No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
03/30/24 +2.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » 1.704 Bugs...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author 1.704 Bugs...
Faustus
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2014-11-09 19:48   
Quote:
On 2014-11-09 18:57, Jhomes wrote:
Sorry faust, I guess i shouldve been more clear on my first post, I was able to order them to target crystal entity just fine they just did not fire on it. Issue wasnt with being able to order them to fire on yellow targets, they just didnt do anything when i did

Ok, good to know.. that's an easy fix.

Goto the website of Faustus
-DBS
Marshal

Posted: 2014-11-09 21:21   
Quote:
On 2014-11-03 18:04, Pantheon wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-10-29 15:15, -DBS wrote:
Dico bug is back. Capped planet and we were all still stuck in field. There wasn't even a dico on the planet still... Also I was unable to cloak in Gang for about ten minutes. I jumped around and had full energy. I eventually died. When I died I lost my Green Trails I have had for a couple years. I got them from Killing Nemesis! I also lost a Bench I believe. They are not to be found on any ship or in depot. One other bug, it doesn't show you are capping a planet unless you target it and shoot it. If you click a new target the % of capping goes away even if you are in orbit of the planet. I had to retarget the planet and shoot it to get the %cap back several times...

-DBS

Also, cant jump in a stat from Ghaxty cluster to BD cluster. I can jump with in either cluster no problem in any direction, but not to the other and it is only 50k away. I was WH'ed to BD from the cluster north and from there couldn't jump to where I WH'ed from but could jump within BD 4344 no problem.

-DBS

All the issues you describe are the cause of desync.

So, my entire team was Desynced? The several times on two different maps that I couldn't jump in a Station, was also because I was desynced?

-DBS

[ This Message was edited by: -DBS on 2014-11-09 21:24 ]

-DBS
Marshal

Posted: 2014-11-10 16:21   
Fighting close to Bure, the sound of my engines/thrusters cuts out when im fired upon or when I shoot enemies. I can still be pinged from their EW and shots still make noises, but beyond that the game is silent. When I jump back into Luth planets the sound comes back. I restarted my PC and the game and it still does it...

-DBS

Jhomes
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2014-11-10 18:14   
I was wrong about fighters, they attack yellow targets just fine, just bad tracking i guess, oops

Jim Starluck
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2014-11-10 20:19   
Quote:
On 2014-11-10 18:14, Jhomes wrote:
I was wrong about fighters, they attack yellow targets just fine, just bad tracking i guess, oops

I believe--but I'm not sure--that the issue is that fighters don't switch modes when targeting a neutral target. If you order them to target a friendly they switch to "assist" mode, if you order them to target an enemy they switch to "attack," but if you order them to target a neutral they just stick with their last mode.

So if you had them protecting a friendly, then switch to a neutral, they'll try to protect it.

Email Jim Starluck
Jhomes
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2014-11-10 21:14   
reduction in number of entity creatures needs done please, just lost planet thetis2 to 21, yes 21 crystaline entity monsters rofl

Faustus
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2014-11-10 22:14   
Quote:
On 2014-11-10 21:14, Jhomes wrote:
reduction in number of entity creatures needs done please, just lost planet thetis2 to 21, yes 21 crystaline entity monsters rofl

Yes, just fixed a bug that was causing the server to make a team spawner for the monsters, thus all the spawned monsters. This fix will be going out shortly.

Goto the website of Faustus
Marshalrol
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2014-11-11 09:41   
Just wondering about the music in changing it from the standard version to my own list notice it doesnt play once i have set the path for it in setup section is there a known problem with this are something new

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2014-11-11 10:15   
Quote:
On 2014-11-11 09:41, Marshalrol wrote:
Just wondering about the music in changing it from the standard version to my own list notice it doesnt play once i have set the path for it in setup section is there a known problem with this are something new

The folder you point to needs a config.ini file with a list in like the following:

[Jukebox]
ListCount=2
List0Name=AMBIENT
List0FileCount=2
List0File0=.\Music\Ambient1.mp3
List0File1=.\Music\Ambient2.mp3
List1Name=COMBAT
List1FileCount=2
List1File0=.\Music\Combat1.mp3
List1File1=.\Music\Combat2.mp3

ListCount = states of play (AMBIENT & COMBAT are only supported).
List#FileCount = x = Number of music files under the first state of play.
List#FileX = ... = Pointer to file.

Animyx
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2014-11-12 02:41   
Definatly something wrong with the dicos, disabled one on an enemy planet, JD was disabled, and so was other members of my team. Capped the same planet and my JD is still disabled even after i repair the dico.

Lock 'N' Load

Steveyk
Chief Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2014-11-13 07:47   
Quote:
On 2014-11-12 02:41, Animyx *CO3* wrote:
Definatly something wrong with the dicos, disabled one on an enemy planet, JD was disabled, and so was other members of my team. Capped the same planet and my JD is still disabled even after i repair the dico.

Last night at two guns the planet had nothing on it not a single building but was still showing as had a dico, also same map in random spots in deep space i found the graphic of a dico well 6 of them all in the small are some over lapped, they didnt ahve any effect just the ring, lost of ai still jumping directly into planets still ai jumping in twice like rubber banding sort of.

Email Steveyk
Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2014-11-13 10:58   
Quote:

This is partly on me, and partly a misunderstanding.

Dictors never disabled when the structure was at low hp, only when destroyed. I have changed this so that if a structure has taken more than 80% damage, the planet AI will turn the interdictor off.

Prior to this update, the interdictor field itself was attached to the gadget, so when the structure was destroyed, it removed all of its child objects - field included. I updated it so that the field was attached to the planet, so it was focused on the center, rather than the structure itself. This meant it wasn't a child of the structure anymore, and as a result, when the structure went kapput, the field remained.

I've hopefully fixed the issue and will be pushing an update soon (if all works). This mistake of mine unfortunately means I will need to force a win condition on the map to progress it as there will be unremovable fields still floating around.

-DBS
Marshal

Posted: 2014-11-13 13:51   
Quote:
On 2014-11-13 10:58, Pantheon wrote:
Quote:

This is partly on me, and partly a misunderstanding.

Dictors never disabled when the structure was at low hp, only when destroyed. I have changed this so that if a structure has taken more than 80% damage, the planet AI will turn the interdictor off.

Prior to this update, the interdictor field itself was attached to the gadget, so when the structure was destroyed, it removed all of its child objects - field included. I updated it so that the field was attached to the planet, so it was focused on the center, rather than the structure itself. This meant it wasn't a child of the structure anymore, and as a result, when the structure went kapput, the field remained.

I've hopefully fixed the issue and will be pushing an update soon (if all works). This mistake of mine unfortunately means I will need to force a win condition on the map to progress it as there will be unremovable fields still floating around.

Good to know we weren't all DeSyned... BTW for people having a loss of sound issue, I found that changing the number of voices from 64 to 32 solves the problem
-DBS

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2014-11-13 15:13   
It wasn'y desync, just a logic error.

Desync is when you're out of sync with the server .

Sound issues we're still looking at.

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2014-11-14 05:44   
Fighters still do not disappear even mothership hsa been destroyed.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022479 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR