No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » General Support » » K'Luth Dreadnought's
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author K'Luth Dreadnought's
CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-12-22 22:57   
i wasnt there so ill digress.

I have however witnessed a ugto SS +48 def and a ugto BS +48 def acting alone in tandem at a hostile planet do things that make depot spam look like childsplay.

[ This Message was edited by: Defiance{CM7} on 2011-12-22 22:58 ]

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-12-23 00:20   
Yeah, I guess it could be latency. Seems every time we go against a ugto station there is a latency issue then. Funny, I dont seem to see this when I am in a station as a luth or ICC and I have just 1 or 2 UGTO dreads take me in under 45 seconds. I guess this Latency god is fickle.

ORRRRRR....

there could be a problem.....?

Maybe.....?

Possibly......?

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Lithium
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-12-23 01:58   
5 dreads just failed.

*Flash*
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-12-23 03:40   
we always can prove that u guys r wrong but if we switch to kluth noone will play ugto coz u are to afraid simple as that. Last time we did this the game ended in 3 days. The game is fine as it is but if u all hit the station 1 at the time then ofc you will fail.
[ This Message was edited by: Flash. on 2011-12-23 03:41 ]

Email *Flash*
Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2011-12-23 06:09   
Quote:

On 2011-12-23 03:40, Flash. wrote:
we always can prove that u guys r wrong but if we switch to kluth noone will play ugto coz u are to afraid simple as that. Last time we did this the game ended in 3 days. The game is fine as it is but if u all hit the station 1 at the time then ofc you will fail.
[ This Message was edited by: Flash. on 2011-12-23 03:41 ]

Hey Flash , hows it goin.

I find nothing wrong with the kluth , I do just as well or way better than when I was UGTO. I'm purely combat in most cases. It didn't take much to adjust my tactics and give great advice to my fleet members who also love the dreads. Teamwork will always work over the odds.

*Nemesis*©
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-12-23 07:50   
The UGTO stations are not OP at all, easily proved if needs be... As Pantheon said its just the usual UGTO bash/trolling, I feel sorry for the 5 Kluth pilots

-xTc- ExisT
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2011-12-23 12:33   
The reason the 5 dreads(i was one of them) couldn't even hull this stat is because the support stat was max defence at 48% with reflective, with 2 other stats repping him, plus plats, ai etc...

No, its not because of 'latency', no we werent 'attacking one at a time', and no, no one who switches to kluth can prove otherwise that it is too easy for ugto to gain a large advantage in every situation except one... ugto cant cloak!

Time for people to wake up, look around and really see what is happening in this game?

Brutality
Marshal

Posted: 2011-12-23 12:42   
Quote:

On 2011-12-23 12:33, xTc *XO* wrote:
The reason the 5 dreads(i was one of them) couldn't even hull this stat is because the support stat was max defence at 48% with reflective, with 2 other stats repping him, plus plats, ai etc...

No, its not because of 'latency', no we werent 'attacking one at a time', and no, no one who switches to kluth can prove otherwise that it is too easy for ugto to gain a large advantage in every situation except one... ugto cant cloak!

Time for people to wake up, look around and really see what is happening in this game?

seemed a little over the top, (I was there) but frankly I'm not surprised. As much as I dislike the ugto being able to tank more damage than over factions in certain situations( Reflective and alabative armor's respective bonuses) plus the 49% defense stack made uggie ships very hard to kill. Next time come across a similar situation, I'll be sure to record it.

as to the use bad tactics, there wasn't much else to due to the number plats around to shoot down missile attacks and the DPS from AI that the uggie players had camping the gate. Just my observations but they are probably very biased because I'm a total noob

[ This Message was edited by: Brutality on 2011-12-23 12:47 ]

Steveyk
Chief Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2011-12-23 12:48   
there were 5 or 6 repair plats and ss a bs and a heavy sup at times plus variuos other ai and the bs they attcked was my 48% def bs. i also think one of the dreads was dsync or somthing because i seen in direct in front of me but its didnt fire.

Email Steveyk
CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-12-23 19:13   
yes... but do you still think one station should take the sustained firepower of 5 kluth dreads? under any sercumstance?
(i say one becase they did all focus on one)

edit- I just went into beta and built a +47 defense +2 damage resistance UGTO SS with standard armor. I then went to dres cona and agroed nearly the whole ICC and Kluth AI fleets. I set my station to spin and self repair and walked away, relaxed, fixed a sandwich, made a phone call, and went to the store to get some eggs. 22 minutes later the whole AI fleet is still attacking my SS and im down to 40% hull and no DC...

[ This Message was edited by: Defiance{CM7} on 2011-12-23 20:22 ]

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-12-23 21:08   

Were the 5 Kluth dreads enh'ed with +48 weaps or beam multis?

Like I said, they shd have killed the SS first. I would've put the SS between the BS and myself, then got everyone to take out the SS first. Stations move at 3.6 Gus now. Go
figure.

Then, bring a dico n use it after the SS is near death.

-DBS
Marshal

Posted: 2011-12-24 02:07   
I just started playing again, after a month or so break. I killed 3 stats in Mandi the first night, a few days ago. Just make sure you watch your cloak time, distance, and speed. Stay inside of missle range and outside of beams. Use the right ship for the job and enh it for what your going to use it for There is not always a lot of people online. If they are tanking with plats, remember the ai is there for a reason. They can target anything...

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-12-24 06:46   
/head;
/sand;
/pause 60;
/macro headinsand;

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
marco ramius
Admiral

Posted: 2011-12-25 13:28   
+1 what azreal said, goes double from mack bolan

Princess Celestia
Marshal

Posted: 2011-12-25 14:14   
i got my !@# handed to me by a invisable Dreadnought {after death i found out it was Kaz the Elite FA} so Ya latency can cost us hard earned pres.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023224 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR