No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +5.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

15th - Rise

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Pennis for thought
 Author Pennis for thought
mousey
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2015-08-06 09:28   
Who likes to play a game where what u do does disappear after a week? why bother to build, & even if one builds, spending 30 to 45 mins with each planet, at most they tickle the enemy ship if they do comes along. It just take at most 5 to 10 mins to critically disable it.
Who likes to play a game where the ships/weaponrys gets weaker with almost each major update? why cant it give a feeling that the ships are getting stronger?, or at least par with older versions, i doubt anyone in this age of time likes to feel they moving backward.
Who likes to play a game where doing things/travelling from point A to B eats up more time with almost each major update?
Which new guy would wanna play a game if logging into it means almost certain deaths, unless they hide & do nothing, simply becos there's nothing else to do. (esp. against the old hands & their upgraded ships)
Just blabbering, i m a blur block when it comes to computer n games, but i have been playing this game since DSA started in Asia, & hope to see it alive again one day...

TroyMars
Chief Marshal
T-Roy! and Friends

Posted: 2015-08-06 11:29   
Agreed except for the siege torp in reference to weak weapons.

Email TroyMars
BLADERUNNER2019
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan

Posted: 2015-08-06 14:00   
Quote:
On 2015-08-06 09:28, mousey wrote:
Who likes to play a game where what u do does disappear after a week? why bother to build, & even if one builds, spending 30 to 45 mins with each planet, at most they tickle the enemy ship if they do comes along. It just take at most 5 to 10 mins to critically disable it.
Who likes to play a game where the ships/weaponrys gets weaker with almost each major update? why cant it give a feeling that the ships are getting stronger?, or at least par with older versions, i doubt anyone in this age of time likes to feel they moving backward.
Who likes to play a game where doing things/travelling from point A to B eats up more time with almost each major update?
Which new guy would wanna play a game if logging into it means almost certain deaths, unless they hide & do nothing, simply becos there's nothing else to do. (esp. against the old hands & their upgraded ships)
Just blabbering, i m a blur block when it comes to computer n games, but i have been playing this game since DSA started in Asia, & hope to see it alive again one day...

I agree about how nerfing ships is the opposite of what should happen..ships should get better with each update, as it would be in RL...travelling time from one place to another is way too long, especially in dreads...but there are so many conflicting opinions as to what should be done....but you wanted "cruiserspace" instead of "dreadspace" and you got it, the squeaky wheel got all the oil and the rest of the wheels fell off...ironically, this game now caters to the ICC style of play and you complain about it...how do you think us dread players feel?

Page created in 0.010523 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR