Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +4.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

22th - Tellaris
17th - Oskar von Reuenthal

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » DS Economy and other ideas
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author DS Economy and other ideas
Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2013-03-17 14:19   
No, as in the texture is a gradient (not one solid colour). It's in beta now.

Riley!
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-03-17 21:59   
I see. Apologies Panth, if only I had realzied that all my ideas were so bad in the first place I could have avoided wasting your time in review of them. I'll keep further impossibilities to myself from now on and quitely uninstall the game as it appears to be dead and is not capable of revival with that type of resistance toward ideas that would add purpose. Notice I used "Idea" -- being a word chosen to inspire thought on the subject of ways to spin the game into something more exciting than what it is now and potentially something that might make money one day. Again, I apologize.

Good luck and Thanks.

Cold Death
Admiral

Posted: 2013-03-17 22:48   
Quote:

On 2013-03-17 21:59, Riley! wrote:
I see. Apologies Panth, if only I had realzied that all my ideas were so bad in the first place I could have avoided wasting your time in review of them. I'll keep further impossibilities to myself from now on and quitely uninstall the game as it appears to be dead and is not capable of revival with that type of resistance toward ideas that would add purpose. Notice I used "Idea" -- being a word chosen to inspire thought on the subject of ways to spin the game into something more exciting than what it is now and potentially something that might make money one day. Again, I apologize.

Good luck and Thanks.

Boo-duckin'-hoo
This game didn't get to this point by crying about unused ideas, and it won't get any better if you keep crying about it.
[ This Message was edited by: Cold Death *RO* on 2013-03-17 22:50 ]

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2013-03-18 05:10   
Quote:

Good luck and Thanks.

It wasn't my goal to insult, but apologies if it came off that way. We appreciate the suggestions.

Zero28
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2013-03-18 15:52   
Quote:

Good luck and Thanks.

its not because your ideas are bad/or impossible that the game is incapable to live. the game won't live on just to your ideas, They were nice, the community voiced their opinion on them. The mod/dev as voiced the reasons it can't be done

Now stop crying, the game is not built only to your image of it
the idea were nice, but it cant be done.
19:33:51 [ZION]GothThug {C?}: "Zero..you are DS's hero"

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.017980 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR