No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +6.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » RSM reviews of ICC
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
 Author RSM reviews of ICC
CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-11-11 20:23   
oh buck off

who the hell is complaining about dreads in this topic?

yea, you RSM GODS OF TEAMWORK really showed me something.

your starting to pss me off

most RSM are cool. Then you have your duche bags. Its impossible to pay a complement to them, cause one or two take it to the head.

to all compliant members of RSM who truley did try to help out ICC while you were here, I thank you.

To all you RSM that are sooo hung up on yourselfs and the past, kiss my arse. Cant wait to start blowing you up again

[ This Message was edited by: *XO*Defiance{CM7} on 2011-11-11 20:28 ]

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-11-11 23:50   
I wasn't aware that anyone was complaining about the flying bricks. Any faction will win when they have numerical advantage, a lot of ICC fly Cruisers because more often than not we're outnumbered and smaller faster ships are more effective at times like those. Fly a Dreadnought in that situation and you get swarmed and die, where a couple Cruisers can tie up several opponents for a long time because they chase those Cruisers around trying to ineffectually point jump them. I've stopped counting the number of times I've been alone in a HC and had 2-4 BD/EAD trying to pin me down with jumps that land 200-300 GU away and barely give them time for one alpha before I'm out of effective range.

Brutality
Marshal

Posted: 2011-11-12 00:52   
Quote:

On 2011-11-11 23:50, Talien wrote:
I wasn't aware that anyone was complaining about the flying bricks. Any faction will win when they have numerical advantage, a lot of ICC fly Cruisers because more often than not we're outnumbered and smaller faster ships are more effective at times like those. Fly a Dreadnought in that situation and you get swarmed and die, where a couple Cruisers can tie up several opponents for a long time because they chase those Cruisers around trying to ineffectually point jump them. I've stopped counting the number of times I've been alone in a HC and had 2-4 BD/EAD trying to pin me down with jumps that land 200-300 GU away and barely give them time for one alpha before I'm out of effective range.

exactly, Its fun to fly ICC cruisers and laugh at both the luth and ugto's attempts to kill me. But now that this thread is turning into a flame war, perhaps we should get back on topic

Demigan
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2011-11-12 06:11   
Quote:

On 2011-11-10 22:50, AchillesLT1 wrote:
With that being said. UGTO pilots need to be mindful power usage and the proximity of a repair ship or SS.Because UGTO ship take a long time to rep and once our armor is gone our hull is free for the kill we must be mindful of our precious supply lines.

And ICC doesn't have to do that? The only reason why we don't have such long times repairing is because we have weaker armour. And if our armour is gone, we have just as vulnerable hulls as your ships. We have lower power usage for a lower damage. Where you have higher power usage for higher damage. Think of UTGO and luth throwing a super weapon, it costs a lot in one go energy wise, but you get results on the spot, not a week later.

Quote:

Kluth ships also have to mindful of power but also Kluth players need to know when the perfect shot is and the quickest way out of direct combat. Because kluth pilots ave auot hull repair they can launch great sneak attacks and cloke and repiar. but at the same time they must be mindful of escape routs and the possibility of detection form ECCM. Also the piolot must know when to take his precious first strike.

Again, same counts for ICC, we need to be constantly aware how and where we can escape. when luth alpha you, best idea is to jump immidiately so you get the least amount of damage, and return later.
As for ECCM, not every ship has ECCM, and it's a cheap shot at best, showing your enemies location for less then a second. We need teamwork to get just one luthy!

Quote:

and Im not beating up on you Im simply pointing out the more you complain the more you push people away.

Defiance happens to be one of the few who is constantly pointing out the positive sides of ICC, hoping to get more people into ICC. So this makes no sense.

Also, as a side note, any proposition to change something get's shot down with 'QQ thread!'. Any proposition is going to give someone an advantage, so stop such lame comments.

Yours sincerely,
Demigan.

Flux Capacitor
Marshal

Posted: 2011-11-12 16:45   
i just think ppl come up with ideas faster then it can b developed.

i think people will keep coming with ideas, good and bad, no matter what state the game is in.

I think people has been thankfull for any change because thats what it is, change, something new to try. If you played 1 year u find one faction overpowered. if u play 3 years u feel 2 factions had a good time but the 3rd never did. if u play longer, u know its a cycle.

ome suggestions get implemented, but most get ignored, simply by selection. All good ideas in a giant cookie jar, and then pick some for the next update. Most ideas have already been thought trough.

Most people know this, and just make these post to write stuff off their mind, or get a discussion going for the fun of it. but to actually change things with threads of suggestions, isnt going to be very likely. On the other hand some of the big changes have been posted first.

Its like winning the lottery: your good idea has a small chance to get in. I think stating many many opinions and complaints and people trying to point out good sides to contradict other people, might not be good advertisement for new players

where did we start?

icc, good vs ugto, requires training vs luth. shields, cruiser vs dread, etc.

where did we end?

QQ, playerbase, your an idiot, etc

how predictable was that?

Goto the website of Flux Capacitor
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Page created in 0.009669 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR