- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +23.9 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » 1.704 Bugs...
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author 1.704 Bugs...
Faustus
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2014-10-28 18:39   
If you discover any bugs in the newest version of DarkSpace, this is the thread to tell us about them so they can be fixed...

Thanks

Goto the website of Faustus
Firestorm Kid
Chief Marshal
T-Roy! and Friends

Posted: 2014-10-28 22:26   
I notice the BS missiles is spreading at /or before it hits a target at less 1500 gu..... I thought enemies are launching flares or missile counter measures

-DBS
Marshal

Posted: 2014-10-29 15:15   
Dico bug is back. Capped planet and we were all still stuck in field. There wasn't even a dico on the planet still... Also I was unable to cloak in Gang for about ten minutes. I jumped around and had full energy. I eventually died. When I died I lost my Green Trails I have had for a couple years. I got them from Killing Nemesis! I also lost a Bench I believe. They are not to be found on any ship or in depot. One other bug, it doesn't show you are capping a planet unless you target it and shoot it. If you click a new target the % of capping goes away even if you are in orbit of the planet. I had to retarget the planet and shoot it to get the %cap back several times...

-DBS

Also, cant jump in a stat from Ghaxty cluster to BD cluster. I can jump with in either cluster no problem in any direction, but not to the other and it is only 50k away. I was WH'ed to BD from the cluster north and from there couldn't jump to where I WH'ed from but could jump within BD 4344 no problem.

-DBS

[ This Message was edited by: -DBS on 2014-10-29 20:42 ]

Steveyk
Chief Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2014-10-30 18:49   
Hi not sure if real bug of my connection but twice i seen whats seems to be arc bug ie getting hit from missiles and only taking damage on rear arc, so jst something to look out for guys and gals.

Email Steveyk
Incinarator
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2014-10-30 19:01   
Quote:
On 2014-10-30 18:49, Steveyk wrote:
Hi not sure if real bug of my connection but twice i seen whats seems to be arc bug ie getting hit from missiles and only taking damage on rear arc, so jst something to look out for guys and gals.

Were your orbiting a planet, just logged in, or just through an inter cluster jump gate (the brown orange lines)?

Animyx
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2014-10-31 01:43   
Planet and moon orbit speeds seem to be broken in some maps, heres just a few;
Jupiter's moons
Mars' moons
All but 2 planets in the Struve A system.

Thats all ive seen for now, will add more if i see em. Keep up the good work

Lock 'N' Load

Zero28
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2014-10-31 07:45   
hate to say this but iv noticed some problems with Missiles that fires from the top of the ship

It seems Dread harpex missiles cant hit a sitting dread at 1500~2000 GU (aprox) without seeing the missiles go over the target or miss either left or right (depending on how you face the enemy ship)

il need to test this deeper if anyone willing to help
19:33:51 [ZION]GothThug {C?}: "Zero..you are DS's hero"

Steveyk
Chief Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2014-10-31 09:32   
Quote:
On 2014-10-30 19:01, Incinarator wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-10-30 18:49, Steveyk wrote:

Were your orbiting a planet, just logged in, or just through an inter cluster jump gate (the brown orange lines)?

No itt was in open space had been logged in for a while hadnt gated at all.

Email Steveyk
Kestalkayden
Marshal

Posted: 2014-10-31 11:20   
Just here to say that this was relatively comical to notice for the first time.... lol. It may also explain why my screen was jittering like crazy when I first tried to log into the game...

I guess the camera locked onto one of the moons on trying to start the game.

[ This Message was edited by: Kestalkayden on 2014-10-31 11:27 ]

Jhomes
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2014-10-31 17:41   
Somthing not quite right with Ewar, in particular ecm. We all know this but Just to establish, ecm lowers your signature making targeting difficult or impossible. 2 things factor in to this ship size/class, speed the ecm ship is moving, these change the distance in which you must be to the ecm ship to be able to target it.
Now on the extreme side even a stationary scout ship with -30 signature is supposed to be able to be targeted at a certain very close range. Over the course of many days ive been fighting agaisnt a player in naga that i have not been able to target even once. The fights were in few different locations with me in different ships but most recent example was just today. I was in destroyer tailing the naga with nose of my ship touching it, never got a target lock even for a second, and naga was shooting me. Most extreme example was yesterday naga moving at high speed (over 22gu), i chased in destroyer, closed in to estamated 30-80gu or closer, never once did i get a target lock or even a blip of red.
this is not limited to naga of course, i tried this from the other side using my strike cruiser with exact same results. Incredibly easy to remain stealthed. I have fought naga and other sleath ewar ships many times and never had a problem dealing with one until now.

Could have sworn i posted about this already but i dont see it, so here it more detailed version. Thanks for reading, please look into

Chewy Squirrel
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2014-11-01 14:50   
Quote:
On 2014-10-31 17:41, Jhomes wrote:
Somthing not quite right with Ewar, in particular ecm. We all know this but Just to establish, ecm lowers your signature making targeting difficult or impossible. 2 things factor in to this ship size/class, speed the ecm ship is moving, these change the distance in which you must be to the ecm ship to be able to target it.
Now on the extreme side even a stationary scout ship with -30 signature is supposed to be able to be targeted at a certain very close range. Over the course of many days ive been fighting agaisnt a player in naga that i have not been able to target even once. The fights were in few different locations with me in different ships but most recent example was just today. I was in destroyer tailing the naga with nose of my ship touching it, never got a target lock even for a second, and naga was shooting me. Most extreme example was yesterday naga moving at high speed (over 22gu), i chased in destroyer, closed in to estamated 30-80gu or closer, never once did i get a target lock or even a blip of red.
this is not limited to naga of course, i tried this from the other side using my strike cruiser with exact same results. Incredibly easy to remain stealthed. I have fought naga and other sleath ewar ships many times and never had a problem dealing with one until now.

Could have sworn i posted about this already but i dont see it, so here it more detailed version. Thanks for reading, please look into

I can confirm visual detection is buggy. Doesn't seem to trigger on cruisers at least even at point blank range.

Also, apparently the new ECM/ECCM effects are also visible on luth ships that are cloaked? If so this is also a major bug.

Jim Starluck
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2014-11-01 23:47   
Quote:
On 2014-11-01 14:50, Chewy Squirrel wrote:
I can confirm visual detection is buggy. Doesn't seem to trigger on cruisers at least even at point blank range.

I've noticed this one myself. We're still investigating the root cause.

Quote:
Also, apparently the new ECM/ECCM effects are also visible on luth ships that are cloaked? If so this is also a major bug.

We caught this one today, fix should go live overnight. Also the fixes for crazy-fast planets and torp DPS being wack.

Email Jim Starluck
-DBS
Marshal

Posted: 2014-11-02 14:50   
There are many instances where you cant jump in a station. The drive is just greyed out. Unable to jump within a cluster even, at any distances min or max...

Is there something I'm missing about a Station's ability to jump?

-DBS

Kestalkayden
Marshal

Posted: 2014-11-03 10:47   
Ships visually disappear from the garage during a map switch. I had to exit out of the client and back in to see them.

I thought I lost a fully upgraded engi for a minute or two. >.>

Edit: I should have mentioned... its the ship you are currently flying.
[ This Message was edited by: Ferrin on 2014-11-03 20:01 ]

Faustus
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2014-11-03 16:07   
Quote:
On 2014-11-03 10:47, Ferrin wrote:
Ships visually disappear from the garage during a map switch. I had to exit out of the client and back in to see them.

I thought I lost a fully upgraded engi for a minute or two. >.>

Good to know.. this should be an easy one to fix.

Goto the website of Faustus
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.024246 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR