No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +6.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » OMG
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
 Author OMG
codenemesis
Admiral

Posted: 2007-06-25 16:42   
To an extent i do agree and to an extent i do not. You make some valid points that they have no excuse to ignore what so ever. However i would like to point out that mirving and all that is part of the game. I have brought um MANY plants just to watch tehm be bombed and i shout like a freaking maniac because it had a working shipyard and everythin however no matter how unfair it was and no matter how mad i was did not change the fact that it was part of the game. However the rest of the points about the mods are completley valid. I think new mods should be awauired and i think they shouldn't slack off or abuse their powers...
00:44:23 Feralwulf: \"I am, therefore I ban\"

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-06-25 19:20   
lord hammercy 5 posts are about mirving and the other are trying to demean me....however the only people i see sticking up for me are mr. black and shigernafy hmmmm.....yeah...now i know whats goin on

on the 30th which is a saturday...after i get home from shopping im deleting Darkspace and leaving....thats the only option you all have left me...i will return when people have grown up and stopped treating this community like garbage...-.-

i cant think of anything else to say...

Email GothThug {C?}
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-06-25 19:23   
Quote:

On 2007-06-25 19:20, Twisted GothThug {C?} wrote:
i will return when people have grown up and stopped treating this community like garbage...-.-

See you never.

RonZo *FC*
Chief Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2007-06-25 19:59   
Goth,

I know you, we had our episodes too, still we friends. Why? because of understanding and respect, i told u that many times, not all people think or act like u, thats the good thing of life, we all different.

I know that people here are very impulsive and always are defensive, always trying to put their "honorable" names above u, using "nice words" and using "logical words" to make the threat at his/her favor. Any ways, just take a deep breath, go for some cookies, and then return and dont answer. If u see that this not work, well i agree with a lot of users, STOP posting.

U have a called Fleet, if something or somebody is annoying u a LOT, just ask ur Fleet Adm to help with mods "AS A TEAM"". Maybe that way u get better results

For the last, mirving and tractoring are part of game as it was created. When Daedalus tractor me into planet was a LEGAL maneouver, but not an honorable action for me.. FOR ME* but i cant blame him, its his nature, and i have to learn and deal with it. Next time, HE WONT tractor me anymore. U HAVE to learn HOW TO LEARN. Just intearct with people who appreciate u, dont get hypoaccelerated flaming or whining... life is unfair many times, but i surely tell u that lifes payback too.. depending on how u take it.

Peace for all and lets start making EXAMPLES BY ACTIONS than talking this much.

Txs and relax Goth, things will change when u change ur attitude, u ll see my friend! People will react nicely to u, all can change, start making the change

good luck!

Ronzo

Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-06-25 20:01   
You must realize that DS caters to multitude of ages, including *gasp* non grown ups such that some behavior is natural of their age. Of course there is also the people who choose to act immature and well... yea.

Junky Da FunkyMonke
Admiral

From: The Hotel California, takes excursions to Deep Sexys Space every now and then
Posted: 2007-06-25 20:11   
Goth ignore the other dorks on this game and report them if you need someone to back you up when there is random teasing ask me and plz dont leave i love your radio to much!!!

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-06-25 20:15   
Quote:

On 2007-06-25 20:01, Lacrosseian x=(-b+sqrt(b^2-4ac))/2a wrote:
You must realize that DS caters to multitude of ages, including *gasp* non grown ups such that some behavior is natural of their age. Of course there is also the people who choose to act immature and well... yea.

Liek, u suck!
P.S. Heya Lacro, post more. =P

Rae
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-06-25 20:54   
It's a sad day when you have to leave like this Goth, I must say i've seen you verbally attacked and abused on numerous occasions, by all the same people all the time. It's also unfortunate that those players are allowed time and time again to get away with it. I'll say it again, as i've said it before (and posted more than once on the topic) I don't personally know you, have never really talked to you or interacted with you outside this game, but NO ONE deserves to be harassed like that. Period. There are no lame excuses, no "he started it" etc that warrant the abuse Goththug takes. I don't want this message edited, as I also wish to be heard, but I must also speak my mind. To those that contribute to this I say you are LOSERS, and wish this ten times over on you in real life.
Take care Goth, don't let the world get you down. It takes all kinds whether kiddies realize it or not.

Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-06-25 21:13   
Quote:

On 2007-06-25 20:15, -RevenG- *C3PO* wrote:

Liek, u suck!
P.S. Heya Lacro, post more. =P

I do not usually post that much out of fleet forums, and besides I had been gone for 3 weeks prior to that post.

I post more on the DSCW these days, so mabye try going there more often and supporting the site.

[ This Message was edited by: Lacrosseian x=(-b+sqrt(b^2-4ac))/2a on 2007-06-25 21:14 ]

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-06-25 21:18   
Quote:

On 2007-06-25 21:13, Lacrosseian x=(-b+sqrt(b^2-4ac))/2a wrote:
I do not usually post that much out of fleet forums, and besides I had been gone for 3 weeks prior to that post.

I post more on the DSCW these days, so mabye try going there more often and supporting the site.

Eh, I'm to busy to spam the communhity forums also at the moment.

Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-06-25 21:33   
...But you are not busy enough to miss out on spamming the DS site.

It is all about the post count to yuo is it not?

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-06-25 21:34   
Thanx Devils, and maybe we could interact in real life if you wish....i live in Oklahoma and maybe we could go get a drink at a bar or somethin lol...but other than that...hey lac long time no see....hows the navy? anyways....Thanx Ronzy for the words of encouragement (however unclear it was) lol j/k bud just remember i got feelings too....and when i see a game this good go downhill because of bug abuse i like to speak out when it calls for it....but yeah....fixing bridges when i've burned so many of them...is gonna take a long time to fix

Email GothThug {C?}
Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-06-25 21:38   
Quote:

On 2007-06-25 21:34, Twisted GothThug {C?} wrote:
hey lac long time no see....hows the navy? anyways

Think you got me confused with someone else with the military branch.

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-06-25 21:48   
Quote:

On 2007-06-25 21:33, Lacrosseian x=(-b+sqrt(b^2-4ac))/2a wrote:
...But you are not busy enough to miss out on spamming the DS site.

It is all about the post count to yuo is it not?

Yes, Lac, it's all about the post count for me. : (

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-06-25 23:16   
Quote:

On 2007-06-24 21:49, Twisted GothThug {C?} wrote:
You know i dont know where to start....the fact that my feelings and emotions are pushed to the limit or the fact that im getting Brutally Teased, Made fun of...harrassed...Greifed into leaving the game...take yer pick thats probably it...My previous post stating that the WKM clan was disbanding got locked for what? NO REASON! a thread i made 2 days ago about the unfairness in this damn game what happened to it? LOCKED and moved to staff miscellenia! why!? no one gives reasons anymore and im freaking fed up with it! This has been eating at me for a long time now... and the fact that these "SO called mods" are not enforcing the rules and not doing anything about these Greifing Mirvtards just makes me freaking sick you know that!? And some of my posts are lame and stupid like a certain person says...im just fed up with the way i am treated in this game like its okay to be in high school again and tease the geek or...make fun of the nerd or...being in a Clique and choosing who you can be friends with....

Alright. You want some truth? I get in trouble 90% of the time I say something to you, with or without you saying anything back. Mods not doing their job? Their doing it just fine. Your WKM post was probably locked due to it probably starting a flame war, which most of your posts do.

Seriously.. You want people to stop messing with you, but then you go out and call them 'Greifing MirvTards'. Ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, all the insults you throw at people and your constant crusade against anyone with a mirv, may have actualy caused alot of people to become angry with you?

In HighSchool, I'm one of the guys you'd see standing along the wall with the other athletes. I was also the guy you'd see keeping them from picking on the nerds or geeks, but when it came to blatant (excuse the language) asses, I'd let them go at it, and I'd join in too.

I dont know which one you are.. The blatant ass, who knows exactly what he's doing and likes to get people angry, or the rather idiotic person who doesnt know that people are very angry at the things you say. Either way, you need to really change your personality from both of those. I dont mean try, I mean actualy doing it.

Quote:

I have tried being freaking patient with you guys..but no you test my limits in game and out of game...you harrass me about mirving...you harrass me with ED's in game and then you GLOAT about it out of game it makes me FREAKING SICK! that people like this can get away with it AND THEY GET NOJ FREAKING PUNISHMENT whatsofreaking ever!

Wait, wait.

You are mad because people harrass you about Mirving and EDs? When you are the person who calls anyone who's mirved or used an ED a Mirvtard or a lamer. And the people who bomb and used EDs ingame arent doing anything wrong, and cant get punished for playing the game. There are certain people who openly flaunt it to the community, which I too feel like there should be some kind of punishment, but the majority of people you see as 'Griefing Mirvtards' are just playing the game.

And if your talking about Revenge Bombing, your best off finding a different game then. Revenge Mirving has been around since Darkspace has been out, and it's something that happens. Learn how to defend the planets, not sit in the lobby and bitch about it.

Quote:

I am Muted for making valid points, My Threads are locked and mocked...IM TOLD TO BE silent because why? they know im right and dont wanna fracking admit it....IM TIRED OF IT!

Actualy, your usualy wrong on alot of your post, in my opinion. Which is why the Staff usualy lock and move them before things really get bad. And you get in trouble for things because the staff know that it'll likley cause a problem, and I'm sure you know that it will too.

[ This Message was edited by: Crim on 2007-06-25 23:18 ]

Email Supertrooper
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020891 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR