No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +4.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

1st - almand

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Salute to DS!
 Author Salute to DS!
BLADERUNNER2019
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan

Posted: 2018-01-21 07:17   
Hi to Every DS player,

These may seem like dark days for DS to a lot of you! But, we are all going through it together...and that is important. We all have our complaints and criticisms regarding current issues. I thought maybe we could all talk about what we love about this game. After all, DS is more than just a game, DS is a Family! I'll go first.

I started this account back in Dec, 2010...I was immediately addicted. There was something familiar about it. Then, I remembered that I had been shown this game first by a friend back in 2001/2002...At the time we were both playing a game called Asheron's Call, so I didn't play DS much (wish I could remember my first player name, it may have been 'JohnnyBloodyMyles'). Anyway, this game is epic and a pure adrenaline rush, especially combat in a Dread. The Ship Designs in all Factions are amazing, the absolute freedom to create your own game plan everytime you log in is unprecedented in a game. The Devs and Creators of DS definitely deserve to be honoured and respected for building this game and maintaining it. I did stop playing for a few years when 1.7 was released (I even opened up a webpage to 'save the EAD', lol), but I came back because I needed my 'DS fix". I accepted the changes and adapted. I will play DS everyday until it is gone, and I hope it will live on as long as we all do. The friendships I have made playing DS actually mean the most to me.
Cheers,
Blade

Pand0rum (Dragoon)
Marshal

Posted: 2018-01-22 15:41   
+1

arturkor
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2018-01-23 06:51   
It was nice to return to the game 7 years after I played it and still see people I remember since times when game was a monthly prepaid version ) And now it is free and open sourced on git. I tried to play yesterday as k'luth but for some reasons I did not see any enemy ship, even ai...

Za'her
Marshal
Native

Posted: 2018-01-26 08:44   
+1

Even there is a bugs but i still love it, and love to see it fixed with active developers.

Email Za'her   Goto the website of Za'her
Page created in 0.010913 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR