does have a customer service department whom are meant to help you should you actually experience problems. Why the reluctance to use a company that is reputable world wide?

Suck it up and just use PayPal. You stand an equal if not bigger chance of risking identity theft by visiting a walmart or using the outside credit machine at Arco to pay for your petrol then you would by using PayPal --- just saying.

Killian Darkpaw
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-03-17 11:09   
I don't post much. But what I can say is PayPal is a good site. I dunno how long my grandpa's been using it... for a long time I can say. The only real problem you'll ever have is if you give away your pin#.. I've only had one problem (But that was my stupidity/first time buying) Was charged $350 USD for a matress I never bought.

PayPal Customer Service quickly refunded me though only took one call to get it strightened up.

Really I'd trust PayPal more then anything else on the web for money transer.

-Vigi

Drumline
Grand Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2010-03-17 12:09   
you guys are amazing, you have done so much in the past 2 yrs, im grateful.

How do i use a signature that is of my OWN ship??

Mr Black
Grand Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2010-03-17 13:27   
I have already contacted a number of sites, MMORPG.com included. Sadly, the only site that has actually listed the news has been www.onrpg.com.

Despite my attempts to keep MMORPG.com updated on our status and developments, they have not bothered to post any news in relation to DarkSpace for the last four years. Apparently we are not important enough for our news to go into thier feed.

Mattyboi
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2010-03-17 13:31   
Quote:

On 2010-03-17 13:27, Mr Black wrote:
I have already contacted a number of sites, MMORPG.com included. Sadly, the only site that has actually listed the news has been http://www.onrpg.com.

Despite my attempts to keep MMORPG.com updated on our status and developments, they have not bothered to post any news in relation to DarkSpace for the last four years. Apparently we are not important enough for our news to go into thier feed.

*grabs pitch fork*

Burn mmorpg !!!!!!!

More popularity
[ This Message was edited by: Mattyboi on 2010-03-17 13:33 ]

Master_of_Puppets[SK]
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2010-03-17 15:45   
Quote:

On 2010-03-17 13:27, Mr Black wrote:
I have already contacted a number of sites, MMORPG.com included. Sadly, the only site that has actually listed the news has been http://www.onrpg.com.

Interesting. I found out bout DS from them. We should start spaming their forums then
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home

Email Master_of_Puppets[SK]
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Page created in 0.035526 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR