No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
03/30/24 +1.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Doran

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Recruitment » » =ADM= has been Re-roled for the better
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author =ADM= has been Re-roled for the better
Jetstorm XF-13{Admiral Lee}
Admiral

Posted: 2011-11-03 18:03   
Commander Xavier Lee here,

Ive become aware of the situation regarding the difficulty of new players being driven off or losing interest quickly because of no current system to help fledgling pilots earn their wings. I have made it a point to establish ADM as a clan putting the advancement of pilot skills its top priority!

Any player is welcome to join be it to learn, teach, or just blow things to teeny tiny pieces of deadness.

We switch factions every few weeks to level the balance and to give pilots a chance to see how each faction operates.

So if your ready and willing, ENLIST. Ranks and privileges available to those who show promise.

To apply simply look up =ADM= or The Alpha-Dragoon Military and join.

I know the player base is low but i assure you with the right skills this game, like many other MMOs, has the potential for hours of "CANT......QUIT.....PLAYING" experience.

So charge up the Jump drive and power up weapons, though we sail through the cosmos seeking battle we must remember this is war.......

And war never changes

Clan website: http://alphadragoonclan.yolasite.com/

Honorable clan partners: *RSM*, [FS], *FTL*, -GTN-, SoT ,AoD

[ This Message was edited by: Jetstorm XF-13{Commander Lee} on 2011-11-12 03:12 ]

Incinarator
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-11-03 18:14   
I don't see any outwardly K'luth associations, unless one of them changed their factional alignment. Have some K'luthy representation in there. We're awesome don't you know?

Admiral

Posted: 2011-11-03 18:22   
yep, i know it all to well. lol *salute SoT

Incinarator
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-11-03 18:30   
Hmm. You need representatives from all three factions. Not only to tell players how to play them, but also to have players from those factions tell how to fight their own faction. I could give quite a lot of useful information on my own weaknesses.

Achilles Lord of the Myrmidon
Grand Admiral
The Myrmidon Legion

Posted: 2011-11-03 18:35   
As a Fleet Admin for RSM we shall agree to help pilots of ADM. You have our support.

Signature size too large, please resize (600x200x100kb)

Email Achilles Lord of the Myrmidon   Goto the website of Achilles Lord of the Myrmidon
Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2011-11-03 18:36   
Quote:

On 2011-11-03 18:35, AchillesLT1 wrote:
As a Fleet Admin for RSM we shall agree to help pilots of ADM. You have our support.

And our Grammer!

Incinarator
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-11-03 18:39   
It's spelled grammar.
Also, ask your affiliated fleets for their banks of gameplay forms. I'm sure they have them, and if they won't donate them to you you should make some of your own.
[ This Message was edited by: Incinarator |SoT| on 2011-11-03 18:41 ]

Admiral

Posted: 2011-11-03 20:15   
Any help from you guys is appreciated and will help out. Maybe we can help get players tuned in to whats going on. Im also thinking of doin a website feturing in-depth info on fighting and cordination, but
most importantly Meta teamwork skills and quick Battle Awareness.

1. What is this ship for? 2.Where and how can i make my ship effective? knowing both is vital

i want to also include how diffrent ships can be fitted for "Semi-roles" or other styles of combat.

Radiance
Grand Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-11-03 20:25   
Quote:

On 2011-11-03 20:15, Jetstorm XF-13{Commander Lee} wrote:
Any help from you guys is appreciated and will help out. Maybe we can help get players tuned in to whats going on. Im also thinking of doin a website feturing in-depth info on fighting and cordination, but
most importantly Meta teamwork skills and quick Battle Awareness.

1. What is this ship for? 2.Where and how can i make my ship effective? knowing both is vital

i want to also include how diffrent ships can be fitted for "Semi-roles" or other styles of combat.

I could make some videos on gameplay now that my replacement mic FINALLY arrived. I usually upload videos to youtube(or should anyways...) every day, so I can get quite a few videos for newbie friendly help done quite quickly.

Deth *CO2*
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2011-11-03 20:26   
I could help you with the website, after all im a pretty good HTML/CSS coder.

Brutality
Marshal

Posted: 2011-11-03 20:38   
Quote:

On 2011-11-03 18:03, Jetstorm XF-13{Commander Lee} wrote:
Commader Xavier Lee here,

Ive become aware of the situation regarding the difficulty of new players being driven off or loseing intrest quickly because of no curent system to help fledgling pilots earn thier wings. I have made it a point to establish ADM as a clan putting the furtherment of pilot skills its top priority!

Any player is welcome to join be it to learn, teach, or just blow things to teeny tiny pices of deadness.

We switch factions every few weeks to level the balance and to give pilots a chance to see how each faction operates.

So if your ready and willing, ENLIST. Ranks and privilages avalible to those who show promise.

To apply simply look up =ADM= or The Alpha-Dragoon Military and join.

I know the playerbase is low but i assure you with the right skills this game, like many other MMOs, has the potential for hours of "CANT......QUIT.....PLAYING" experience.

So charge up the Jump drive and power up weapons, though we sail through the cosmos seeking battle we must remember this is war.......

And war never changes

Honarable clan partners: *RSM*, [FS], *FTL*, -GTN-, SoT

[ This Message was edited by: Mersenne Twister on 2011-11-03 20:28 ]

If you or your people ever need any training on shield rotation or how to fly as icc, feel free to let me know

-xTc- ExisT
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2011-11-03 22:04   
My fleet is pretty inactive, but I consider myself to have an above average grasp of K'luth tactics.

I'd be willing to help with lobster training :)

Incinarator
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-11-03 22:24   
By the way, SoT is not an actual group, it's a title, but thanks for mentioning me. I'd be more than willing to help, but I'm not sure if I would simply have the time for it. I think you'll find plenty of people here to help you.

Admiral

Posted: 2011-11-03 22:52   
anyone serious about helping out can send charts, videos, or just suggestions to my email Commander_x13@yahoo.com

as for the furtherment of ship build info send me screenshots of your builds and include what you like to call them. ( like a UGTO battle dread with 4 emp cannons and PFE engines along with enhancements such as 10% wep NRG - coulb be labeld as a - ICC Decimator

and on the website i think im going to use a sitebuilder called Yola, if anyone knowes of a better free site builder plz let me know

PS. players often curse the name of the kulth and call them cowards......
right after they have been killed by one!

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-11-03 23:03   
there are some tactics, builds, and formations that i cannot and willnot share with the general population. They make ICC strong, but have HUGE drawbacks. Expecialy if the enemy knows of them.

Ill answer any question asked of me in MV or the lobby. Alternitivly you can PM me with questions. Most everyone in FTL are on the same level as me as far as piloting ICC ships goes. Feel free to ask any of them for help as well.

Just noticed ive been quoted. Awsome.
[ This Message was edited by: *XO*Defiance{CM7} on 2011-11-03 23:36 ]

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.019666 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR