No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +12.0 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » RSM switch to ICC
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
 Author RSM switch to ICC
Silent Threat { Vier }
Marshal
Anarchy's End

Posted: 2011-05-31 17:40   
About RSM: I thought the move was silly if it was as someone stated "to show the ICC that they can stand up for themselves without a K'luth alliance". ICC only needed more people. It's not like they wouldn't have done just fine if their numbers were close to equal. If that is not the main reason why RSM hopped over to ICC then disregard my comment.

Quote:

On 2011-05-30 20:36, Admiral Chance Wilson*CO* (FS) wrote:
Oh good lord. Speaking of defunc fleets. ICCU is now like dead. I have'nt seen 1 ICCU player in 3 weeks, most active fleet's would be the FTL, SPD, FS, and ADM. ICCU and a few others mite as well be disbanded because there never on. or at least disbanded and the actice players make the same fleet, but without the trash.

So in closeing, wake up ICC, I getting tired of commanding a loseing war, inperticlar yesterday when me and 5 people held fargo for like 3 hours, aganist 20 UGTO and 10 Kluth.

-ADM WILSON

Becareful of calling other people "trash".

Not that I believe the other ICC would put you in charge of anything but If you were "commanding" as you claimed then it would be your own fault for "loseing" as you spelled it. It's always the leaders fault no matter how good or bad the people under him are.

Also there are at least 8 spelling mistakes in your post. I don't claim to be a perfect speller myself but I at least try. As the other thread states: If you wish to be a leader, you should at least take the time to spell a little better. If you don't people are not going to take you seriously. Whenever I read your posts, what I think of your abilities keeps going down...

Rebellion
Marshal
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-05-31 18:50   
Quote:

Oh good lord. Speaking of defunc fleets. ICCU is now like dead. I have'nt seen 1 ICCU player in 3 weeks, most active fleet's would be the FTL, SPD, FS, and ADM. ICCU and a few others mite as well be disbanded because there never on. or at least disbanded and the actice players make the same fleet, but without the trash.

So in closeing, wake up ICC, I getting tired of commanding a loseing war, inperticlar yesterday when me and 5 people held fargo for like 3 hours, aganist 20 UGTO and 10 Kluth.

-ADM WILSON

btw i dont really see how this relates to RSM's switch to ICC

we all know at this point that ICCU had many flaws but we learned from it so at this point its like......:

On the second point: WTH?

Firstly: "Commanding"?

what? i have never seen you give a command to anyone, i love how you make yourself seem like the CO of the ICC but i hate to kill your spirit but your not.

Secondly: "A loseing war"
I dont understand some people thay think that the entire game is out to get ICC its not some grand conspiracy to Destroy all of the ICC.....ITS A GAME.

Third and lastly: "me and 5 people held fargo for like 3 hours, aganist 20 UGTO and 10 Kluth."

now i dont know if this is true (i highly doubt/he exaggrated it) or not but it dosent sound like loseing to me it sounds very fun and if its true something to be happy about.

So in closeing "Wake up" ADM wilson get your head out of your rear end.

-CRZY

[ This Message was edited by: Marshal CRAZY45 *XO2* on 2011-05-31 19:08 ]

\"War does not decide who is right, but who is left\"
\"I stopped fighting my inner demons we're on the same side now\"

Marius Falix
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-05-31 21:24   
Quote:

-ADM WILSON

so many things to say, to disband some of these old factions will remove a link in DS history, many players will be unable to keep in contact and may just stop coming online at all, alot of these players come back after major updates and i dont expect that to change.

you commanding is laughable. sorry just is, your a bit of a kid/noob/troll w/e it is, its a common occurrence in DS for some reason but hell.

again sounds like fun +1 to crazy up there.
Iccu is gone and thankfully so, i didnt approve its "lets recruit everyone" stance but hell.

gone.

anyway, this is an RSM-ICC thread not a beat down noob post we allready have one

We are the Falix Brothers...

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-05-31 22:25   
Quote:

-ADM WILSON

You live too much in your fan fiction world.

Next time I see you in the MV, I'ma gonna kill you. Then hunt you down where you respawn in your 5%-er and kill you again.

Brundon
Admiral

Posted: 2011-06-01 08:40   
If RSM is so powerful then why did when they left UGTO did UGTO gain more systems? Paradox. <.>

*Nemesis*©
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-06-01 08:59   
Quote:

On 2011-06-01 08:40, Kaus Auroralis wrote:
If RSM is so powerful then why did when they left UGTO did UGTO gain more systems? Paradox. <.>

Has any rsm member said they are sooo powerful in this post? You must be assuming we are?

For the record i am not saying we are the best fleet that has been in darkspace over the years, (i wind a few people up saying we are but thats just banter) but i will say i believe most if not all of my fleet members are great players and i enjoy talking and playing the game with them more then any other fleets members.

May i ask what (more systems) you are talking about because the past few days while rsm have been icc we have pushed ugto out of luyten and kluth out of epsi numerous times, correct me if i am wrong but i think you are wrong!

Edit: Oh and change the bloody record, its getting old and boring now.

[ This Message was edited by: *Nemesis*© on 2011-06-01 09:00 ]

Brundon
Admiral

Posted: 2011-06-01 09:06   
Is that why UGTO controls Luyten still? Also the reason I say "So Powerful" is because a lot of people act like RSM are the Gods of Darkspace or something. I could go ahead and say PB is just as "Powerful".
[ This Message was edited by: Kaus Auroralis on 2011-06-01 09:09 ]

*Nemesis*©
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-06-01 09:15   
So really you dont have (more) systems you just maintain the one you already had? Dont post crap when you have no idea what your talking about..

PB would be 3x more powerfull then RSM if all there players were active, we arnt denying it..whats your point?
[ This Message was edited by: *Nemesis*© on 2011-06-01 09:27 ]

Brundon
Admiral

Posted: 2011-06-01 09:32   
Learn to read before you go posting assumptions. We simply took them back from you. So really there was nothing accomplished on either side. You were boasting off that you took Luyten away from us. When all we did after that was take it back. So really it made no actual difference is my point. Also the other system I was refering to was Wolf.

[ This Message was edited by: Kaus on 2011-06-01 09:41 ]

*Nemesis*©
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-06-01 10:01   
I rest my case haha

Brundon
Admiral

Posted: 2011-06-01 10:13   
Your case was boasting off that you took away Systems that belonged to UGTO only to lose them not long after? Well this is where I rest my case. Fortunately not everyone in RSM boasts about things that shouldn't be boasted about. If taking a few systems only to later have them taken away from you is something you should feel proud about I think this game has really killed some of the Common sense that people had in this game.

[ This Message was edited by: Kaus on 2011-06-01 10:20 ]

MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2011-06-01 10:42   
Quote:

On 2011-06-01 09:06, Kaus wrote:
Is that why UGTO controls Luyten still? Also the reason I say "So Powerful" is because a lot of people act like RSM are the Gods of Darkspace or something. I could go ahead and say PB is just as "Powerful".

Well yeah they're "powerful" because they have numbers - lots of active players. Numbers mean everything in this game.

But what's with the RSM hate I'm sensing in this thread?

Brundon
Admiral

Posted: 2011-06-01 10:50   
Not really so much hate I was really only kidding to begin with but Nem decided to take it seriously.

*Nemesis*©
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-06-01 10:57   
I wasnt boasting about anythink, i was simply responding to your question (On 2011-06-01 08:40, Kaus Auroralis wrote:
If RSM is so powerful then why did when they left UGTO did UGTO gain more systems? Paradox. <.>)

Now if you read it all again you will see i responded with an appropriate answer.

[ This Message was edited by: *Nemesis*© on 2011-06-01 11:10 ]

USS Yorktown
Admiral

Posted: 2011-06-01 11:35   
We even sing songs while we playing.

Capping a planet - Dead or Alive: You spin me round (like a record)

Enemy fleeing - Michael Jackson: Beat it!

Smack talking on /y (red chat) - Run Dmc: You talk too much

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Page created in 0.018269 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR