Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » RSM reviews of ICC
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author RSM reviews of ICC
Ak-47[Elite Assault Rifle]
Marshal

Posted: 2011-11-06 18:46   
I also agree that ICC needs a Elite Dread on there side , why the heck dont they have one?....

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-11-06 19:00   
Quote:

On 2011-11-06 18:37, Guyton (Angel of Death) wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-11-06 17:59, *XO*Defiance{CM7} wrote:
Guyton, most ICC dont trust RSM. just the way it is. Dont expect many ICC to drop what they are doing to do what you guys want. It works both ways though, you guys wont drop what your doing to do what we want either.

Its not that big of a deal, and ICC works as a team just fine. Its just a bit of rivalry between ICC and UGTO. ICC's players are not what i want RSM to review though. I just want to know what you guys think of our equipment, good or bad. Just be honest. State your perspective. Im just after a fresh view on things.

[ This Message was edited by: *XO*Defiance{CM7} on 2011-11-06 19:04 ]

Most ICC players have assisted us just fine... its hard to drop what your doing if you aren't doing anything. Most sit there PMing me for advice about their faction.

Again, not a review of ICC's players.
Reviewing players leads nowhere good

Achilles Lord of the Myrmidon
Grand Admiral
The Myrmidon Legion

Posted: 2011-11-07 00:27   
Look equipment wise? I absolutely love the capabilities of the ICC HC I can play it similarly ( albeit a bit more carefuly) to my Battel Cruiser. And with the added range of the Railguns its a deadly weapon. Keeping in mind that the damage is not going to be as fast as the UGTO PC i get that. But the ICC weapons are cool I like being able to hull a dread of any faction form nearly 600-800 gus away and its great takeing on a Luth dread way before it can get in range. I haven't even bothered getting a Combat Dread, beacause ICC cruisers are so powerful in the way they can be quick nimble and still pack a powerful punch. my opinion the biggest thing ICC ships have to worry about is a Luth sneak attack or a skilled UGTO player point jumping that is when all the shield rotation in the world could save you. Of course agianst a siphon or a EAD an alpha from either can one shot most ships under a dread regardless of the faction. just the way the game is. I havent had an alpha from a AD in while so I can comment on that.

Signature size too large, please resize (600x200x100kb)

Email Achilles Lord of the Myrmidon   Goto the website of Achilles Lord of the Myrmidon
Boerenkool
Marshal

Posted: 2011-11-07 05:33   
Quote:

On 2011-11-06 09:24, Aka-47 wrote:
Clrly someone here doesnt know what the hell he's talking about ..a Solo ICC Dread Cant do squat vs Equal equiped(Enhancements) UGTO Dread , unless he stays 800 gu's away and does zig-zags till the Dread jumps on top of him and either fights and die or jumps out to save his butt.And vs a Krill or Siphon ... shoot > Cloak ...repair ...Shoot > Cloak ....Repair... ICC Dread Gone...Any questions?...ICC Dreads need a minor Shield and Armor boost , 5% should do it.

[ This Message was edited by: Aka-47 on 2011-11-06 09:31 ]

the whole point of different factions and ship layout, is that the ships arent evenyl matched. u cant compare dread to dread for each faction.

an icc hvy cruiser can kill any ugto dread, only the carrier is a challenge. a combat dread vs battle dread is a nice fight, and an icc combat dread vs ead requires a lot of jumpin out to 1400 gu range then turn to the side

Rlly, fightin ugto as an icc is a breeze. I fight 2 players, their AI, at their own shipyard, and survive doing equal damage to them mostly. especially fighting ompromisery in SS + ryan in carrier + some AI, vs my HC was nice. although my ammo isnt enough to extensively hull dmg any station...

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-11-07 10:19   
I'm guessing you're all fighting against UGTO in bricks and shrooms? Yes, they're easy pickings for packs of Cruisers, but wait for someone who knows how to use one to bust out a Gunboat. Even stock that thing is the single biggest threat to ICC ships Cruiser size and smaller and is a match for 3 similar size ships if flown properly.

I'd demonstrate, but my gaming computer has been dead for the past 2 weeks and the one I'm using now can't run Darkspace.

Carbonyx Viceroy of the Ozone
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2011-11-07 10:54   
ICC supplies work perfectly fine.

Demigan
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2011-11-07 10:54   
What have you been fighting mostly? AI are simple, you can take on 5 at a time usually, especially with their lack of shooting.

What was the maximum of enemy players you had to fight?

Carbonyx Viceroy of the Ozone
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2011-11-07 10:55   
We've been fighting luth mostly.

*FTL*Soulless
Marshal

Posted: 2011-11-07 16:20   
Quote:

On 2011-11-07 05:33, God Almighty wrote:

the whole point of different factions and ship layout, is that the ships arent evenyl matched. u cant compare dread to dread for each faction.

an icc hvy cruiser can kill any ugto dread, only the carrier is a challenge. a combat dread vs battle dread is a nice fight, and an icc combat dread vs ead requires a lot of jumpin out to 1400 gu range then turn to the side

Rlly, fightin ugto as an icc is a breeze. I fight 2 players, their AI, at their own shipyard, and survive doing equal damage to them mostly. especially fighting ompromisery in SS + ryan in carrier + some AI, vs my HC was nice. although my ammo isnt enough to extensively hull dmg any station...

Your not fighting uggie ships with full blue ehns. So please make your opinions After you try fighting a BD, EAD whatever with full defence.

And like it has been said ICC Lacks a player base.

Email *FTL*Soulless
CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-11-07 18:32   
though blue enhanced UGTO ships pose the greatest challange, it is not a key point i think needs reviewed.

I jus wanna hear what UGTO thinks of our ships and tech. Im not even expecting a bad review.

I think their fresh perspective on ICC may help to lighten the mood of ICC players, and in turn attract more. If RSM can come onto ICC and find ships and tech they love even though they have less practice than us, perhaps that will inspire newcomers to come to and stay ICC.

Radiance
Grand Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-11-07 18:37   
Well, there are two things I have noticed. The AI shields seem to have more hp or something compared to player shields.
Second, scouts seem to have more powerful shields than frigates and some destroyers.

Then again, these could just be mistakes on my part.

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-11-07 20:06   
With Scouts you're getting hit far less than a Frigate, or especially a Destroyer given ICC Destroyers are nearly the size of Cruisers. You may see yourself getting hit but serverside a lot of the incoming shots are missing. To see how weak Scout shields are, get into beam range of something and watch how fast you die.

Scouts should always be run with reactives as well, they don't have the energy to maintain actives while flying and shooting. Recons can get away with using actives however, as long as they're pinging and aren't running constant ECCM.

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-11-07 20:23   
you guys should try the border cruiser. You think the HC is good... naw. its BC all the way.

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-11-08 04:14   
Heh, I can see most UGTO players having trouble getting used to that much maneuverability combined with that little firepower and that little stand up defense. Would've been fun to see how they do with using pairs of them under ECM cover, but you need 4 to even do that effectively now, and 4 ships fighting in such close proximity means lots of FF.

Boerenkool
Marshal

Posted: 2011-11-08 05:31   
Quote:

On 2011-11-07 20:23, *XO*Defiance{CM7} wrote:
you guys should try the border cruiser. You think the HC is good... naw. its BC all the way.

kept reactives and gauss at first. noticed how one beam hit took out a full shield side, so changed them to 8x active shield combined with railgun. I went to a luth mandy to test it.

I could sit around at 250 gu, taking full beam alphas easily. i just tanked my shield and made mandy run at 20% hull.

Firepower is less because of lack of torps, but the tanking ability is far greater with 8x shields. i can also imagine gauss guns with accelerators on this thing would make it impossible to kill. nice ship indeed, just needs some other ships to help out on the firepower part:)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022751 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR