No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » The Krill
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author The Krill
Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-09-18 07:01   
Why dont we nerf ead? its also very powerfullship. perhaps the most powerfull ship in the game. i dont know the nubmbers say, but hands down, EAD is still the gorilla of the game...

[ML]RogueAvengerTTV
Marshal

Posted: 2011-09-18 07:29   
EAD is good with enchs standerd its weak

Email [ML]RogueAvengerTTV
Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-09-18 09:02   
actually i dont want any ship nerfed... let EAD stay EAD and Krill remain Krill. i still see the real issue in here: SPAM!
if there 10 player on and if all have chance to be in dread all will be in dreads. now ppl tell me wich hero (idiot) is brave (stupid) enough to go against such fleet?? nobody. thats why ppl log when they are outnumbered.
i did suggest that few times and i will do it again. althou yes, it will make some players very sad and QQ cuz they wont be able to fly their dreads always, but if there would be ship class limitations on bigger ships, this game might look more fun that way.

limit each faction on these numbers (more or less)
stations - 3 so there could be all three tipes of station out at once. or 3 the same. whatever situation calls for it.
dreads - 4 for same principle like stations.
cruisers - 6 or more...doesnt really matter much here. but still...
dessies and lower - unlimited.

The Fridge
Chief Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-09-18 09:32   
I've always thought a nice way to encourage people out of larger ships would be another type of limitation.

To get a dread you need a player in a ship below dread out.
To get 2 dreads out you need 2 out and about.
To get 3 dreads out might need 4 etc.

To get a station you need 2 dreads, something like that.

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2011-09-18 09:35   
Quote:

On 2011-09-18 07:01, Ravendark wrote:
Why dont we nerf ead? its also very powerfullship. perhaps the most powerfull ship in the game. i dont know the nubmbers say, but hands down, EAD is still the gorilla of the game...

So very wrong.

MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2011-09-18 13:12   
Quote:

On 2011-09-18 05:31, Whiterin wrote:
Now, I can't use the Krill... so my opinion might not be 100% accurate... but the Krill still seems like a pretty powerful ship to me. It doesn't seem like it was nerfed nearly as bad as some people are saying. Granted... if it's got the highest, or one of the highest requirements... maybe that should be adjusted. I have noticed, that Kluth's first dread comes at Adm. Maybe nerf the Krill a little more, and stick it in the VA rank?

4 of it's SI is a lot of it's firepower. You get better results using a Ganglia now, if you want a ship that doesn't have to get close to the enemy.

Krill is now like the Nest: no point in using one really. The Nest lost 1 SI per arc and has suffered from the station changes, and Krill lost 4 SI which is a pretty big nerf to it's damage.

Whiterin
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-09-18 13:28   
Quote:

On 2011-09-18 13:12, MrSparkle wrote:

4 of it's SI is a lot of it's firepower. You get better results using a Ganglia now, if you want a ship that doesn't have to get close to the enemy.

Krill is now like the Nest: no point in using one really. The Nest lost 1 SI per arc and has suffered from the station changes, and Krill lost 4 SI which is a pretty big nerf to it's damage.

Well... like I said... maybe they should nerf it a little more and stick it in the VA rank. It still hits a bit too hard to be a VA dread.

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-09-18 16:07   
Quote:

On 2011-09-18 09:35, Pantheon wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-09-18 07:01, Ravendark wrote:

So very wrong.

in terms of alpha damage, yes EAD may be the most powerful ship in the game.. however, its limited by energy, arcs, and unrotatable armor.

Damage over time, its beat by a few ships.

Also, i have to say, probably the Missile Dread actualy has a more powerful alpha strike... Those missiles are crazy.

Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2011-09-18 21:33   
"if you want a ship that doesn't have to get close to the enemy. "

the underlying presumption here is that kluth are supposed to have ships that dont require you to get close to the enemy

less qq moar pew pew.

MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2011-09-18 21:36   
Quote:

On 2011-09-18 21:33, Lark (Retired) wrote:
"if you want a ship that doesn't have to get close to the enemy. "

the underlying presumption here is that kluth are supposed to have ships that dont require you to get close to the enemy

less qq moar pew pew.

They've had them for the longest time now, it's just that the Krill used to be the premiere longer range dread and now it's the Ganglia.

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-09-18 21:37   
Quote:

On 2011-09-18 16:07, Defiance{CM7} wrote:

Also, i have to say, probably the Missile Dread actualy has a more powerful alpha strike... Those missiles are crazy.

I didnt realize we could PD beams and torps. When was that put in?

two days ago, an ead took on a siphon and a mandy. The mandy died in 3 alphas, the ead had 65% armor left. Just sayin. The ead has different armor types, and when stacked with benchfords, zlars, def, etc, it is damn near impenetrable.

But its beating a dead horse, so I guess I shouldnt bother....

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Trolololo
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-09-18 23:07   
EADs with adv def upgrades = o crap freakin run

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-09-18 23:12   

So the Krill and EAD are not OP!
Bring the Krill back!

It's the enh that are OP!
Nerf Enh!! Nao!

Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-09-19 02:53   
exactly my point.

krill being nerfed because was "OP", then we can call EAD OP too. pantheon, its nothing personal, but even if you know all the numbers and accurate stats of the ead, in game it still is a mighty opponent. even thou, he many not have rotating armor and runs out of energy. well krill has no rotatin armor too, and that armor is weak already by its nature.

just like enemy cant do nothing about it, but run towards and hope it still lives by the time he gets in firing range, if krill starts to hammer from a distance.
thats how anyone else cant to anything if EAD jumps its target, cuz it has no absolute chance of winning if EAD has his first strike. i think getting trough its armor and taking down his hull, keeping enough energy to finish it...and even if that was possible, noone would survive that long in engagment.
here i predict someone will say, EADs is not supposed to die in one engagement. everything else can or at least takes nearly fatal damage (not speaking about stations). now OP krill? either nerf both or none. and give icc that special "OP" ship.. just my opinion.

you dont have to listen to every player QQ about every little thing. but consider opinions of Az, Defiance, Kenny, Ent...i've never seen them stacking boolsheestz.

Flux Capacitor
Marshal

Posted: 2011-09-19 04:01   
Quote:

On 2011-09-18 09:02, Ravendark wrote:
tell me wich hero (idiot) is brave (stupid) enough to go against such fleet??

reporting for duty!

its not that hard, its pretty fun even in a dessie. of course I probably wont win the battle...

Goto the website of Flux Capacitor
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.021003 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR