No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +4.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » Ok this is about lock on planets nothing else get it
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
 Author Ok this is about lock on planets nothing else get it
Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2003-09-20 09:34   

You are currently banned...
Reason: bombing friendly planets in the DFA
Until: 09/20/03 09:28:50

I stated my reasons for it and im gona continue doing this
I have for some time been working ds as a noob some seams to forget how that is like.

More than 1 time I find planets that get lucked up with incomplete research and building on them with no one on team that can luck it up unless I log off and in with my FA profile.

So for some time I have done the following:

Bright an clear told the team if some or this don’t unlock an planet that needs work of some kind or its just lucked when actually finished and perfectly working, I bomb it if you don’t luck it up in 20 – 30 sek.

No response and first bombs hit further no response I bomb the hub then rebuild it .

This is the only thing that works, try to argue with anyone is impossible I don’t want to spend time with lengthy discussions in game when a planet needs work captain FA or what ever I am.

Other solutions on how planets get lucked would be fine but on the scenario servers it has no place since the players get in and out of it

Now I got kicked for this action so I wonder how many noobs have never tried or can’t get to build on a planet ?.

I don’t think they will learn if all higher ranks run around lucking up everything on the maps.

I certainly would rather the new players try out building on scenario than in MV they can do much more damage there so an script to disable the luck up of planets on scenario would and could be a good idea so the new players gets to learn to build.

But one thing is sure as long as I play as a noob player lower rank im gona put hard against hard on this.

Ragg allways on the noob players side out

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

[ This Message was edited by: Ragglock(KTS) on 2003-09-21 18:45 ]

Goto the website of Ragglock
Ragglock
Marshal

Posted: 2003-09-20 09:56   
btw some moderator just said i would be banned for life if i bombed freindly planets

well so be it

it every time im in mv i have to do this to get enemy troups of the planets

cant be long then

this is a real problem you want to chace away new players with resrictions on learning this greate game fine by me

Ragglock
Marshal

Posted: 2003-09-20 09:58   
btw this poses another problem i get banned for life if i remove a freindly hub to ?

becaus this is getting done on regular basis to and not only by me

Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2003-09-20 09:59   

Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2003-09-20 10:06   
THats so incredibly lame of the moderator to ban you because you are bombing friendly planets. I thought you already got punished for it in prestige.

I support you!

Starfleet.
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-09-20 10:08   
hehe that's true, what is the difference between scrapping and bombing, i've already scrapped thousands of buildings, but sure bombing is more "beautifull" to see

life in ds is unfair sometimes

Email Starfleet.
Tiggy
Midshipman
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2003-09-20 10:18   
Oh, You're Gone4ever? I still partially agree with you, the FA's in that server were stupidly out of line, locked every planet and then didn't do squat with them. However, YOUR approach was even worse. I'm standing neutral.

Email Tiggy
Patrowsky
Cadet

Posted: 2003-09-20 10:24   
Ragg...You are Fleet Admiral.

You can unlock every Planet if needed.

but i think you are pointing to another problem here....

Good Old EU Admin AD

Email Patrowsky
Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-09-20 10:24   
I'm with Tig on this. Treason, for any reason, is not an option. Thats the equivelent of beating up a teacher because they rabble and rabble in class instead of actually teaching...

Ragglock
Marshal

Posted: 2003-09-20 10:36   
fyi been playing as a noob from scratch last week given me an true feeling sorta how its like to be an new player in this game

1. everyone admiral or higer disreguard any calls for help

2. if i as an lower rank ask nice and poilite to unluck a planet im building on or that need to queqe new trops reshearch or any work at all they just give the "soot of you noob im admiral i own this game"

3.where are the moderators

4.senarions where 1 fa gets in lock up all planets then for ever reason he leaves all planets is locked no one to lock them up all are lower that the fa rank only thing to do bomb the hubs or o have to log out and log in as my fa profile

Dwarden
Admiral
CHIMERA

Posted: 2003-09-20 10:37   
But for example i'm NOT FA, and i'm very CONFUSED if someone lock planet i just worked 50 minutes to fix LAMERISH build ...

sorry TOTAL CONCEPT OF LOCK IS STUPID AND I SAID THAT HUNDREDS TIMES I SUGGESTED MUCH BETTER AND FAIR SOLUTION and NOBODY took care of that ...

also i dont see any other way for me to fix locked planet with 30 mines 1 reactor and 1 hub ....

if lock not change soon, playing engineer or organizing planet structures for anything become useless ... in fact...it's already useless year

Lith Ragond
Cadet
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-09-20 10:44   
Locking a planet is a higher ranked players privilage. New players can learn to build any time. If a planet is locked, then it's locked for a reason. Sometimes it may be someone locks a planet and forgets about it. Oh well, no big deal.

As for bombing structures off a planet you own... well, FFing is FFing is FFing. There is no two ways about, there is no excuse for FFing that will make it "ok".

The current situation? He was warned, he didn't stop, he suffered the consequences.

Dwarden
Admiral
CHIMERA

Posted: 2003-09-20 10:53   
Quote:

On 2003-09-20 10:44, Lith "The Tool" Ragond wrote:
Locking a planet is a higher ranked players privilage. New players can learn to build any time. If a planet is locked, then it's locked for a reason. Sometimes it may be someone locks a planet and forgets about it. Oh well, no big deal.

As for bombing structures off a planet you own... well, FFing is FFing is FFing. There is no two ways about, there is no excuse for FFing that will make it "ok".

The current situation? He was warned, he didn't stop, he suffered the consequences.

absolute naivity ur comment shows ...

locking become sort of fun and sabotage, u want tell me FA got any iQ if he abort researchs 10 seconds before DONE? ...

omg, sorry but this locking is useless feature and it already proven it not helps anything ...

should i run for FA? why, i dont need that rank, in fact, why i should bother to get FA anyway? ... just because of stupid lock feature? ha ...

if i BUILD planet from scratch locking it OF me is something what will soon result into me ignoring game soon ...

Lith Ragond
Cadet
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-09-20 10:55   
Quote:
fyi been playing as a noob from scratch last week given me an true feeling sorta how its like to be an new player in this game

Sweet, I thought about doing that, but I already reset my rank once, was too much for me

Quote:
1. everyone admiral or higer disreguard any calls for help

i'm pretty sure not EVERYone.

Quote:
2. if i as an lower rank ask nice and poilite to unluck a planet im building on or that need to queqe new trops reshearch or any work at all they just give the "soot of you noob im admiral i own this game"

Yeah, I know some players that have that attitude. Then again, when you are in FA, and it is a close game, how well a planet is built could mean the difference, so sometimes it's important to build a planet well for those higher rankers.

[qupte]3.where are the moderators[/quote]

Well, correct me if i am wrong, but there was one present at this situation. Hence you being kicked. But as for any other reference of your comment... what's that got to do with anything?

Quote:
4.senarions where 1 fa gets in lock up all planets then for ever reason he leaves all planets is locked no one to lock them up all are lower that the fa rank only thing to do bomb the hubs or o have to log out and log in as my fa profile

Well, since logging in with you FA isn't against the RoC, I suggest doing that. If buildings do get locked by a FA, and that FA leaves, and there is no other FA present, the planets SHOULD default to unlocked. As I said earlier there, no excuse for FFing.

Ragglock
Marshal

Posted: 2003-09-20 10:56   
wrong happens as soon as any noob that actuly is higer than captain builds a hub on FA

it get lucked down and he cant do anything about it even if he is in an engenering ship

it must go or they never learn

you can say they should play on newb server or captain wrong again took me 48 h of play to reach 1ra whats they gona do play on captain with no prestige i think not

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020786 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR