No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +6.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Why no Heavy missle for K'luth?
 Author Why no Heavy missle for K'luth?
Princess Celestia
Marshal

Posted: 2011-10-13 16:27   
UGTO and ICC have Tier 1 and 2 missle's
K'luth have only tier 2 missle's
and the UGTO ICC have the Heavy missle's
Harpex Proton cruse missle and the Linear Drive missle
so why exactly do the K'luth not get a heavy missle. even luth Support Station has Shroud and PSI yet no heavy missle. our Missle dread has 8 slot's for missle's but. it has a large amount of supieor Cannon's and Beams than the ICC missle dread so it's fine.

but no Heavy K'luth missle's. why??
so one explain this in detail to me becuse i want to know why K'luth get left behind in ranged Combat., yes they have a cloak, yes there Foucus is CQC and our stations could use a heavy missle.

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-10-13 16:51   
Asked;

Quote:

On 2011-10-13 16:27, williampar wrote:
but no Heavy K'luth missle's. why??

answered yourself;

Quote:

yes there Foucus is CQC and our stations could use a heavy missle.

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-10-13 16:58   
Never thought I'd see the day K'Luth would QQ about their ranged power.

Gejaheline
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2011-10-13 17:22   
Because, aside from the bit where you answer your own question by pointing out that K'luth revolve around close combat, K'luth missile ships have the utterly fantastic ability to cloak, thus preventing anyone from firing missiles back at them.

Combine this with a missile-spewing station and you have a recipe for K'luth missile spam.

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-10-13 18:09   
Kluth missiles are leveled.

Ray[OU]
Marshal

From: Some where in deep space, From another galaxy. [Origin Unknown]
Posted: 2011-10-13 21:16   
Missle spam Missle spam Missle spam Missle spam Missle spam Missle spam I want Missle spam Missle spam Missle spam Missle spam Missle spam and Fighter spam Fighter spam Fighter spam Fighter spam Fighter spam am i getting my point across yet? if i wanna missle spam ill spawn the now crappy and nerfd to uselessness and almighty weak Missle Dread and if i wanna fighter spam ill use my awsome yet horribly nerfed Colony OR the not at all nerfd UGTO againcort or watever its called. See wat i just did there? I pointed out the nerfed ships and the not nerfed ships and still got my point across that if i wanna missle spam i still got to use a SS or MD and if i wanna fighter spam ill use a command station /colony or the UGTO carrier aginacort or watever its called and honestly i dont think my missles ever even hit my targets same with fighters but yet when some boob missles spammin and fighter spammin me im dead in just a few sec.
And (paragragh should never start with and) why does things have to be balenced i mean really these are supposed to be 3 DIFF races with 3 diff technological advancements point luth dont got good missles cuz they not technologically advanced enough to make them. UGTO= most technologically advanced they dont get nerfed.
ICC dumb they toke rear armor off there ships (dummies) so as you can see all 3 races have different things cuz they just not on the same level technologically thus luth dont got heavy missles cuz they not smart enough to make them. Hope this helps you some what understand.
~Supreme Commander Ray has spoken~

Nekatil
1st Rear Admiral
Team Germany

Posted: 2011-10-13 21:27   
Quote:

On 2011-10-13 18:09, Talien wrote:
Kluth missiles are leveled.

so are icc & ugto- missles

Forger of Destiny
Chief Marshal
We Kick Arse

Posted: 2011-10-13 23:53   
k'luth get ammo-less psi missiles :/

one ganglia with psi missiles, one enemy home system full of cruiser and dread pilots, one gas giant nearby for refuelling. i can assure you, the ganglia can get so many kills from shooting missiles and cloaking, that he could get bronze marksman (500 kills) in one day.

and k'luth dont have tier 1 or tier 3 missiles because they have only 3 missile ships, and they belong to the close range faction. its only natural that their loadouts have no t3 missile, so that they get space for extra close-range weapons.

also, read in ganglia's description - new long-range experimental ship for understanding the successfulness of icc missile dreads.

Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-10-14 07:13   
we're brutal we dont need other missiles than psi or shroud. love them both, i sleep with both, each on one side. we just lack people and some logic.
try to fly in team with gangila, let it unload its missiles on target and have team mate right beside the target, and let him uncloak when missiles are getting close so victim will use their lasers on your teammate, then enjoy the very painfull hit. as there will be no PD to take them down. and put a dico somewhere in near, and you have an easy kill.

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2011-10-14 09:41   
No.

Page created in 0.013002 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR