- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +1.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Recruitment » » Where do noob K'Luths find organized or semi-organized groups of K'Luths to operate with?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Where do noob K'Luths find organized or semi-organized groups of K'Luths to operate with?
CocoaJin
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2013-03-10 19:56   
Im new, Im a 2nd Lt. I spent the last 2 days bombing Ran to gain my rank, im bored grinding a non-capturable planet and dodging AI patrols.

Dont get me wrong, I dont have a problem with the bombe role, i just dont want to be left alone bombing for nothing.

The Fridge
Chief Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2013-03-10 20:18   
Join the big boys server, it's in the middle of the map, your in the newbie server.

CocoaJin
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2013-03-10 20:40   
i thought i was on the big boy server...so how do i get this big boy server?

Im on the Hydra server
[ This Message was edited by: CocoaJin on 2013-03-10 20:44 ]

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2013-03-10 20:44   
Quote:

On 2013-03-10 20:40, CocoaJin wrote:
i thought i was on the big boy server...so how do i get this big boy server?

The Metaverse has two constellations that are rank locked (means you can't pull out ships above that rank). These are Rogens Rift and Ursa Minor.

Sagittarius is where everyone usually fights and is not rank restricted.

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2013-03-10 21:07   

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2013-03-10 22:36   

Welcome to Sagittarius, where they make real bugs out of all you maggots....

Danek Ma`arna C`arns
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-03-11 07:35   
The biggest issue you have right now is that all the Kluth are playing as ICC.

The current Kluth players are a ... UGTO infestation.

Email Danek Ma`arna C`arns
Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2013-03-11 08:52   
Quote:

On 2013-03-11 07:35, Moghedan wrote:
The biggest issue you have right now is that all the Kluth are playing as ICC.

The current Kluth players are a ... UGTO infestation.

Well there was a little shuffle after an Uggie fleet went to ICC, then Kluth. It's kind of a PR problem, methinks.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2013-03-11 08:56   
Quote:

On 2013-03-11 08:52, Kenny_Naboo wrote:

Well there was a little shuffle after an Uggie fleet went to ICC, then Kluth. It's kind of a PR problem, methinks.

i think its a player problem

Email Borgie
Point Of No Return
Chief Marshal
United Nations Space Command

Posted: 2013-03-11 12:20   
wewlcome my little bug, most people play around the Kuas Borilas system excuse my spelling. Find me and I'll show you how most kluth ships should look like.

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2013-03-11 14:26   
Quote:

On 2013-03-11 08:52, Kenny_Naboo wrote:

So after "a certain fleet" went luth, PB went UGTO to take them up on their challenge of being proven wrong that UGTO is a nerfed to death instapop faction that can't do anything now?

Zero28
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2013-03-11 15:35   
Quote:

On 2013-03-11 14:26, Talien wrote:

So after "a certain fleet" went luth, PB went UGTO to take them up on their challenge of being proven wrong that UGTO is a nerfed to death instapop faction that can't do anything now?

Correction, PB went ICC first, dunno fi they recently switched to UGTO
19:33:51 [ZION]GothThug {C?}: "Zero..you are DS's hero"

Necrotic
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2013-03-11 15:54   
Quote:

We PB didnt move to ugto to accept any challenge. We moved to ugto becuse we enjoy playing them. We were interested to see if a certain fleet's claims on ugto being weak. So far we have enjoyed our move to ugto. We have not seen any proof of these claims ugto is weak. Contrary to the claims ugto seems just as they should be. If anything being ugto i feel I have more options on ugto. Ugto if anything seems to synergize better then the other factions. What I mean by this is ugto collectivly grow stronger much more so then icc or kluth. A example a ead is a tough ship but it can be beaten fairly easily on its own. Givin its lack of e/w but you pair that ead with a battle dread or command dread. Suddenly they are really tough to beat.

Its not simply adding anouther ship as any faction can do that. The synergy between a ead and a command dread or battle dread works much better then just adding a second ead or anouther ad or siphon to icc and kluth respectivly. This synergy elimnates your inherent weaknesses.

I would go so far to say ugto is in no way weaker then the other factions. Its only a matter of understanding this synergy they have. Their flux wave is devistating a coordinated ugto fleet can easily beat any kluth fleet. ICC is much more difficult as the assault dread is a tough ship and effective v everyone. ugto v icc the one who wins will be the one with more ships.

This is my current thoughts on ugto.

No matter how hard they have tried. They havnt figured out how to nerf skill yet :P

Sheraton*XO*
Chief Marshal
Faster than Light

Posted: 2013-03-11 16:35   
So in summation: Yes PB is UGTO atm, WKA is UGTO, MLP is UGTO, UNSC is ICC, ICC is ICC (ICC is also a fleet), FTL is ICC, AOD is ICC, and RSM is K'luuth.

there are of course numerous non-aligned individuals who prefer to play one faction or the other and there are some individuals who switch between them.

Welcome to the game and have a good time.

Twilit Keel Mountains traversed at last we met a dragon who spoke thus: \"Sheraton am I who interprets the signs.\"

*Obsidian Shadow*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2013-03-11 20:34   
Quote:

On 2013-03-11 15:54, Necrotic wrote:
Quote:

We PB didnt move to ugto to accept any challenge. We moved to ugto becuse we enjoy playing them. We were interested to see if a certain fleet's claims on ugto being weak. So far we have enjoyed our move to ugto. We have not seen any proof of these claims ugto is weak. Contrary to the claims ugto seems just as they should be. If anything being ugto i feel I have more options on ugto. Ugto if anything seems to synergize better then the other factions. What I mean by this is ugto collectivly grow stronger much more so then icc or kluth. A example a ead is a tough ship but it can be beaten fairly easily on its own. Givin its lack of e/w but you pair that ead with a battle dread or command dread. Suddenly they are really tough to beat.

Its not simply adding anouther ship as any faction can do that. The synergy between a ead and a command dread or battle dread works much better then just adding a second ead or anouther ad or siphon to icc and kluth respectivly. This synergy elimnates your inherent weaknesses.

I would go so far to say ugto is in no way weaker then the other factions. Its only a matter of understanding this synergy they have. Their flux wave is devistating a coordinated ugto fleet can easily beat any kluth fleet. ICC is much more difficult as the assault dread is a tough ship and effective v everyone. ugto v icc the one who wins will be the one with more ships.

This is my current thoughts on ugto.

Where's necrotic and what have you done with him... where's the troll?

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023226 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR