No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » [Event submison] The lost and the dammed
 Author [Event submison] The lost and the dammed
[ML]RogueAvengerTTV
Marshal

Posted: 2011-09-23 08:23   
[Not sure if this is the right area for the post]

Date: 25/09/11
Time: 15:00-18:00 GMT
Idea: with the recent disappearance of the luyten system the ICC ship C.S.S lost-stellam has been dispatched near to the area she was loaded with tachyon drive fuel and extra guards she embarked at approximately 07:00 hours at around 07:47 we lost her signal beacon yet at 07:58 hours we received another transmission
*Transmission as follows*
"Com’s is it working?"
"I believe so sir, not sure how long I can keep it, open though"
"Understood"
"This is the ICC command ship C.S.S lost-stellam"
"Sir the signal strength wont last hurry up degradation is down to 1tb/20,000gu"
"We have managed to come within 40,000gu aprox of the luyten system we warn all ships to stay away were caught in a black holes gravity well. We cannot brake free and have taken major system damage"
"Sir we’ve taken a hit to the aft arc ... it’s the MI"
"Launch the fighters"
"We cant the black holes well would make it impossible to fly them"
"No!... full power to aft shielding initiate self destruct sequence and may god have mercy on our souls"
"Understood sir"
*End of audio message"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------ Text documentation received 89%------------------------------------------

ICC Ship C.S.S lost-stellam

Time index: 07:29
Captain’s log: we have just exited ftl and see that that the luyten star is gone were picking up strange spatial distortions around 2000-3000gu ahead and more on long range sensors we believe that there maybe a black hole where the luyten sun used to be but cannot confirm this yet.

Time index: 07:59
Captain’s log: were not sure if you will receive this transmission but we believe the MI are responsible for the luyten disappearance we sent a boarding party and they mange to sent some information in binary code that we have partly translated it, it was a message detailing that there’s to be an attack by the MI through the prycon transfer gate on the *Message Corrupted*
---------------------------------------Signal lost…---------------------------------------------------

(To Summarize I would like an MI [And to state that they are the reason for luytens disappearance] invasion for maybe 2-3 hours with all factions welcome I would suggest that if possible to have a NAP [no aggression pact] with the three player factions and that we all use our strengths and weakness to help fight the MI evidently we would need a Mod/admin/dev [whichever one can spawn the mi] to spawn the mi and to make sure that they keep coming at * us this just an idea so post what you think and any suggestions and I hope it goes ahead and we all die gloriously *)

{sorry for any spelling mistake}
[ This Message was edited by: RogueAvenger10 on 2011-09-23 08:32 ]

Email [ML]RogueAvengerTTV
Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2011-09-23 08:59   
Please read Public Events : The Guide

Page created in 0.005861 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR