No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +6.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH - A Short Story about Jorm the Ork.
 Author WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH - A Short Story about Jorm the Ork.
Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2011-09-08 04:52   

Jorm waited eagerly in the digga, humming along as merrily as he could. It was his first day as a shoota, he had always been a lowly grunt forced to do manual labor. He had never even got to see combat! An ork without combat is no ork at all! Jorm was on a mission to kill a single Space Marine. Why had it taken thousands of orks to accomplish this? Jorm didn't know, but Jorm didn't care! He was the best ork ever and he'd surely get the job done.

Jorm didn't know what to expect, but his tiny ork brain knew it would be fun and afterwards there would be lots of drinking and grunts to be had. He was the best shoota in the group, he could hit the target at least once out of every fifty rounds, far better then Gurk - who could only hit a target once out of a hundred rounds. After day dreaming abit about lady orks and killing humans Jorm realized the digga was starting to break through the surface, right below the Space Marine!

Jorm burst out of the door, firing his gun wildly into the air grunting with joy. "SPESH MARRRIIIINES" was the only thing his mind could come up with at the time as he continued firing wildly, he even thought he had landed a shot on the Space Marine.

"Silleh hooman" thought Jorm as he sighted up his gun for another wild barrage at the single enemy, who had already slaughtered several thousand orks in the past hour. Jorm could only grunt in delight at the thought that he, the lowly grunt Jorm now turned into a shoota, would be the one to bring down this mighty space marine. He didn't even notice that every ork around him was either cut in half or blown apart, but Jorm did not care! He had some smashin' to do.

If there was one thing Jorm had learned as a grunt, it was how to smash. He could smash all day and go home and dream about smashin. Only thing Jorm loved more then smashin' was drinkin' and shootin'. Jorm threw his gun down and picked up one of the Orc's hammers and gave a loud "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH" as he charged towards the lonely Space Marine, who only stood there with a lackadaisical look on his face. Jorm lifted the hammer high above his head, giving a half grunt half "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH" as he brought it down on the Space Marines head, causing it to burst open like a little melon. What joy Jorm took in this! He didn't even realize his head had been severed off by the Space Marine's chain sword and that the past ten seconds wasn't real at all, and that he was in fact dead.

The Space Marine gave a short laugh and poked Jorm's now bodiless head with his foot.

"Wonder why this one's got a happy look on it's face? Hard to be happy without a body."

Hakketak
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-09-08 05:21   
Jorm rules! Now he can drink, shoot and smash for eternity in the fields of glory!

nice story:)

Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2011-09-08 12:39   
Crim, please report to my Waaaghffice.

The Fridge
Chief Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-09-08 18:28   
I cried a little.

Beautiful.

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2011-09-08 18:56   
Not the story I was expecting, given the title...

Nor was Sarduardo apparently.

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Xavier I. Agamemnon
Grand Admiral
Exathra Alliance Fleet

Posted: 2011-09-08 23:52   
LOL W40k

Xavier I. Agamemnon
CD/I.C.S Spartacus
HC/I.C.S Athena
CDD/I.C.S Achilles
Leader of the Exathra Alliance Fleet.

Email Xavier I. Agamemnon   Goto the website of Xavier I. Agamemnon
Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-09-09 04:08   
Then, on the Horizon....

Fire Warrior Kor'Vash Appeared!

Sighting up his Pulse rifle, he took a shot at the space marine, and blew its head off.

Page created in 0.018797 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR