No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +9.2 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » The story of randomeness
 Author The story of randomeness
Hakketak
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-09-07 16:14   
Still, i like a combined story, there can b some funny stuff...usually i can come up with about 3 sentences and then think: aaah, screw it im gonna shoot people. Now if we all only contribute 1-3 sentences, just when u bored or want to rage in a creative way, i'd like to see what we get:P always try to keep a pattern of 1 sentence as response, 1 sentence to pass trough, 3rd to give opening for another player.

-----------------------------
Randomeness - The beginning

The animals suddenly where queit, no birds where singing anymore and no wind was blowing. As if...Danger was coming. I felt a shiver trough my spine, and started running...

Radiance
Grand Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-09-07 18:02   
I don't know what triggered my instinct and I did not have any idea what this could be. I heard rustling leaves from somewhere above me. I ran with a burst of speed and feared what might come next.

$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2011-09-07 19:53   
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said, "You're moving with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air".

Hakketak
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-09-09 04:55   
I went to Bel-Air with a taxi, but it felt like "IT"....was following me. About halfway on the road the rearwheel deflates, the taxi was spinning out of control, and eventually crashed into the...

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-09-09 05:05   
Quote:

On 2011-09-09 04:55, [*Tar’Esh*]HakkeTak {Artisen Elite} wrote:
I went to Bel-Air with a taxi, but it felt like "IT"....was following me. About halfway on the road the rearwheel deflates, the taxi was spinning out of control, and eventually crashed into the...

... zoo.

The animals suddenly where queit, no birds where singing anymore and no wind was blowing. As if...Danger was coming. I felt a shiver trough my spine, and started running...

-Shadowalker-™
Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2011-09-09 08:20   
Quote:

On 2011-09-09 05:05, Kenny_Naboo[+R] wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-09-09 04:55, [*Tar’Esh*]HakkeTak {Artisen Elite} wrote:

... zoo.

... down a dream, That never would come to me, Workin on a mystery, goin wherever it leads ...

Email -Shadowalker-™
Hakketak
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-09-09 19:14   
there was a path, it was paved with cobblestones, and the path went trough some grass. I could see the path split up, far ahead. To my left i heard a river flowing...

Blackjack [DBL]
Grand Admiral
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-09-09 22:12   
...to my right i saw a large statue made of glass. i walked towards the statue and reached out my hand towards it...
[ This Message was edited by: Perseverance *FCA* on 2011-09-09 22:13 ]

Names I used: Da Bes Loser, Perseverance, Loyalty.

Panduh
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-09-13 10:55   
and grabbed him by the throat - I'd found him at last. I threw his now struggling form to the ground and as he rose and turned to run, I pulled out my Glock 17 and whipped him in the spine. In pain, he pulled himself from the ground. "Killing me won't bring her back," he gasped. A cut lip hampered his efforts to smile as I put the barrel to his head. I said...

*Obsidian Shadow*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-09-13 16:13   
"I'MMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!" as i fired what i discovered to be a hi tech laser pistol from the future disguised as a modern weapon, i walked in the search of another meaning to my life...

Flux Capacitor
Marshal

Posted: 2011-09-16 15:57   
...The earth started shaking, accompanied by a very loud rumbling noise. I bright beam of light illuminated a circle in front of me, and an archangel appeared! With a loud voice it shouted: "U shall pay for your sins!"

Goto the website of Flux Capacitor
Flux Capacitor
Marshal

Posted: 2011-09-16 16:03   
the story up to now:

Randomeness - The beginning

The animals suddenly where queit, no birds where singing anymore and no wind was blowing.
As if...Danger was coming. I felt a shiver trough my spine, and started running.
I don't know what triggered my instinct and I did not have any idea what this could be.
I heard rustling leaves from somewhere above me. I ran with a burst of speed and feared what might come next.
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said, "You're moving with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air".

I went to Bel-Air with a taxi, but it felt like "IT"....was following me. About halfway on the road
the rearwheel deflates, the taxi was spinning out of control, and eventually crashed into the zoo.
The animals suddenly where queit, no birds where singing anymore and no wind was blowing. As if...Danger was coming.
I felt a shiver trough my spine, and started running down a dream, That never would come to me, Workin on a mystery, goin wherever it leads ...

there was a path, it was paved with cobblestones, and the path went trough some grass. I could see the path split up, far ahead. To my left i heard a river flowing,
To my right i saw a large statue made of glass. i walked towards the statue and reached out my hand towards it and grabbed him by the throat - I'd found him at last.
I threw his now struggling form to the ground and as he rose and turned to run, I pulled out my Glock 17 and whipped him in the spine.
In pain, he pulled himself from the ground. "Killing me won't bring her back," he gasped. A cut lip hampered his efforts to smile as I put the barrel to his head.
I said: "I'MMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!" as i fired what i discovered to be a hi tech laser pistol from the future disguised as a modern weapon,
i walked in the search of another meaning to my life.

The earth started shaking, accompanied by a very loud rumbling noise. I bright beam of light illuminated a circle in front of me, and an archangel appeared!
With a loud voice it shouted: "U shall pay for your sins!"

Goto the website of Flux Capacitor
Page created in 0.022609 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR