No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » General Support » » Disconnected randomly
 Author Disconnected randomly
hzn
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-03-08 01:01   
Hello , most of the time i can`t connect to the darkspace`s servers however i can connect to the gameCQ and when i am finally able to connect to the server and get inside the game i randomly get disconnected and i have to wait for while to connect again , any help would be appreicated also i did check my firewall also my modem firewall too i seriously don`t know what`s wrong

Thanks for reading

*Flash*
Chief Marshal

Playing DarkSpace.

Posted: 2013-03-08 03:21   
try to reinstall the game

Email *Flash*
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2013-03-08 04:47   
try running it in windows xp compatability mode, left click on the ds icon, go to propreties, compatability, then click on win xp, and run as admin. that should help ya

Email Borgie
hzn
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-03-09 09:46   
Thanks for the help , however i noticed that i had hamachi running from long time ago so i disabled the hamachi adapter and it works great now as before , again thank you!

Ignorance
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2013-03-09 09:55   
Hamachi works great for Minecraft stuff because it opens a bridge between your computer to the rest of the world allowing you to host MC servers without port-forwarding, but it causes lots of compatability issues.

I installed hamachi when it was hooked up to my belkin router. Everything worked fine, then when i went up to me office and plugged it into my other router there, the computer wouldn't recognize it...

Also, on the topic of hamachi, sometimes i get disconnected randomly, I tried disabling the hamachi adapter, worked fine for 5 minutes, then the adapter popped up again. I tried deleting hamachi altogether, but one .exe file said it was in use, even when the adapter was disabled. Does anyone know how i can get rid of this file without wiping my drive?

[ This Message was edited by: Ignorance[Helper] on 2013-03-09 09:57 ]

hzn
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-03-11 05:59   
Quote:

On 2013-03-09 09:55, Ignorance[Helper] wrote:
Hamachi works great for Minecraft stuff because it opens a bridge between your computer to the rest of the world allowing you to host MC servers without port-forwarding, but it causes lots of compatability issues.

I installed hamachi when it was hooked up to my belkin router. Everything worked fine, then when i went up to me office and plugged it into my other router there, the computer wouldn't recognize it...

Also, on the topic of hamachi, sometimes i get disconnected randomly, I tried disabling the hamachi adapter, worked fine for 5 minutes, then the adapter popped up again. I tried deleting hamachi altogether, but one .exe file said it was in use, even when the adapter was disabled. Does anyone know how i can get rid of this file without wiping my drive?

[ This Message was edited by: ksa07 on 2013-03-11 06:00 ]

Check your task manager there should be two hamachi processes see if you can remove both of em then try uninstalling again

Page created in 0.010819 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR