No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +5.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

15th - Rise

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » What a day, this May 1st.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author What a day, this May 1st.
DarkCloudd
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-05-03 07:13   
I wish people would remember that the point of a consparcy theory is to always create more questions than answers and never settle for the answer given. You are right sometimes the consparcy theory is the only one that makes sence, but I dont believe that is the case this time.

PS, Fridge I love that Gif. Makes me almost want to support him if he does more stuff like that.

P2.
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-05-03 07:13   
The problem in believing that truth is their own, is that, all those who tread in thy truth at some point get tired of your truth.

If you spend less money on weapons and more in aid.
You have fewer enemies, but also,their companies will be less important and would not be the owner of the oil.

Unfortunately, it is necessary to make new enemies to justify all our wrongs, but that excuse because, we could watch our children and descendants to steal and kill in the name of freedom is only for us. (Or for those who govern us)

Email P2.
Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-05-03 08:41   
the truth is never given, my friends... sadly the sistem requires lies and deception. it needs people to belive in false stroies (whatever those are) im not saying this one is fake nor true, because i dont know. we have saying in our lands (this is literal translation) that lies have short legs. whatever is faked cant get away, unless our sights are shorter than lies legs.

[ This Message was edited by: Ravendark {101st} on 2011-05-03 08:42 ]

MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2011-05-03 10:07   
Quote:

On 2011-05-03 06:54, Idomeneus Agamemnon =CO= wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-05-02 16:15, The Fridge wrote:

did he really kicked the door opend O.O

No it's just good editing. There's video about it on youtube, and in slow motion you can see the transition in the flag and the choppiness of his movements at the door.

Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral

Posted: 2011-05-03 15:32   
Quote:

On 2011-05-02 16:09, Ravendark {101st} wrote:
I dont care about mr.taliban and his flying banana, i care about people being like sheeps, falling for what media sells...

Indeed. Still go navy seals!!!

Email Admiral C. Wilson
Delando
Marshal

Posted: 2011-05-03 18:32   
Good, now let's get our boys home safe and alive plz.

God knows there been too much innocent blood spilt over this guy already, christian and muslim
I mean this was the reason we in afghan, right? I mean, 10years, i was till back in high school, to finaly get this guy. How many other 10yrs are we gonna have to spend in Afghan, Iraq, and now Libia and maybe Syria?

Yea, I see alot o chestthumping going on by young dudes like they just won a hockey game or somethin. Have they ANY idea how many people our age what went over there and gave their blood and lives for this, not to mention civilians, women, and kids. Cities and homes turn to rubble, families displaced turn into refugees. (heck, how would u like it to get made into a war refugee?)

At least 1/3 of DS got some military background, they know what this is about. This war's price paid in tears and blood. The sad part is, even when this fker dead, for alot o people there still much more to come.

Iraq was already a mistake, and from the talks in D.C. THIS presdent's ready to keep making em. What interest is our in Libia and Syria that we have to keep sending Pedator drones and CIA spooks in, all they do is keep GET war started, (any day now, CIA gonna tell us Kadafee building a shrine for OBL and makeing WMD with his oily hair).

1 Hellfire missile from a Pedator cost $100,000 , that's somebody's house being forecloseds. and assuming u hit the right target and not civilians.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27082077/ <---I don't care how guided a warhead is, it's still a fking BOMB! and it don't care who it kills. 12 kids! man, 12 kids! and 10 more we aren't sure, cause we can't tell anymore...

[ This Message was edited by: Delando on 2011-05-03 18:44 ]

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-05-04 01:28   
Quote:

On 2011-05-03 18:32, Delando wrote:
Good, now let's get our boys home safe and alive plz.

God knows there been too much innocent blood spilt over this guy already, christian and muslim
I mean this was the reason we in afghan, right? I mean, 10years, i was till back in high school, to finaly get this guy. How many other 10yrs are we gonna have to spend in Afghan, Iraq, and now Libia and maybe Syria?

Yea, I see alot o chestthumping going on by young dudes like they just won a hockey game or somethin. Have they ANY idea how many people our age what went over there and gave their blood and lives for this, not to mention civilians, women, and kids. Cities and homes turn to rubble, families displaced turn into refugees. (heck, how would u like it to get made into a war refugee?)

At least 1/3 of DS got some military background, they know what this is about. This war's price paid in tears and blood. The sad part is, even when this fker dead, for alot o people there still much more to come.

Iraq was already a mistake, and from the talks in D.C. THIS presdent's ready to keep making em. What interest is our in Libia and Syria that we have to keep sending Pedator drones and CIA spooks in, all they do is keep GET war started, (any day now, CIA gonna tell us Kadafee building a shrine for OBL and makeing WMD with his oily hair).

1 Hellfire missile from a Pedator cost $100,000 , that's somebody's house being forecloseds. and assuming u hit the right target and not civilians.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27082077/ <---I don't care how guided a warhead is, it's still a fking BOMB! and it don't care who it kills. 12 kids! man, 12 kids! and 10 more we aren't sure, cause we can't tell anymore...

[ This Message was edited by: Delando on 2011-05-03 18:44 ]

you do relise the minute the wars end america is going to start running out of money right ?. how else did they managed to get into 2 recessions and are still at risk of the third one comming back to bite them in the behind.

now take a good long think and start studying your world war historys. sure us never started world war 1 and 2 but they did profit from them and then out of the blue about a centuary and 1 decade later a us president magically pulls wmd evdidence out of their but that had come from iraq.

HINT HINT.

Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2011-05-04 11:48   
And there we go. Surprised it took so long.

Email Shigernafy
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.014953 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR