No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +5.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

15th - Rise

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » What a day, this May 1st.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author What a day, this May 1st.
Koba
Chief Marshal
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2011-05-02 12:51   
they should have burried him in a land fill with the rest of the trash

raven.... if he's alive there will be a video if there isent a video he's dead

Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral

Posted: 2011-05-02 15:43   
Its about time we got that SOB, next time lets get al qauda.

Email Admiral C. Wilson
P2.
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-05-02 15:52   
Quote:

On 2011-05-02 11:15, General Zod wrote:
It's extremely risky to fake this. If it turns out he's not dead, like he releases a new video or something, then what?

I don't think there's any conspiracy here.

Sure he's dead.

I confirmed the same person who swore that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.

Email P2.
Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-05-02 16:09   
i wont state anything. dead or alive. i wont support any theory of consipracy, but i wont deny any. in my opinion, there is a conscpiracy fat super sized mirco-maganed world wide web that we cant even have a clue. all conspiracy theroies can be a conspiracy to divert distract confuse implement fear into a people. someone is making a big money right now.... and while we all are happy that a big bad wolf is dead, there are still murders, rape, torture, suicides, violence due to alcohol, dugs, or just other psychological issues. people loosing jobs, cant afford to pay bills anymore, poverty, greed. real terrorists live on wall street.

one other thing i think about...you know, you see on the news that some murderer was caught and sentenced to death. or some violent guy beats up his wife. they are all bad people, for what they have done. yes, that is true. but i always askmyself, why is that person like that? why did that killer kill? why did man beat his wife? i dont let others decide for me if what they did was a crime or what. i dare to bet that 90% of wifebeaters, had also violent parents, or they seen their father beat their mother. i also think that every killer kad so rough life that killing is the only thing that makes sense to him. everyone had its reasons. and no noone will state on the trial (if they even live taht long) that they do what they do because they were born and raised is bad enviorment (or how does it spell...?). and we are doing it right now!
-look, son they killed a terrorist!
-whats a tararist dady?
-those are the bad guys, from afganistan and such countries, and like to kill pepole

well that kid's gonna have serous issies with anyone who is like ali alialalala!!!
im giving you caricatured example.
people, we shape this word, we shape it be raising our children, raise your children well on they way YOU think its right and true path to peace, and not on they way others tell you too.

i dont care about mr.taliban and his flying banana, i care about people being like sheeps, falling for what media sells...

The Fridge
Chief Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-05-02 16:15   

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-05-02 16:45   
me and you are of like mind raven, i posted something of the same feather, but removed it because i didnt want to be drawn into such a discussion... however ill re-post it now.

Many years ago, in rural China, there was a farmer who lived quietly with his family on a small plot of land. His family was healthy and happy, but did not have much in the way of material possessions. They worked hard, together, tending to their garden and plowing their fields.

One day, the farmer awoke and discovered that his old quarter-horse, a horse that he depended on for years to plow his fields, had escaped through a broken fence and was nowhere to be seen. A neighbor came by and saw the farmer in his plight, and cried out at the bad luck facing the old man. The old man calmly replied, “good luck, bad luck, who knows,” and went about his business.

A few days later, hearing the thundering sound of hoofs outside his cottage, that farmer looked across a far away hill and saw a whole herd of horses making their way to his horse pen. His old trusty quarter-horse has indeed returned, and brought a few friends! The same neighbor, bearing witness to this amazing sight cried out “wow, what great luck you have!” The farmer calmly replied, “good luck, bad luck, who knows.”

The farmer’s son, seeing the wild horses sitting in the pen, decided to start breaking them in. It was tough work. One day, a stallion bucked and knocked him to the ground, terribly breaking his arm. It was a busy time of year, and his support was desperately needed to work the land. The neighbor saw the plight of the family and cried “wow, what bad luck you have,” to which the father replied, “good luck, bad luck, who knows.”

While his son was recovering, the father was out drawing water for his horses. He saw a battalion of men marching down the lonely road. The captain of the troop came up to the home, and asked if the old farmer had any able-bodied men in his household. The region was at war and they were conscripting all men to fight!
The father could not hide the fact that he had a son, and the captain walked into their home. Upon seeing the state of the boy, with a broken arm, he decided that the boy would be of no use to the military, and the troop kept on walking. Upon seeing this, the neighbor cried out…”what good luck you have!” to which the father replied….”good luck, bad luck, who knows…”

Everything that seems on the surface to be an evil may be a good in disguise. And everything that seems good on the surface may really be an evil.

Consider this; In Osama's quest there is no higher honer than dying for your beliefs. They believe in martyrism. He is even more powerful now than he ever was befor, Now he is the embodyment of an ideal. And ideals are indistructable.

Consider this; You are who you are because of where you were born and how you were braught up. If you were born in afgan, you would have been muslim. You may have been taken up by a hatrid for the free world, and their squandered goods and freedoms. For you, Osama may have been your hero.

There is no good.. no evil... no heaven and certinaly no Hell... only Grey and our bias morals.

Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2011-05-02 16:45   
I'm dismayed, yet not entirely shocked, how quickly this thread turned to conspiracy theories. Sometimes the simplest explanation is the right one -- to paraphrase Occam's razor, why not go with the explanation that requires the fewest assumptions and unprovable claims?

It certainly is a big day. I'd encourage a bit of reasoned reflection.

In my opinion, this thread is on the edge of a lock, so please post with caution and forethought.

Email Shigernafy
CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-05-02 16:51   
i agree with your reflection Shig.

ive fealt they have won for a long time now... And i could go on and On about how 9/11 shaped this country for the worse. I feel osomas death is hardly pennance for what has happen.... like being offered a dollar because your brother died...

and all you WHOOOT!!! people..... ill meditate for you.. in hopes that enlightenment will find you, befor the wolf.
[ This Message was edited by: Defiance*XO* on 2011-05-02 16:53 ]

Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2011-05-02 16:52   
I just want to add that I really like the gif Fridge posted.

MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2011-05-02 18:14   
Yeah that gif is great. It was circulated while the news was still breaking last night.

I also have from last night:

People need to realize he was the most hated person in the US for the past decade. It's only a symbolic "victory" but it's still justice.

I don't want to get this thread locked with politics (I rarely post anymore, would be a shame for my thread to get locked ) but there's a lot of interesting things surrounding this operation, not least of which is Navy SEAL team 6 who I think are all insane, in the most awesome way possible.

Cosgrove
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2011-05-02 18:48   
FOR ALL THOSE WHO THINK ITS A RUMOR, ITS NOT! I know some people, hes dead, end of story.

doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-05-02 19:04   
Hopefully this is the start of the end of this big terrorism mess that is happening.

Although problems wont be insta fixed, so there will be a long ways to go and a lot more dead ppl.

Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-05-03 05:06   
what theories? i would love to see some more critical thinking

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-05-03 05:37   
Quote:

On 2011-05-02 19:04, doda *EP5 no longer exception...* wrote:
Hopefully this is the start of the end of this big terrorism mess that is happening.

Although problems wont be insta fixed, so there will be a long ways to go and a lot more dead ppl.

fat chance of that more then likely something big will get blown up in retaliation.

want a example in somilia the pirates attack every single tanker ship and god knows what else that enters the waters.

now before the goverment fell that didn't happen.

as soon as it fell we westerners every single country sent in boats and raped the waters of fishs destroying the fishing industrys.

no wonder why the somilian pirates keep hijacking oil tankers and ransoming them off only to rehijack them AGAIN 1 week later.

now has anyone stoped to think about how this terroist and his ahem terriost organization came to be.

i am not saying what they did was right but not one person has stoped to think about what we may or may not have done first.

people don't just SPONTANIOUSLY start killing people they usually have their own reason no matter how screwed up it is.

no one has also considered the conquences. ok we been doing drone attacks air strikes against targets amongsts civilians with out a bloody care in the world. if this is the end people are going to relise what they have just done and more then likely will ask for blood.

just my 2 cents and i leave it at that ponder that infomation.

Xavier I. Agamemnon
Grand Admiral
Exathra Alliance Fleet

Posted: 2011-05-03 06:54   
Quote:

On 2011-05-02 16:15, The Fridge wrote:

did he really kicked the door opend O.O

Xavier I. Agamemnon
CD/I.C.S Spartacus
HC/I.C.S Athena
CDD/I.C.S Achilles
Leader of the Exathra Alliance Fleet.

Email Xavier I. Agamemnon   Goto the website of Xavier I. Agamemnon
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023468 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR