- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +1.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » Non-aggresion
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Non-aggresion
Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-03-25 13:17   
There were so many cease fires in game that i lost count, broken then reopend again. Broken mostly because of some individual not knowing or just not givin a damn about it and messing it up for all those who honor it.

Therefore want to make this "official" cease-fire between Kluth and ICC.

1. No one is forced to obey this pact. But it would be mutualy benifit to honor it.

1.1 Those who will not obey cease-fire. Should be warned, either from its faction or faction that is attacked by him.

1.2 Those who do not honor cease fire, will be fired upon. Anyone jumpin in to help him, will dishonor the pact.

2. Both sides are not to capture others planets in home system (Eri & Tau)

2.1. Anyone trying break that rule is can be attacked without any fear of breaking the cease fire.

3. AI doesnt count as a ceasefire breaker. Obvoius

3.1. If AI seem so somehow in strange ways happens to invade and break 2nd rule, order it out. Sending AI to do some dirty work just isnt cool, so dont do that, save your allies by ordering them to attack or go elsewhere.

thats it for now, i will update anything if i remember or anyone will give a good suggestion. Ceasefire will be active and will be terminated here, not ingame. I hope we can all honor it.

CEASE-FIRE STATUS: UN-ACTIVE
[ This Message was edited by: Ravendark (Ally K/I) on 2011-03-26 11:13 ]

JBud
Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-25 13:20   
I've always found these to be silly... I am currently on break from DarkSpace or I'd join as ICC and shoot you in the butt.

Email JBud   Goto the website of JBud
Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-25 14:08   
Another way to help players determine who is part of the cease fires or not would be to add a monicker in your name, as is suggested on the staffs posting on alliances. Something like Allied or whatever in paranthesis would help people to:

1. immediately realize when logging in that there is an alliance going on.

2. avoid confusion about who is and who isnt participating in these alliances/pacts/treaties/dating things.

So, if someone comes up with a fancy name for this thing, then it would probably be wise for pilots to adopt it during such peace time between the two factions.

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-03-25 14:08   
I've been wondering about that myself, ceasefire one day then the next day we're invading eachother's systems and nobody knows what's going on. It's really hard to manage something like this since not everyone gets the word, and not everyone that knows about it cares and would rather just get easy pres by killing someone who thinks they're an ally.

Tommas [ USF HunnyBunny ]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-03-25 15:16   
Politics in DS..nah

red is red, shoot it

Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-03-25 16:02   
Quote:
On 2011-03-25 13:17, Ravendark wrote:
1.2 Those who do not honor cease fire, will be fired upon. Anyone jumpin in to help him, will dishonor the pact.

Please read THIS.

I hope to one day see a Cease fire agreement created that will honor the ROC and still be effective.

[ This Message was edited by: Eledore Massis [R33] on 2011-03-25 16:04 ]

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-03-25 16:39   
Quote:

On 2011-03-25 15:16, Tommas [ USF HunnyBunny ] wrote:
Politics in DS..nah

red is red, shoot it

yep tommas hit it on the head there. yes icc has there uses but most of the time there not worth protecting our helping.

Email Borgie
The Fridge
Chief Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-03-25 17:41   
If someone breaks the alliance you just don't help them, I don't think there's anything in the RoC saying you have to help someone on your team.

Just do nothing.

Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-03-25 18:51   
Quote:

I hope to one day see a Cease fire agreement created that will honor the ROC and still be effective.

can you please explain how this does not honor the ROC. nothing in the cease fire stated that factions will actively force players to adhere to it, nor is it stated that it will be used for prestige gain....

Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-03-25 19:18   
eledore, have you read all from 1-3? nobody is forced to honor this pact.

i know some of you see this as silly stupid or whatever you call it. i see it silly ugg holding all mv, luth and icc stuck in eri and tau, even if we ever get out we are pushed back like a joke. only purpose is that we give this game a little different, little challenge, story. not just mindless pew bang pow on easy targets while the strongest remain strongest. and yeah...name tag is a good idea.

(ALLY K/I) maybe?

oh jbud, you're welcome. you always rush ahead and order people around. why dont you be a hero and save the ICC. until your name is not chuck norris, i think this pact can deserve a try, dont be a party pooper

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-03-25 19:56   
I could get behind this only if the tag was something along the line.

[WaringFactionCurrentlyNotWaring]Smartin.

Back in the day we just shot each other.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
*FTL*Soulless
Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-25 21:23   
Quote:

On 2011-03-25 19:18, Ravendark (Ally K/I) wrote:
eledore, have you read all from 1-3? nobody is forced to honor this pact.

i know some of you see this as silly stupid or whatever you call it. i see it silly ugg holding all mv, luth and icc stuck in eri and tau, even if we ever get out we are pushed back like a joke. only purpose is that we give this game a little different, little challenge, story. not just mindless pew bang pow on easy targets while the strongest remain strongest. and yeah...name tag is a good idea.

(ALLY K/I) maybe?

oh jbud, you're welcome. you always rush ahead and order people around. why dont you be a hero and save the ICC. until your name is not chuck norris, i think this pact can deserve a try, dont be a party pooper

something like that will really help since i know Most ICC follow it. The massive confusion bout who follows it with luth is extreamly annoying

Email *FTL*Soulless
Acke
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2011-03-25 23:22   
To be honest, I think these "agreements" are totale nonsense.

But its pretty funny to watch how "intel" is provided from the Luthis to ICC and backwards, and how Positions and Tasks are assigned throughout different factions.

Just my 2 Cents.

And yeah, it ruins a lot of GamePlay actually. I don't feel cheated in any kind of form, thats not the case. If you want to trade "Intel"..... well, I don't care about that to be honest.
But its just "funny" to watch.... ICC moves in, gets there butts kicked until enough Luthis are around to engage the fight, and just targeting UGTO. Has been so in the past, with or without Tag

Still, if we engage one faction at Gate #1, the other faction will move in at Gate #2.
We'll be ready, no matter what funny Tags you've got

[ This Message was edited by: Acke on 2011-03-25 23:24 ]

Koba
Chief Marshal
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2011-03-25 23:31   
Quote:

On 2011-03-25 13:17, Ravendark (Ally K/I) wrote:
There were so many cease fires in game that i lost count, broken then reopend again. Broken mostly because of some individual not knowing or just not givin a damn about it and messing it up for all those who honor it.

Therefore want to make this "official" cease-fire between Kluth and ICC.

1. No one is forced to obey this pact. But it would be mutualy benifit to honor it.

1.1 Those who will not obey cease-fire. Should be warned, either from its faction or faction that is attacked by him.

2. Both sides are not to capture others planets in home system (Eri & Tau)

2.1. Anyone trying break that rule is can be attacked without any fear of breaking the cease fire.

3. AI doesnt count as a ceasefire breaker. Obvoius

3.1. If AI seem so somehow in strange ways happens to invade and break 2nd rule, order it out. Sending AI to do some dirty work just isnt cool, so dont do that, save your allies by ordering them to attack or go elsewhere.

thats it for now, i will update anything if i remember or anyone will give a good suggestion. Ceasefire will be active and will be terminated here, not ingame. I hope we can all honor it.

CEASE-FIRE STATUS: ACTIVE

are you high? he takes the time to mention that 1 person can screw a pact up and that they always die and he thinks posting it in here will fix that

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-03-25 23:52   

Too complicated for me.

Usually when I log in, I just ask my faction "We got a ceasefire with ICC/UGTO?"

Yes. Then I'll play by it.

No? Then red is dead.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.019322 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR