No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.8 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » absence of leave
 Author absence of leave
Forger of Destiny
Chief Marshal
We Kick Arse

Posted: 2012-03-26 11:03   
i will be away from my home for a few days

i may be back on the 31st. i hope to come back earlier than that.

so take care guys. play well be friends talk lots and dont fight...

take a look at the ds wiki too. it needs some friends and i hope someone may take the initiative

im holding a small competition. everyone is invited.
i want participants to make a good log entry for the metaverse situation for the month of march. make entry here --> http://www.darkspace.net/wiki/index.php/War_Room
participants have to make their entries in the form of , by placing text within these comment tags
the earliest, most comprehensive and friendliest log entry in my opinion will be the winning entry.
the creator of that entry will be awarded 1000 credits by me
competition starts from april 1 7:30 am gmt, and will continue till april 5 midnight gmt.

also, the first person to import the log entry for february from the jack-online.com wiki will be awarded 500 credits by me

siphon. its a nice ship. its the kluth attack superdreadnought and it doesnt fail.
its strength lies in its beams. 8 assault disruptors and 6 ELF beams. the normal disruptors are for PD duty.
fear the siphon, ugto and icc ! the siphon's ELF beams can cause energy drain which will freeze the energy reserves of many dreadnoughts and reduce those belonging to cruisers and below. if your enemy has beam multiplexers then cower in imcompetence, for the siphon will eat up your energy, and 3 of them will ruin the life of anyone and everyone.

and the assault disruptors...they are the manifestation of strength! a single barrage of ADs will instantly delete 1/6 of the hull of dreads and break through any defense which is not energy-resistant (reflective or reactive). 2 siphons can kill a dreadnought in a half minute.

to all kluth FAs, use the siphon. eight plates of armor, combined with AHR and superdread hull strength makes it a beast to kill. use the cloak to your max advantage, but dont be afraid to slug it out with support stations when needed.
your ADs are powerful but they are extremely energy wasting (low damage/drain ratio). the siphon is self-sufficient in energy generation if everything except ADs are used. slug out torps and SIs, spam disruptors and keep draining with your ELF array. start your attacks with an AD strike, then use ADs to keep energy reserves below 160 units because youre doing good.

use the siphon the way its supposed to be used - as support for mandibles. let the mandible lead the attack, you are there to finish it.

i suggest kluth use these enh to empower the siphon -
4x beam multiplexers, 3x defense upgrades, 1 benchford or zlarrs (frontline combatant and tanker)
6x beam accelerators, 1 defense upgrades, 1 benchford or zlarrs (anti-station and PD dread with 430 gu ADs)
8x beam condensors (great beam spammer, decreased energy usage makes using weapons much more viable)

Mylith
Grand Admiral
Faster than Light

Posted: 2012-03-26 11:27   
I imported what was there for feb from the jack online wiki.

http://twitter.com/DarkSpace7

Boerenkool
Marshal

Posted: 2012-03-26 14:41   
good luck with your arm toby!

Page created in 0.007112 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR