Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » YOU PLAY TOO MUCH COUNTERTRIKE WHEN...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
 Author YOU PLAY TOO MUCH COUNTERTRIKE WHEN...
Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-05-07 18:49   
I happen to think Call of Duty to be better than CS...Only becuase the warfare in it IS realistic..Watch the kills involved in it, look at the way the weapons are loaded, and the aims. Most people complain becuase the Sight on a Springfield '01 moves..Thats how it was back then, and today. People need to know their war..geesh.

Placebo
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-05-07 20:08   
Quote:

On 2005-05-07 18:28, AirWolf wrote:
ha ha.. no really He was here he was talkin to my mum on the net and he was helpin her out with the computer and he noticed i had cs on the comp and asked if i play it.. and so he turned out to be the 13th ranked... he also
has a nice comp layout.. he has 3 pcs at home.. with a nice lan connection between the 3 so that the 3 have pings of about 1-3 and everyone that comes in has pings of 30- ... so he was cool.. but back slash he did agree.. and frankly enough so do i.
so i geuss u liked my jokes.. hey i want all of u to pick ur favourite

From what I hear they aren't actually your jokes...

Oh and I had Jackie Chan visit my house yesterday, I'm am now martial arts champion. Hoohah!

Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-05-07 20:12   
@ Savage, i was talking to all the people talking to you. not to you yourself =) mind u, i dont normally read names or nething...

so if that was you i was talking to somehow... well deal with it n stop complaining cause it wont change, not in the mainstream media neways. Full Spectrum Warrior was originally a system developed for military training, so that might be your best bet.

Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-05-07 20:35   
You know what? Call of Duty United Offensive IS better than Counterstrike. And if you want to keep comparing first-person shooters, I'd say Halo 2 is the best. And, if you want to compare realism, in COD, normally, a man cannot survive ramming into a tank at full speed, while driving a jeep. Also, in Halo, people normally do not mimic walking while jumping. In COD again, artillery shells usually leave some kind of marking besides smoke. And back to Halo one last time, I don't think a Marine can withstand a direct hit in the face from 10 bolts of supercharged plasma.

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-05-07 20:40   
Airwolf, believe it or not, i've been to several CPL's, and several UK events, If you know Ian Shawe then im sure thats great, but untill then, he lives in Manchester UK, and the last time I saw him he was busy with TAG. You can lie all you want about it, or perhaps he was lying. Who knows, perhaps Ian got kidnaped, and taken to America and just happened to come to your house .

Also, those jokes are from the steam forums originating from a post thats almost 2 years old.

@ Kitsune

Everyones games to their own prefernce. I would argue that Half Life 2 is better than Halo 2, for verious reasons, but theres another post on this somewhere.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2005-05-07 20:43 ]

Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2005-05-08 14:18   
*sigh why do i bother ?

Lawman
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-05-08 16:26   
AirWolf
1st Rear Admiral

Playing on 'metaverse.darkspace.net'...

Posted: 2005-05-03 12:29
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just admit cappin savage that CS isnt as unrealstic as uthink.. the blood and gore are 50-50 the gun sounds are realistic as well as the magazines diff gun takes diff magazines and thats accurate.. also the FPS (frames per second) is very high in this to create a realsitic accurate shooting. So really its not like UT2k4 where just about everything is fiction... but with UT2k4 its also unskillfull.. eah sure i can kill about 50 folk shooting rockets everywere and hopping in the biggest badass tank.. but CS is a skillfull game and to kill someone that is expeirenced u need to have skill.. thats why CS is no.1 ranked for tournaments.. its also had the biggest amounf of prize money one the team 3DO one it last year at the world cybergames with a nice amount of $350,000 dollars.. which is really nice.. so come on this is just about the most realistic shooter u can get... NOW BACK TO THE FREEKIN SUBJECT who liked my jokes?? (top post)
_

Dude, no one insults UT2k4 and gets away with it. Frag ops>Counter Strike. I>j00.

Email Lawman   Goto the website of Lawman
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Page created in 0.014156 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR