No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
03/30/24 +1.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Doran

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » Non-aggresion
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Non-aggresion
Alcedo
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-03-26 02:26   
Cease-fires are helpful if used temporarily by a heavily outnumbered faction. Long-term cease-fires ruin gameplay.

Email Alcedo
Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-03-26 06:10   
Quote:

On 2011-03-25 23:31, Aaron[+R] wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-25 13:17, Ravendark (Ally K/I) wrote:
There were so many cease fires in game that i lost count, broken then reopend again. Broken mostly because of some individual not knowing or just not givin a damn about it and messing it up for all those who honor it.

Therefore want to make this "official" cease-fire between Kluth and ICC.

1. No one is forced to obey this pact. But it would be mutualy benifit to honor it.

1.1 Those who will not obey cease-fire. Should be warned, either from its faction or faction that is attacked by him.

1.2 Those who do not honor cease fire, will be fired upon. Anyone jumpin in to help him, will dishonor the pact.

2. Both sides are not to capture others planets in home system (Eri & Tau)

2.1. Anyone trying break that rule is can be attacked without any fear of breaking the cease fire.

3. AI doesnt count as a ceasefire breaker. Obvoius

3.1. If AI seem so somehow in strange ways happens to invade and break 2nd rule, order it out. Sending AI to do some dirty work just isnt cool, so dont do that, save your allies by ordering them to attack or go elsewhere.

thats it for now, i will update anything if i remember or anyone will give a good suggestion. Ceasefire will be active and will be terminated here, not ingame. I hope we can all honor it.

CEASE-FIRE STATUS: ACTIVE

are you high? he takes the time to mention that 1 person can screw a pact up and that they always die and he thinks posting it in here will fix that

im i high? are you stupid? ive seen cease fires end over some ignorant or uninformed, or just someone who wanted to sabotage it. some people just dont get it. so whats wrong wilth mentioning it? and only reason this is even posted because people are already confuzed. Ceasefire was on and off for too many times

Mint Ice Cream[+R]
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-03-26 06:56   
Quote:

On 2011-03-26 02:26, *Alcedo* wrote:
Cease-fires are helpful if used temporarily by a heavily outnumbered faction. Long-term cease-fires ruin gameplay.

true but u should remember that uggies keep outnumbering us most of the time...
well if luth old players come back or if uggies got kicked out of sag i will start killing icc for fun

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-03-26 07:31   
Quote:

On 2011-03-26 02:26, *Alcedo* wrote:

i will agree with you there. personally i think this alliance is a rather silly idea. then again rsm is always my first targat to kill. once yall die i shoot the next closest red thing.

Email Borgie
Acke
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2011-03-26 09:52   
Quote:

On 2011-03-26 06:56, Mint Ice Cream[+R](Ally K/I) wrote:
true but u should remember that uggies keep outnumbering us most of the time...

Let me recall the last ~5 Weeks......

Most of the time we've been outnumbered by Kluth alone. Still we won most of the times, but thats a different story.

During Peek Times, yeah, there might be a "huge UGTO Fleet", but thats just during a small amount of time (and for a short duration)

True, has been so in the past, but thats not a fact to call 24/7 for the next years.
But to call this the Reason for the current Agreement is totally non-sense.

Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-03-26 11:15   
pact has been over, since vets dont agree with it. i still wait for someone to explain why is this bad idea, becasue we, players of the lesser inteligence and skill dont understand. it would be very nice if someone would open our eyes

[ This Message was edited by: Ravendark on 2011-03-26 11:53 ]

Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-03-26 12:11   
all thought i agree and all to the cease fire thing but what i dont get is you saying noone is being forced to deal with this ceace fire and your able to do as you please.

if you are caught shooting at the other faction you will be fired upon?

please explain so that mean if i am on and bored cause ugto will hide now and planet hug 10x more and all i see are icc to kill..............that if i shot them my own team will shot me but..................were not being forced to follow the cease fire. please explain.

oh and shoting your own teams mates is agaist the roc. and it depend on the person but i proable want report them but there are other here that will jump on that.

Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-03-26 12:36   
yes, you can shoot them if you like. and no, your teammates wont fire at you. it was just mean if you shoot "ally" on purpose and then they turn on you, youre teammates would help you, just let you get killed. that is if your teammates honor the pact.

but no need to worry about that. no valid anymore anyway. feel free to shoot all thats red.

i would still like to hear some good reason against this alliance. possibly from luth veterans. and not ugto or anyone that is egocentric selfish you-know-what.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-03-26 12:44   
Quote:

On 2011-03-26 12:36, Ravendark wrote:
yes, you can shoot them if you like. and no, your teammates wont fire at you. it was just mean if you shoot "ally" on purpose and then they turn on you, youre teammates would help you, just let you get killed. that is if your teammates honor the pact.

but no need to worry about that. no valid anymore anyway. feel free to shoot all thats red.

i would still like to hear some good reason against this alliance. possibly from luth veterans. and not ugto or anyone that is egocentric selfish you-know-what.

and if you turn you back on team mates, you will find your self with out support when your so called allies turn on you.

Email Borgie
Acke
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2011-03-26 12:44   
Quote:

Its just called own opinion.
Not more, and not less.

My Intention was not to ruin your pact. Still I don't see any use in it currently, since there is no "overwhelming" big enemy to fight
[ This Message was edited by: Acke on 2011-03-26 12:49 ]

Tommas [ USF HunnyBunny ]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-03-26 12:52   
Because an war game shouldn`t have politics in it.

An mutal alliance or written for that sake, will always be broken.

There comes a new guy, he starts shooting at the other faction.
Thre comes a drunk guy, he dont care and shoots at evryone.
There comes a guy that hate that faction hes allied to, so he starts shooting.
and so on

Even if you have tags, there will always be opinions about who aint folowing the alliance, and then ppl get frustrated or even hated. You will be splittin the two factions that are allied.

In the end it will end with arguing btw evryone in yell. A whole lot of red chat ingame, and in the end it will piss ppl oss so much that it wont be fun anymore.

And yes, ive seen it before.

Koba
Chief Marshal
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2011-03-26 15:58   
Quote:

On 2011-03-26 06:10, Ravendark wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-25 23:31, Aaron[+R] wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-25 13:17, Ravendark (Ally K/I) wrote:
There were so many cease fires in game that i lost count, broken then reopend again. Broken mostly because of some individual not knowing or just not givin a damn about it and messing it up for all those who honor it.

Therefore want to make this "official" cease-fire between Kluth and ICC.

1. No one is forced to obey this pact. But it would be mutualy benifit to honor it.

1.1 Those who will not obey cease-fire. Should be warned, either from its faction or faction that is attacked by him.

1.2 Those who do not honor cease fire, will be fired upon. Anyone jumpin in to help him, will dishonor the pact.

2. Both sides are not to capture others planets in home system (Eri & Tau)

2.1. Anyone trying break that rule is can be attacked without any fear of breaking the cease fire.

3. AI doesnt count as a ceasefire breaker. Obvoius

3.1. If AI seem so somehow in strange ways happens to invade and break 2nd rule, order it out. Sending AI to do some dirty work just isnt cool, so dont do that, save your allies by ordering them to attack or go elsewhere.

thats it for now, i will update anything if i remember or anyone will give a good suggestion. Ceasefire will be active and will be terminated here, not ingame. I hope we can all honor it.

CEASE-FIRE STATUS: ACTIVE

are you high? he takes the time to mention that 1 person can screw a pact up and that they always die and he thinks posting it in here will fix that

im i high? are you stupid? ive seen cease fires end over some ignorant or uninformed, or just someone who wanted to sabotage it. some people just dont get it. so whats wrong wilth mentioning it? and only reason this is even posted because people are already confuzed. Ceasefire was on and off for too many times

i'm i high? wow your parents learned you real good dident they boy

and yes trying to make a cease fire out side of the game or even inside it is counter productive for the game and a little annoying thank you very much you little puke there are never enouph targets in this game on a good day and you want there to be an alliance you must have been droped several times as a child

ps please read this before backslash removes it

Steveyk
Chief Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2011-03-26 16:07   
yOU ARE FAIL NUF SAID

Email Steveyk
Xydes
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-03-26 16:25   
I don't play DS anymore but I do like to pop in every so often and flick through the forums or chat with some players in the Lobby. So while I was doing some Flicking I spotted this.

Now I have an urge to stop flicking and kick this topic in the Kutzpah.
Alliances don't last very long in any-case so there isn't really a point in making it official. Doubtful you will have the time to go onto the forum and change the Alliance status to: BROKEN when you are being attacked by the "Allied Faction".

In my Honest Opinion (Which usually is totally ignored) there is not point of Cease Fires between factions, only favortisim. In my experience playing K'luth they usually just attacked the stronger side to "Balance" the flow of the war. But I doubt it is still like this. And to be truthfully honest, it is a fools idea to do a Cease Fire with K'luth, it will only come back and Bite you in the Bum some time later on in the day.

Azure Prower
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-26 16:43   
Quote:

On 2011-03-26 16:07, Steveyk wrote:
yOU ARE FAIL NUF SAID

This irony of this statement is very... ironic.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.028561 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR