Welcome aboard Visitor...

Daily Screenshot

Server Costs Target

Time running out!

84% of target met.

Latest Topics

- KLUTH Fleet »
- I’m calling it. Time to move to Arm. »
- Don’t put the coffee on, I won’t be long »
- Getting our Player Base back »
- AI Engies »
- supply platforms often do not resupply »
- Weapon Disruptor is ineffective »
- Carrier default loadouts - ships w/interceptors only? »
- Credits »
- Holly Cow Its alive!! »

Development Blog

- Roadmap »
- Hello strangers, it’s been a while... »
- State of DarkSpace Development »
- Potential planetary interdictor changes! »
- The Silent Cartographer »

Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
10/03/20 +4.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

16th - WalBao

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » DarkSpace Events » » New Event Team Members
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author New Event Team Members
Arm@gedon
Grand Admiral

Joined: July 13, 2011
Posts: 4
Posted: 2013-06-11 11:15   
Well you can give 1not capturable planet. in procion to each faction and let us try cap the m1 systems
_________________


The Fridge
Chief Marshal
Templar Knights


Joined: December 13, 2008
Posts: 559
From: In Your Fridge, Eating your Foods.
Posted: 2013-06-11 12:04   
I've always expressed that I'd be awesome at this.

Edit: Or that I'd be awesome regardless.
[ This Message was edited by: The Fridge on 2013-06-11 12:04 ]
_________________



Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar


Joined: May 29, 2001
Posts: 1779
Posted: 2013-06-11 12:47   
Quote:
On 2013-06-11 12:04, The Fridge wrote:
I've always expressed that I'd be awesome at this.

Edit: Or that I'd be awesome regardless.



You're already on the team...
_________________


Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners


Joined: March 16, 2003
Posts: 1331
Posted: 2013-06-11 13:30   
So, I have this idea, where we replace all the weapons on ships with potatos. Then we fire them into suns, and we make it BakedPotatoSpace.

_________________


Steveyk
Chief Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar


Joined: November 25, 2008
Posts: 162
Posted: 2013-06-11 14:35   
I might do it just for the t-shirt.

_________________


  Email Steveyk
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black


Joined: August 15, 2005
Posts: 2256
From: close by
Posted: 2013-06-11 17:43   
Quote:
On 2013-06-11 13:30, Crimrob wrote:
So, I have this idea, where we replace all the weapons on ships with potatos. Then we fire them into suns, and we make it BakedPotatoSpace.





i support this message.

on that note get the sour cream and butter.
_________________


  Email Borgie
The Fridge
Chief Marshal
Templar Knights


Joined: December 13, 2008
Posts: 559
From: In Your Fridge, Eating your Foods.
Posted: 2013-06-11 17:55   
Quote:
On 2013-06-11 12:47, Pantheon wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-11 12:04, The Fridge wrote:
I've always expressed that I'd be awesome at this.

Edit: Or that I'd be awesome regardless.



You're already on the team...



Guess I'll be Awesome regardless.
_________________



Sheraton*XO*
Chief Marshal
Faster than Light


Joined: January 18, 2013
Posts: 482
From: Keel Mountains
Posted: 2013-06-11 18:07   
Quote:
On 2013-06-11 17:43, Borgie wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-11 13:30, Crimrob wrote:
So, I have this idea, where we replace all the weapons on ships with potatos. Then we fire them into suns, and we make it BakedPotatoSpace.





i support this message.

on that note get the sour cream and butter.



I believe this was a "plot point" and I use the term loosely, of an episode of Duck Dodgers.
_________________


Twilit Keel Mountains traversed at last we met a dragon who spoke thus: \"Sheraton am I who interprets the signs.\"

Fluttershy
Fleet Admiral

Joined: September 24, 2011
Posts: 778
From: Fluttershy
Posted: 2013-06-11 19:23   
I'm fairly active, but just too busy with other things to be as good as I'm sure many of you could be as an event organizer.

We can always chime in with ideas, though, right? ^^


I'd like to see an organized temporary unity of all factions to wipe out the MI myself
[ This Message was edited by: Fluttershy on 2013-06-11 19:25 ]
_________________


Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black


Joined: August 15, 2005
Posts: 2256
From: close by
Posted: 2013-06-11 19:49   
Quote:
On 2013-06-11 19:23, Fluttershy wrote:
I'm fairly active, but just too busy with other things to be as good as I'm sure many of you could be as an event organizer.

We can always chime in with ideas, though, right? ^^


I'd like to see an organized temporary unity of all factions to wipe out the MI myself
[ This Message was edited by: Fluttershy on 2013-06-11 19:25 ]




unity to fight MI... meh.. i would rather just kill anything that moves
_________________


  Email Borgie
Taelon
Marshal

Joined: December 26, 2011
Posts: 255
Posted: 2013-06-11 19:58   
I think the t-shirt stuff was a joke.
[ This Message was edited by: Taelon on 2013-06-11 20:13 ]
_________________


PokeYourWaffle
Marshal

Joined: October 10, 2010
Posts: 112
Posted: 2013-06-11 20:16   
As often as we have tried and failed, MI invasion events might not work too well ^.^

[ This Message was edited by: PokeYourWaffle[Helper] on 2013-06-11 20:52 ]
_________________


Fluttershy
Fleet Admiral

Joined: September 24, 2011
Posts: 778
From: Fluttershy
Posted: 2013-06-11 20:44   
Yeah, it's nearly impossible, they just keep respawning and you constantly got a Node attacking you...

It would be an amazing feat if it were accomplished, everyone would deserve a reward if it ever could be done.
_________________


Sheraton*XO*
Chief Marshal
Faster than Light


Joined: January 18, 2013
Posts: 482
From: Keel Mountains
Posted: 2013-06-12 12:28   
Quote:
On 2013-06-11 20:16, PokeYourWaffle[Helper] wrote:
As often as we have tried and failed, MI invasion events might not work too well ^.^

[ This Message was edited by: PokeYourWaffle[Helper] on 2013-06-11 20:52 ]


]

This assumes the event will take place in procyon as is. I do not believe we have heard enough from challenger to validate that assumption.
_________________


Twilit Keel Mountains traversed at last we met a dragon who spoke thus: \"Sheraton am I who interprets the signs.\"

Challenger
Grand Admiral

Joined: March 28, 2002
Posts: 885
Posted: 2013-06-12 13:54   
Quote:
On 2013-06-12 12:28, Sheraton *XO* wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-11 20:16, PokeYourWaffle[Helper] wrote:
As often as we have tried and failed, MI invasion events might not work too well ^.^

[ This Message was edited by: PokeYourWaffle[Helper] on 2013-06-11 20:52 ]


]

This assumes the event will take place in procyon as is. I do not believe we have heard enough from challenger to validate that assumption.





I would like to keep the Pirate and MI events out of their home systems. Player ships and AI mixed in will be just too much on the player base. The "trial" events that I have been running the last month or so have proven that time and time again.
_________________


  Email Challenger
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.015459 seconds.


Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR