Welcome aboard Visitor...

Daily Screenshot

Server Costs Target

Time running out!

39% of target met.

Latest Topics

- Don’t put the coffee on, I won’t be long »
- KLUTH Fleet »
- Get in to play »
- I’m calling it. Time to move to Arm. »
- Getting our Player Base back »
- AI Engies »
- supply platforms often do not resupply »
- Weapon Disruptor is ineffective »
- Carrier default loadouts - ships w/interceptors only? »
- Credits »

Development Blog

- Roadmap »
- Hello strangers, it’s been a while... »
- State of DarkSpace Development »
- Potential planetary interdictor changes! »
- The Silent Cartographer »

Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
02/27/21 +1.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

3rd - codo3985

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Recruitment » » Looking For ICC Fleet!
 Author Looking For ICC Fleet!
KillerKen
Commander

Joined: October 30, 2007
Posts: 2
Posted: 2012-02-22 14:13   
Hey! I'm currently looking for an active ICC fleet that is helpful as well. I'm currently a Lieutenant Commander rank, but I am a fast learner. I don't really enjoy solo play as much as I would working with a team.


_________________


Blackjack [DBL]
Grand Admiral
Faster than Light


Joined: February 25, 2011
Posts: 344
From: The land of venomous reptiles.
Posted: 2012-02-22 14:44   
The 3 top ICC fleets atm are [FS], [*FTL*] and [EAFS] (in no particular order). They are the most active ICC fleets, though the M.V. is rather quiet due to a new version approaching. All those fleets are good choices and most ICC players will help if you ask.

[ This Message was edited by: Loyalty *TO* on 2012-02-22 14:50 ]
_________________

Names I used: Da Bes Loser, Perseverance, Loyalty.

KillerKen
Commander

Joined: October 30, 2007
Posts: 2
Posted: 2012-02-22 15:02   
Quote:

On 2012-02-22 14:44, Loyalty *TO* wrote:
The 3 top ICC fleets atm are [FS], [*FTL*] and [EAFS] (in no particular order). They are the most active ICC fleets, though the M.V. is rather quiet due to a new version approaching. All those fleets are good choices and most ICC players will help if you ask.

[ This Message was edited by: Loyalty *TO* on 2012-02-22 14:50 ]




Thanks for the info! I hope to be able to play with a team of others soon . It gets boring out there in solo town!
_________________


Xavier I. Agamemnon
Grand Admiral
Exathra Alliance Fleet


Joined: October 12, 2010
Posts: 357
From: Babylon5
Posted: 2012-02-22 18:21   
my fleet is around. me i am just hooked on playing another game lmao.

[ This Message was edited by: Challenger on 2012-02-22 19:40 ]
_________________

Xavier I. Agamemnon
CD/I.C.S Spartacus
HC/I.C.S Athena
CDD/I.C.S Achilles
Leader of the Exathra Alliance Fleet.

  Email Xavier I. Agamemnon   Goto the website of Xavier I. Agamemnon
Challenger
Grand Admiral

Joined: March 28, 2002
Posts: 885
Posted: 2012-02-22 19:43   
Quote:

On 2012-02-22 14:13, KillerKen wrote:
Hey! I'm currently looking for an active ICC fleet that is helpful as well. I'm currently a Lieutenant Commander rank, but I am a fast learner. I don't really enjoy solo play as much as I would working with a team.





Welcome to the life of fleets! Since you do not want to be alone then you should pick an active fleet. The three aforementioned fleests are the more active ones.

You should also remember that you can create a /friends list rather then join a fleet. Or do this as well as joining a fleet and you will have more people to talk to then you know what to do with.
_________________


  Email Challenger
Rebel Retribution
Grand Admiral

Joined: January 23, 2006
Posts: 41
From: Hillsboro, OR
Posted: 2012-02-23 02:43   
[FS] definately takes the cake for being the longest running, I remember seeing them since before .483 (anyone remember GothThug?lol). But I prefer [FTL] for obvious reasons .

I have seen [EAFS] around, but they arent nearly as active as they used to be.

[ This Message was edited by: Line of Eld on 2012-02-23 02:50 ]
_________________
Grand Admiral of the assualt ship C.S.S. ADN-91 Nikoli Tesla and Fleet Flag Ship C.S.S. CC-289 Robert Goddard
\"Si vis pacem para bellum\"

  Email Rebel Retribution
Xavier I. Agamemnon
Grand Admiral
Exathra Alliance Fleet


Joined: October 12, 2010
Posts: 357
From: Babylon5
Posted: 2012-02-23 09:21   
Quote:

On 2012-02-23 02:43, Line of Eld wrote:

I have seen [EAFS] around, but they arent nearly as active as they used to be.





lol if you want to see us just ask there will be 5 of us in 10 min
_________________

Xavier I. Agamemnon
CD/I.C.S Spartacus
HC/I.C.S Athena
CDD/I.C.S Achilles
Leader of the Exathra Alliance Fleet.

  Email Xavier I. Agamemnon   Goto the website of Xavier I. Agamemnon
Fatal Perihelion
Chief Marshal
Fatal Squadron


Joined: April 15, 2010
Posts: 308
Posted: 2012-02-23 09:25   
*asks*
_________________


-(kha-ti the silent watcher)-
Grand Admiral

Joined: September 12, 2011
Posts: 185
From: the land of silent watchers
Posted: 2012-02-23 10:19   
mm ain't nothing better then active icc fleets....flying around mv and shooting down some FS ships..........mm mm mm i love it...if you were to join a icc fleet i'd say FS.
_________________


Brutality
Marshal

Joined: May 25, 2009
Posts: 659
From: Alaska, USA
Posted: 2012-02-23 11:06   
Quote:

On 2012-02-23 10:19, kha-ti the silent watcher wrote:
mm ain't nothing better then active icc fleets....flying around mv and shooting down some FS ships..........mm mm mm i love it...if you were to join a icc fleet i'd say FS.




only FS people I see active these days are peri and mack. Both are very good pilots though.
_________________


-(kha-ti the silent watcher)-
Grand Admiral

Joined: September 12, 2011
Posts: 185
From: the land of silent watchers
Posted: 2012-02-23 12:41   
Quote:

On 2012-02-23 11:06, Corrupting Brutality wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-02-23 10:19, kha-ti the silent watcher wrote:
mm ain't nothing better then active icc fleets....flying around mv and shooting down some FS ships..........mm mm mm i love it...if you were to join a icc fleet i'd say FS.




only FS people I see active these days are peri and mack. Both are very good pilots though.


lol yeah...i like ftl the most in icc you guys are awesome i'm thinking about playing icc for a bit just to get out of my k'luth shoes...i haven't been playing much so i might try something new...
_________________


Brutality
Marshal

Joined: May 25, 2009
Posts: 659
From: Alaska, USA
Posted: 2012-02-23 14:45   
Quote:

On 2012-02-23 12:41, kha-ti the silent watcher wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-02-23 11:06, Corrupting Brutality wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-02-23 10:19, kha-ti the silent watcher wrote:
mm ain't nothing better then active icc fleets....flying around mv and shooting down some FS ships..........mm mm mm i love it...if you were to join a icc fleet i'd say FS.




only FS people I see active these days are peri and mack. Both are very good pilots though.


lol yeah...i like ftl the most in icc you guys are awesome i'm thinking about playing icc for a bit just to get out of my k'luth shoes...i haven't been playing much so i might try something new...




be prepared to fly a lot of cruisers, they are more effective when outnumbered then dreads.
_________________


CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light


Joined: October 15, 2009
Posts: 1812
Posted: 2012-02-23 17:14   
and were always outnumbered.... so ya get your small ship shoes on
_________________
Defiance and Opposition, a tribute to teamwork. I will remember always
339,144

Page created in 0.023121 seconds.


Copyright © 2000 - 2021 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR