No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +6.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Need help deciding on a new laptop
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Need help deciding on a new laptop
Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2011-11-22 20:51   
Quote:

On 2011-11-22 17:31, Red Wolf wrote:
thanks for the replys and can either of you tell me how much those 2 would cost in american $$?? i have no idea how much 1400 euro is. i cant research them very much on my phone and i wont have access to a computer for a few days

[ This Message was edited by: Red Wolf on 2011-11-22 18:02 ]

The laptop I suggested is $1300, the turbo feature is nice

{Arcane|cat}
Admiral

Posted: 2011-11-22 21:25   
Can't you build a computer, just asking, because you can build a nice computer with just $1000 and up depending on what your aiming for.

Do you need mobile gaming, just asking, because building your own computer is a lot more cost efficient.

[ This Message was edited by: {arcane|cat}-feline-(rogue)(retired) on 2011-11-22 21:26 ]

Red Wolf
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-11-22 23:33   
sorry guys i havent been responding and thanks for all the suggestions my old laptop was a dual core i5 1600 and im with almost non existant graphics card xp im surprised it ran darkspace at all xp ok to anwser someone question on what i was looking for in the laptop (sorry didnt look at the name but i think Brutality asked) im looking for a gaming that can play most modern games at about med. quality (not very picky about quality) and wont lag it up i will also be using adobe tools for creating websites so it needs to be windows operated one game i know i want it to be able to play also is (of couse darkspace) rift and darkspore xp

also to the person who asked if i looked into making my own laptop, the answer is i have but i would need to put alot of research into it and i just dont have the time as of now (baseball school side job etc.) but if there is a site you could refer me to it would be helpfu

thanks for the replys again guys

Brutality
Marshal

Posted: 2011-11-23 03:40   
sounds like pantheon's suggestion would work for you. but It all depends on how much you want to spend. If you have a bit of cash to put down on a laptop an asus g74 wouldn't be a bad investment either. the Asus is gonna a lot more though. in the mid-range, (800-1200) you have the dell XPS and the HP envy lines. The XPS line is very good but I haven't really seen the Envy line so i can't comment on that. All in all its all up to your wallet

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.007008 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR