No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +4.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

1st - UntenHund

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » Couple of observations
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author Couple of observations
A Gundam
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2011-04-09 14:05   
1. Automated Hull Repair gives substantial bonus to armor regen rate when activated. I literaly cannot die! Ive even taken on an Assault dread and shrugged off its damage in my beak. (not full lasor alpha)

2. Stations should not be as mobile as they are. Perhaps they should be stuck with a Worm Hole Drive. Currently the slow travel speed of stations can be overlooked because of their ability to jump. Forcing stations to be less mobile would inforce using a vangaurd of assorted ships to suppport that station.

Thoughts?

Panduh
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-04-09 14:59   
Quote:

On 2011-04-09 14:05, Darth Taco wrote:
1. Automated Hull Repair gives substantial bonus to armor regen rate when activated. I literaly cannot die! Ive even taken on an Assault dread and shrugged off its damage in my beak. (not full lasor alpha)

2. Stations should not be as mobile as they are. Perhaps they should be stuck with a Worm Hole Drive. Currently the slow travel speed of stations can be overlooked because of their ability to jump. Forcing stations to be less mobile would inforce using a vangaurd of assorted ships to suppport that station.

Thoughts?

1. AHR is designed to give a bonus to armor repair rate when active. Also, an Assault dread pegging you with a couple lasers will not kill you (duh). You can die.

2. Stations function as support ships rather than genuinely stationary vessels. Forcing stations to be less mobile than they currently are would not force other players to support them any more than they currently do; it would simply make them harder to move and be present in combat situations at all.

[ This Message was edited by: Panduh on 2011-04-09 15:00 ]

SpaceAdmiral
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-04-09 15:00   
Well if you are repairing in ahr, chances are you are cloaked and not contributing to the battle anyways.

Also, one dictor will cause nightmares for stations.

Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-04-09 15:08   
1. i think its ok. kluth dont have armor. well not much at least. AT LEAST it can self repair. and at least AHR makes it worth it. if only armor is damaged, its not that bad. i mean, what? did that hurt? when your hull has ben damaged, its trouble, so those repairs better hurry up. i think its one of the factions distinctive properties. oh and you can die, dont worry. you just dont know it yet. why would someone want to kill frigate? wait till you get cruiser or dread. you're gonna take this back what you said

2. yeah. agree on this one. stations are not stations if you look at it. analyze the word station. probably originated form stationary. stat. hmm...but it moves

Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-04-09 18:15   
lol darth your new to this game i remmber playing with you. here the thing about stations you should have been playing back when lol there where annoying then there jd takes forever to recharge and there wh devices just sucks cant aim it and now it got some kind of bug where it want open half the time you use it so it just worthless. you use to do what that call fishing accross the gaxaly with wh now your luck to make it go where you want

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-04-09 18:37   
Quote:

On 2011-04-09 18:15, Nova Team wrote:
lol darth your new to this game i remmber playing with you. here the thing about stations you should have been playing back when lol there where annoying then there jd takes forever to recharge and there wh devices just sucks cant aim it and now it got some kind of bug where it want open half the time you use it so it just worthless. you use to do what that call fishing accross the gaxaly with wh now your luck to make it go where you want

there jump drive takes the same time to charge as it used to when i started playing 6 years ago.

Email Borgie
*FTL*Soulless
Marshal

Posted: 2011-04-09 19:59   
I think AHR rep rate is a little high..... one to many times have I hulled a luth dread down to less than 50% hull only to have it come back at 100% a couple mins later

I agree with the stations being a bit to mobile. *sits and waits for the station spamers reply*

Email *FTL*Soulless
$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2011-04-09 21:26   

Ray[OU]
Marshal

From: Some where in deep space, From another galaxy. [Origin Unknown]
Posted: 2011-04-09 23:35   
ok hes clearly a noob and doesnt know much i spend most of my time in a station as many already know staions wit WH suck ask p2 when you see him he knows and altho JD on a station is slow and takes litarally 5 minutes to charge and mine take 6 cuz my labtop is just slow or somthin but you need to actually fly a statin to know its cababilitys youll agree that JD is better then WH especailly when your WH takes you into a planet or star and when its useless cuz the enemy will just follow you tho it in battle and youll still die but if you have JD less chance of dieing

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-04-09 23:35   
Quote:

On 2011-04-09 19:59, Soulless* wrote:
I think AHR rep rate is a little high..... one to many times have I hulled a luth dread down to less than 50% hull only to have it come back at 100% a couple mins later

I agree with the stations being a bit to mobile. *sits and waits for the station spamers reply*

i wish my hull repaired that fast with just AHR. From what i have seen with ahr is that it repairs my hull like having 1 repair drone on my ship, that only works once hulled.

Email Borgie
Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-04-10 06:50   
Stations should be stationary.

They should also be excessively powerful but hard to move. You're bigger than a planet for god's sake.

-Ent

Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2011-04-10 09:11   
That's just false perspective.

Email Shigernafy
DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-04-10 12:04   
Then what is the true perspective?

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-04-10 12:14   
Quote:

On 2011-04-09 19:59, Soulless* wrote:

AHR does not work anywhere near that fast. Most likely they cloaked and moved away then jumped to a supply platform cluster.

Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-04-10 12:16   

there jump drive takes the same time to charge as it used to when i started playing 6 years ago.
[/quote]

no not saying that the jd are slower was just stateing a fact that back in the day you could wh acroos gaxaly's witch made the wh useful now you are lucky to get it to land 500gu near what ever you have targted.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.021258 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR