Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » station speed
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author station speed
xTx
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-08-01 17:52   
i want to thank the devs for finally fixing what many think was detrimental to Darkspace, that was the speed stations were allowed to travel. The reduction of the max speed to 3.5 should greatly improve gameplay in Darkspace.

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-08-01 18:01   
Hell if it were up to me, they wouldn't be able to move at all and would have 10 minutes long JD.

But thats just me.

-Ent

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-08-01 18:39   
Quote:

On 2011-08-01 18:01, Enterprise wrote:
Hell if it were up to me, they wouldn't be able to move at all and would have 10 minutes long JD.

But thats just me.

-Ent

Drop the JD part, and that's ME....

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Abbot
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-08-01 19:31   
You guys that think the station speed reduction is a great thing must be mad.
How the hell can reducing the speed make game play more enjoyable, i give in with trying to understand the mentallity of some of you people.

Ive heard some people say it makes it more realistic but wtf its a flippin game for gods sake, it couldnt be more further from reality.

This game needs speeding up not slowed down. Sometimes its like watching a clock with dead batteries .......... tiiiiicckkk tocccccccckkkkkk .........

Necrotic
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-08-01 19:42   
Quote:

On 2011-08-01 19:31, *Abbot* wrote:
How the hell can reducing the speed make game play more enjoyable, i give in with trying to understand the mentallity of some of you people.

Ive heard some people say it makes it more realistic but wtf its a flippin game for gods sake, it couldnt be more further from reality.

This game needs speeding up not slowed down. Sometimes its like watching a clock with dead batteries .......... tiiiiicckkk tocccccccckkkkkk .........

the only people not happy with the station speed reduction is ugto. the game play speed hasnt been slowed only stations. Of course its an rsm above all who is complaining about station speed.

No matter how hard they have tried. They havnt figured out how to nerf skill yet :P

*Nemesis*©
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-08-01 19:58   
Quote:

On 2011-08-01 19:42, Necrotic wrote:
Quote:

the only people not happy with the station speed reduction is ugto. the game play speed hasnt been slowed only stations. Of course its an rsm above all who is complaining about station speed.

1: the only people not happy with the station speed reduction is ugto

* mystic meg*

2: the game play speed hasnt been slowed only stations.

*and your point is*

3: Of course its an rsm above all who is complaining about station speed.

*are you saying we complain to much about station speed*

*Nemesis*©
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-08-01 20:07   
Azreal's sig reminds me of Dominos Pizza symbol

[ This Message was edited by: Nemesis© on 2011-08-01 20:11 ]

Abbot
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-08-01 20:18   
I am finding it somewhat tiresome and pathetic how RSM is constantly criticised. Lets face it we ARE good and thats why we are mentioned all the time in the forums.

As for station speed not slowing the game down... well yes it has amongst other things

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-08-01 20:27   
Quote:

It has. Its a different game when you aren't sitting at a planet waiting for somebody to come along and attack you...

combat has been sped up, and you still have a jd. Be selective in where u jump...

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Necrotic
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-08-01 20:36   
Quote:

On 2011-08-01 19:58, Nemesis© wrote:

*are you saying we complain to much about station speed*

anyone see anyone else complaining about station speed?
have we seen even one member of gtn complain about station speed?

No matter how hard they have tried. They havnt figured out how to nerf skill yet :P

Scorched Soul[+R]
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-08-01 20:37   
Quote:

On 2011-08-01 20:18, *Abbot* wrote:
Lets face it we ARE good and thats why we are mentioned all the time in the forums.

Someone could be the worst player imaginable and be hated by everyone and therefore get mentioned on the forums. Just because people talk doesnt mean they are saying anything nice. Being the talk of the town does not an excellent player make.

Email Scorched Soul[+R]
Abbot
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-08-01 20:42   
Here we go again the old stereotypical opinion on utgo. Now let me tell you something you may not know .... Not all utgo sit at planets waiting to be attacked, i personally couldnt think of a more boring gaming experiance and i am pretty sure many other ugto would agree.

Stop being a sheep and following the opinion of a few others and open your eyes to see the reality that the only time ugto sit at planets is when we need repairs or when there is nothing happening (combat wise).

NoBoDx
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-08-01 20:58   
im fine with the current station-speed, but i want something else changed with their movement

Quote:

NoBoDx Posted: 2011-07-19 12:29 Beta Testing Discussion » » 1.670 Stations
id like to have something like this for stations

every station have both, wormhole and normal warp-drive, but on the same cooldown

the normal speed should be chosen, so the station can move through its wormhole just before it closed again ( the last thing that comes through should be the ship which created it)

why both, wormhole and normal warp ?
the current system place the exitpoint somewhere in a 3k radius around the target to avoid fishing
with both devices the player have the ability to make accurate jumps (eg to warpgates, planets) alone or inaccurate jumps but with a fleet of other players

[ This Message was edited by: NoBoDx on 2011-08-01 20:59 ]

xTx
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-08-01 21:30   
i guess everyone missed the sarcassim in my original post but if i state my opinion more clearly they delete it.

Ray[OU]
Marshal

From: Some where in deep space, From another galaxy. [Origin Unknown]
Posted: 2011-08-01 22:53   
Im not RSM and im complaing bout station speed hell im complaing how the devs nerfed my colony all together
1 they made it to slow i can some wat live with it but not entirly
2 they toke off mining beam thats stupid how am i supposed to get resourses in ugto home terf while stealing there planets in there home terf
3 wheres my reload drones PUT THEM BACK at least 1 ill give you a build drone for it tired of runnin out of JD its bad enough my JD takes 6 minutes now i got to worry bout fuel
4 thinking of more to QQ bout
5 still thinking
6 i got nothin right now but im sure theres more
7 o yea also wheres my scanner i use it to get resourses from killed ships where is it
8 wheres my reload drone and mining beam i want it back!!!!!!!!!!!

GA Ray has spoken and is mad at the devs for nerfing his beutiful colony
they also toke down all my posters of selena gomez to im not happy bout that eathier now they tell me theres a limit of how many posters i can have in my own ship HATERS!!!!!!!!!!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022740 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR