No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +12.4 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » RSM switch to ICC
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
 Author RSM switch to ICC
*Nemesis*©
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-06-01 11:47   
Hahaha i remember that yestarday 'Beat it'

BLADERUNNER2019
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan

Posted: 2011-06-01 12:02   
Hi Everyone,

RSM going to ICC for a week immediately broke up kluth/icc ongoing alliance. We are not faction hoppers....alliances that go on everyday for weeks ruins the game and wastes alot of expensive enhancements. Each faction's ships have different strengths and weaknesses to balance things out. It is pretty obvious that if you combine 2 different factions in an alliance, it throws the game off balance. Stand tall with your own faction!!

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-06-01 12:14   
Quote:

On 2011-06-01 12:02, bladerunner2014 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

RSM going to ICC for a week immediately broke up kluth/icc ongoing alliance. We are not faction hoppers....alliances that go on everyday for weeks ruins the game and wastes alot of expensive enhancements. Each faction's ships have different strengths and weaknesses to balance things out. It is pretty obvious that if you combine 2 different factions in an alliance, it throws the game off balance. Stand tall with your own faction!!

and once rsm goes back to ugto it will be business as usual.

Email Borgie
Gromit
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-06-01 12:25   
There was not so much of an alliance between ICC and K'Luth, before the switch UGTO pretty consistently would have the strongest numbers. In this situation it is in the interest of both ICC and K'Luth not to cut each others throats and instead focus on the greater enemy. When UGTO numbers dropped K'Luth would often attack ICC especially in resent times when ICC was regaining strength.

If RSM goes back to UGTO they will again have the greatest numbers and will become the primary focus of the ICC and K'Luth.

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-06-01 13:09   
As PB we dont play much . We are looking forward for new realese with new layouts. Once i step in MV , you know better than anyone else, there wont be any allience.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-06-01 13:12   
Quote:

On 2011-06-01 13:09, Pakhos[+R] wrote:
As PB we dont play much . We are looking forward for new realese with new layouts. Once i step in MV , you know better than anyone else, there wont be any allience.

Yep once new layouts come out expect to see pb in force

Email Borgie
Tommas [ USF HunnyBunny ]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-06-01 13:37   
Well it all depends if they dont ban us all thoug..

MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2011-06-01 13:50   
Quote:

On 2011-06-01 12:02, bladerunner2014 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

By unofficial definition you aren't faction hoppers. Faction hopping is a fleetless player regularly changing factions.

Quote:

On 2011-06-01 13:37, Tommas [ USF HunnyBunny ] wrote:
Well it all depends if they dont ban us all thoug..

Oh man I really want to know what's going on. All I've heard so far is something about the PB fleet forum. Don't tell me here on the forum though.

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-06-01 21:00   
Quote:

On 2011-06-01 13:50, General Zod wrote:

Oh man I really want to know what's going on. All I've heard so far is something about the PB fleet forum. Don't tell me here on the forum though.

No you don't.

It's settled, and it's a private matter.

Alcedo
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-06-02 05:29   
Quote:

On 2011-06-01 12:25, Gromit wrote:
There was not so much of an alliance between ICC and K'Luth, before the switch UGTO pretty consistently would have the strongest numbers. In this situation it is in the interest of both ICC and K'Luth not to cut each others throats and instead focus on the greater enemy. When UGTO numbers dropped K'Luth would often attack ICC especially in resent times when ICC was regaining strength.

If RSM goes back to UGTO they will again have the greatest numbers and will become the primary focus of the ICC and K'Luth.

If this is true, why do you team up when there are only a few (sometimes just one) UGTO online? I've seen it happen countless times.

Email Alcedo
SPaRTaN Z
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-06-02 06:31   
PB -> Pure Blonde
*yum yum*

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-06-02 08:54   
just because UGTO is an agreed on priority target, does not mean ICC/kluth dont shoot eachother after your dispached.

Fatal Perihelion
Chief Marshal
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2011-06-02 09:10   
Quote:

On 2011-06-02 05:29, Alcedo wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-06-01 12:25, Gromit wrote:

If this is true, why do you team up when there are only a few (sometimes just one) UGTO online? I've seen it happen countless times.

It happens or happened for some reasons.

-UGTO still uses to hold the majority of Sagitarius.

-UGTO generaly are the most hated ones atm, because of the so called "station spam" and "depot hug" and maybe fear of the EAD.
UGTO is weaker now, but its like an old habbit to hit them first.

-Maybe the best reason:
Many people switched between Kluth and ICC and then they refuse to attack their old allies, often Kluth PM: "We wont attack you". Or ICCs say "Dont attack Kluth unless they do".

Basicaly i dont like this if UGTO is outnumbered, but its just a game and lately all UGTO and ICC allied to invade Kluth without any defenders, this wasnt "fair", but it is just a game. So its ok. Just basicly i agree with keeping the balance of power.
I remember when Kluth was the biggest threat and ICC and UGTO tried to work together.
So over a long period of time passing, the situation DOES change.

As Kluth may just cloak it is not suprising that ICC turns on UGTO then, just because they are visible. Or UGTO focuses on ICC.
So its mostly Kluth who decide whom to attack in a 3 faction battle; and it is their nature to attack the weaker ones, i remember when ICC got lots of trouble with Kluth, there was no friendship between Kluth and ICC, they had been arch-enemys.

Then again, yesterday ICC was so powerfull in numbers, they made UGTO run and scatter, just to attack Kluth with the very next jump.

But still: Whenever UGTO show up with some Shrooms and Dreads, ICC and Kluth tend to work together that is true.

Azure Prower
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-06-02 10:35   
If I see two sides battling it out equally. I'll always target UGTO first (though with RSM on ICC, I'm torn between targets now).

If I see a low hull ship and/or e-jumps away. I'll target/track that first.

If non-RSM ICC want a temporary alliance. I'll honour it and give warning before it is broken again.

Though at the end of the day. I'm looking for the fastest way to reach chief marshal. With ICC crossing my path in open space most of the time. They are just the quickest way for me for me to earn some pres.

MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2011-06-02 10:37   
Quote:

On 2011-06-01 21:00, Kenny_Naboo[+R] wrote:
No you don't.

It's settled, and it's a private matter.

I already know now from friends more than you think I even saved some of the chat logs so I won't forget.

"private" is really a matter of opinion isn't it?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Page created in 0.029180 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR