No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Recruitment » » I need people, so we can get forums
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author I need people, so we can get forums
Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral

Posted: 2011-07-14 15:52   
This is what my fleet page looks like. I hope to get more people so I can take some of this off.

Starts here:

An officer is a member of an armed force or uniformed service who holds a position of authority. Commissioned officers derive authority directly from a sovereign power and, as such, hold a commission charging them with the duties and responsibilities of a specific office or position. Commissioned officers are typically the only persons, in a military environment, able to act as the commanding officer (according to the most technical definition of the word) of a military unit. A superior officer is an officer with a higher rank than another officer, who is a subordinate officer relative to the superior.
Ladies and Gentlemen, there has always been a leader of some sort as said above in the armed forces. In the Confederate navy we are those officers, leaders and whatever else is needed at the time. Well to make it short, the army, navy, air force is all that stands to hold any enemy back. Here in the ICC, its the Navy.

Welcome aboard, Ladies and Gentlemen.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Motto:- "And away we go."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flag Officer's
*CO*- Admiral C. Wilson
XO & SCO-1- Fleet Admiral Techno
SCO-2-*ADM*-Grand Admiral C Brian
*RO* - Not decided yet
Commodore-1-Vice Admiral Bmoreno
Commodore-2-Commodore Normandy
Squadrons
CO Flag Ship: Admiral C. Wilson, C.S.S Titanic NCC-1776, Command Dreadnaught
Squadron 1(Battle Brigade)Tag= (BB)
Flag ship: Fleet Admiral Techno7980, C.S.S Sapphire NCC-1945, Support Station
Commodore-1: Vice Admiral Bmoreno, C.S.S General Grant NCC-1875, Missile Dreadnaught

Squadron-2 (Kings Own) Tag=(KO)
Flag ship: Grand Admiral C Brian, C.S.S Justice NCC-1253,Command Station
Commodore: Commodore Normandy, C.S.S Macedonia NCC-1437, Heavy Cruiser
Notices
So to not conflict names with the ICC Navy itself, I have made the fleet into an armada. -Adm.Wilson
Squadron Histories
The Battle Brigade started as a fleet itself in 2273. It launched from the planet Fargo Rock under the command of 1st Rear Admiral Chance Wilson (are current commander) for 3 years it deafened the Fargo cluster. After Admiral Wilson was promoted to Vice Admiral and then to Admiral. The fleet became too small for an officer of his rank to command. Soon after that it was disbanded. 3 years of fighting had earned the Battle Brigade fighting honors. And to honor those men and woman who flew those intrepid star ships, there name has been made as the fleet’s first squadron.

The Kings Own is the second squadron of the CA. For this squadron its name comes from the year 1656. In the British army there was a special Calvary unit that was the kings own. They were used as parade ground officers and never really saw much combat till the year 1712 in which the unit was used to attach the city of New York. The entire unit was killed in action, except its commanding officer and a young private. The officer died that year due to a cannon ball exploding near him. The private on the other hand made it to the rank of colonel and was instrumental in the capture of the US city of west bugrake and the capture of the U.S.S Jumper. This squadron gets its name because of that officer and the battle honors he never got.
Officer Bio's
Admiral C. Wilson is the commanding officer of this fleet. He when to the academy at age 18 and became the first cadet to gain the rank of captain the day after his graduation. In the 10 years that followed he would command 13 starships, 3 squadrons and 3 fleets. His current posting is at Fargo Rock as the Fargo picket commander. He currently commands the Confederate Armada which is currently in action in the luyten and Eps Eri systems and he commands the C.S.S Titanic NCC-1776, Command Dreadnaught.

Fleet Admiral Techno is the CN’s executive officer. He joined the CA right after it was founded and has remained in it ever since. To date he has commanded 17 starships, 1 squadron. He was the first officer to ever to be awarded the medal of valor by the CA CO. He currently commands the Battle Brigade, and the C.S.S Sapphire NCC-1945,Support Station, and is in currently in action in the luyten and Eps Eri systems

Vice Admiral Bmoreno is the second officer of the Battle Brigade, he ranks at commodore in the fleet. He joined right after the capture of Luyten. After his promotion to commodore he took command of his squadron after his CO was cut off from the fleet and he was instrumental in the capture of the plant Dawn. He is currently at HQ covering the defense of the system till Admiral Wilson and company can get back from there raids on Eps Eri, Luyten and R33. He commands the C.S.S General Grant NCC-1875, Missile Dreadnaught.

Grand Admiral C. Brian is the commanding officer of the Kings Own. He is the first officer to ever to attain the rank of grand admiral in the CA fleet. After 17 years of service he decided to join the CA fleet as its 3rd officer since he had never been in a fleet other than the groups he had been ordered to join by the ICC high command. He has command 31 ships, 7 squadrons and is the current commander of the patrols of the Fargo picket. He is currently the commanding officer of the C.S.S Justice NCC-1253, Command station. He and the rest of his fleet is currently engaged in action under Adm. Wilson’s orders in the R33 system with the rest of his fleet and 3 squadrons from the FTL fleet.

Commodore Normandy is the last flag officer in the CA fleet at the moment, he is the second officer of the KO. Little is known about this man other than the fact that he was born on the planet Earth. He was one of the first officers to defect in the ICC-UGTO war. He is the current commander of the C.S.S Macedonia NCC-1437, Heavy Cruiser.

[ This Message was edited by: Admiral Chance Wilson*CO* (FS) on 2011-07-14 16:23 ]

Email Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral

Posted: 2011-07-14 16:02   
Comments?

Email Admiral C. Wilson
*Neon*
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-07-14 16:16   
I would love to see the speakers you deafened the Fargo cluster with

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-07-14 16:56   
two things.

1. Probably best not to make up your fleets history.

2. Activity activity activity activity. Get in there!

Radiance
Grand Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-07-14 18:00   
Like Defiance said, best to not make up your fleet history.
Also, isn't "NCC" from Star trek?

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-07-14 18:55   
If you want people, the best way to do it is show that you're a capable leader, a fancy backstory and giving away officer positions aren't going to do any good.

Sops
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2011-07-14 19:18   
Quote:

On 2011-07-14 18:55, Talien wrote:
If you want people, the best way to do it is show that you're a capable leader, a fancy backstory and giving away officer positions aren't going to do any good.

+1

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-07-14 22:39   

What happened to the CN?

Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral

Posted: 2011-07-14 22:42   
So to not conflict names with the ICC Navy itself, I have made the fleet into an armada.

Email Admiral C. Wilson
Marius Falix
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-07-14 23:34   
Quote:

On 2011-07-14 19:18, Sops wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-07-14 18:55, Talien wrote:

+1

yeah! show dem humiez whoz got da biggest choppa!

We are the Falix Brothers...

apate
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-07-15 00:18   
As has been stated before, maybe cutting back some on the RP would help with the membership issue.

I love how the mods are deleting everything that isn't sunshine and rainbows.
[ This Message was edited by: Athenian General (CO) on 2011-07-15 00:20 ]

Email apate
MarineKingPrime
Marshal
Exathra Alliance Fleet

Posted: 2011-07-15 00:28   
Quote:

On 2011-07-15 00:18, Athenian General (CO) wrote:
As has been stated before, maybe cutting back some on the RP would help with the membership issue.

maybe he likes to RP?

apate
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-07-15 01:21   
Quote:

On 2011-07-15 00:28, Sir PancakeMan de McBigMac wrote:
Quote:

maybe he likes to RP?

maybe he likes members?

Email apate
Squishton
Marshal

Posted: 2011-07-15 01:35   
I must say that I agree with the fleet name and tag change. Everytime I saw CN, it made me think of cyanide. Also, I agree with Defiance and Tailen. In order to get people into your fleet, they must see you in the game. You must show them that you are an active and capable fleet.

Thernhoghas
Grand Admiral
Exathra Alliance Fleet

Posted: 2011-07-15 04:55   
Quote:

I have to agree with my CO on that point.

Really, a little RP-ing is never bad, but you're overdoing it a little bit. Try toning it down just a little bit; I'm sure it will do miracles

[ This Message was edited by: Thernhoghas on 2011-07-15 05:08 ]

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.024084 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR